[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/s opinion on the new Nova corp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 653467573.png (2MB, 1153x921px) Image search: [Google]
653467573.png
2MB, 1153x921px
What's /co/s opinion on the new Nova corp?
>>
>>92682365
>not a skrull girl
I don't care
>>
>>92682406
But skrull gender is fluid
>>
>>92682365
The Nova corps were always cannon fodder and jobbers but the old Nova corps went down fighting giant cosmic threats or to people Cosmic powerhouses like Kallark.

These new guys can't even handle Deadpool or the Guardians, fuck they can't even make their own helmets and whine about it.
>>
>>92682529
An inbred hick mutie from Kentucky can be Kallark
>>
>>92682547
beat*
>>
>>92682547
If you take shitty writing into account then Angela could have stopped the Annihilation wave by scaring Annihilus back into the Negative Zone with Girl Power.
>>
>>92682451
then why isn't he a girl?
>>
>>92682451
Just because Xavin's planet was full of hippies doesn't mean that it's the same for all skrulls.
>>
>>92682365
Do they even have the nova force?
>>
>>92682529
It's kinda infuriating how these guys are only around because they wanted the Nova Corps to be more like the movie.
On top of that, Duggan just wants them to be the Man.
>>
File: 3467747-comic+scan+3073.jpg (89KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
3467747-comic+scan+3073.jpg
89KB, 522x800px
>>92682583
>using knowledge of your opponent and targeting a specific weakness
>bad writing
So tell me, pardner... Was that your best shot?
>>
>>92682631
No. These guys are intended to be the powerless losers from the movie
>>
>>92682365
Ugh fuck your shit Marvel, and give it a break "they" aren't buying your damn product.
>>
>>92682652
>Cannonballfag
So glad he got eaten by a space shitauri whale
>>
>>92682704
No, he got blown up.

Quasar got eaten.
>>
>>92682583
Marvel's gotten to the point to where they think Star-Lord is the one who beat Annihilus.
If Girl Power is too scary for him, I don't think he can handle Quill's dank ass memes.
>>
>>92682717
>implying that guy even reads comics and doesn't just impotently shitpost
>>
>>92682741
Do you really think criticizing the ending to Bendis's GotG is shitposting?
>>
>>92682365
If he didn't want to follow the rules for being a Nova Corp then he should never had joined to begin with. The Nova Corp should have to change to accommodate him.

He's making all the hidden skrulls there look bad by association.
>>
>>92682741
>Defending Bendis shit
KYS
>>
>>92682775
*shouldn't have to change

Fuck me does that spoil my original point.
>>
>>92682764
>>92682788
I didn't defend jack shit, friendo. I just laughed when someone corrected your wrong
>>
>>92682775
>>92682792
The original Corps had guys who didn't wear helmets at all.
But what are the odds anyone at Marvel knows that?
>>
>>92682810
Being wrong isn't shitposting.
>>
>>92682831
>shitposting isn't pulling things out of your ass
Huh
>>
>>92682813
Ooh, how did they contact their Overmind then (or whatever it is called)? Was it by any chance a ring?
>>
>>92682846
No, shitposting would be if that guy tried to derail this thread into /pol/.
Being genuinely wrong is not that.
>>
>>92682813
>But what are the odds anyone at Marvel knows that?
They know it. They just don't care. They're ashamed of their past and want to revise it by any means necessary.
>>
>>92682849
Probably something in their uniform. It has a lot of functions.
>>
>>92682873
Being wrong is shit posting which you're doing right now
>>
>>92682646
The worst is that these guys just act like glorified mall cops and when the going gets tough they bail, just look at the FCBD comic when the Guardians break out from their holding jail and how quickly the fuck off when Gamora starts beating them.

Then in Deadpool's comic they chicken out when they see he has an ultimate nullifier (it was fake and they would have known had they confronted Wade).

>>92682729
>Marvel's gotten to the point to where they think Star-Lord is the one who beat Annihilus.
Seriously?! All he did was watch while trapped in Rich's Nova force barrier bubble.

Rich and Phyla were the ones that brought him down and you can give credit to Galactus, Surfer, and Drax (even if he fucked up by killing Thanos but he made up for it).

I mean Peter did help during the war and did his share but he was not the one who took down Annihilus, Marvel is fucking stupid.

>>92682775
The old Nova corps could change their own helmets or not wear them at all
>>
>>92682923
But you're the one who's wrong now and shitposting
>>
>>92682849
Worldmind? they have Nova Force, that's all they needed.

Rich used his helmet because he housed Worldmind there for awhile but then he uploaded Worldmind on a ship I think an dhe communicated using the Nova force.
>>
>>92682610
This. Runaways was the only time Skrulls have ever been shown like that.
>>
>>92682962
It's canon, tho
>>
>>92682928
To me, they feel some authoritarian regime composed entirely of Paul Blart that exists because Duggan couldn't think up a reason retarded enough to have Rich be at odds with the GotG.
And, yeah. The other thing you were talking about happened in the Star-Lord annual. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel also thinks Quill won the War of Kings and is savior in Thanos Imperative.
>>
>>92682610
Xavin was just trying to make his waifu happy. It's not like she knows shit about Skrulls.
>>
>>92682365
they're more doomed than usual
>>
>>92682952
>Rich used his helmet because he housed Worldmind there for awhile but then he uploaded Worldmind on a ship I think an dhe communicated using the Nova force.
The way I thought it was before they separated is Rich and Worldmind share a head, but other people can talk to it if they put on Rich's helmet.
Don't forget, though, that at some point after going to the Cancerverse but before the fault collapsed, he apparently reuploaded the Worldmind to his helmet.
>>
>>92683002
>Duggan couldn't think up a reason retarded enough to have Rich be at odds with the GotG.

God I would be upset if Rich appears in that comic as an antagonist but I think this new Nova corps don't have anything to do with Rich's right? Because it shows.

Still yeah the Guardians have changed so much that they would be at odds with Rich just by doing what they do now.

>>92683065
Honestly it gives me a headache to think how Worldmind works, I guess he was in Rich's head at some point since he starts taking possession of Rich's body while Rich slept.

Fucking Worldmind was creepy as fuck.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.