[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching clock >waiting for my TFH backer's key >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dc superhero girls tweet.png (133KB, 609x585px) Image search: [Google]
dc superhero girls tweet.png
133KB, 609x585px
>watching clock
>waiting for my TFH backer's key
>decide to check Faust's twitter
>she's doing DC Superhero Girls now
>this announcement is over a day old
>no one on /co/ mentioned it
Y'all are slowpokes. Anyway, do you think they'll use her old designs from SBFF, or will she be restrained to the shitty new ones?
>>
>>92680820
>no one on /co/ mentioned it
You missed the thread. I wish Faust the best of luck anyway
>>
>>92680847
Two threads in fact.
>>92637654
>>92638135
OP can't into archive and ctrl + f.
>>
>>92680956
>archive
Why would I go through archived threads?
>>
>>92680820
>Lauren Faust is creating a show that revolves around a kids show that applies to young girls
How will /co/ do it this time?
>>
>Caring about more DC/Marvel trash rather than something new
>>
>>92681194
last time, we guessed wrong
i was in that pony thread day zero

some one posted something along the lines of "what if it does good?" and everyone just laughed and laughed

and now we have /mlp/ to contain it
but isn't that show dead or something now?
>>
File: sarah.jpg (403KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
403KB, 1920x1072px
>>92680820
>>
>>92680820
>IM A DAY LATE AND TOO FUCKIMG STUPID TO CHECK THE CATALOGUE/ARCHIVE OMFG IM SO FUCKING RETARDED PLEASE RAPE MY FACE MOM I NEED MY TENDIES FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

We're happy about it but there's not much to discuss yet other than the fact that it's happening and we're glad the property it is directly based off of is popular with a sought after demographic despite having only been a webseries thus far. We enjoy that it does justice to the characters while exposing lesser known heroines. Jessica Cruz in particular was cited as slated to appear in the new show, which is cool.
>>
>>92681246
>but isn't that show dead or something now?
The fandom is smaller than ever, and even the haters have mostly moved on.
>>
>>92681246
>>but isn't that show dead or something now?
They are getting a movie, are in the middle of season 7 and season 8 was confirmed.
And it won't end anytime soon since the toys are still selling like crazy
>>
File: e28.jpg (53KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
e28.jpg
53KB, 600x576px
>>92680820
Nice.
Also begin the countdown to DC superhero girls fans being moved to their own containment board. I'd give it about a year until /co/'s butthurt becomes unbearable.
Maybe less if Kino fags keep spamming and Japanese Moot just decides to make a full on DC comics board.
>>
>>92681132
Convenient way to look for past downloads, and storytimes.
http://desuarchive.org/co/search/filename/op%20is%20a%20faggot/
>>
>>92681132
So you wouldn't look like a retard in front of all your internet friends.
In fact this is literal autism, google Theory of mind test.
>I was not here yesterday
>I do not currently see a ___ thread
>That means no such thread ever existed
>I will complain that it did not exist without checking
>I was wrong, how could I be told I was wrong. that is mean. I am retarded, not an animal.
>>
>>92680820
I actually thought that mentioning Lauren Faust outside of /mlp/ was a bannable offense these days
>>
>>92681415
>and even the haters have mostly moved on
What about you know who?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.