[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so several years after I stopped working on Samurai Jack,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: genndy.jpg (117KB, 1100x600px) Image search: [Google]
genndy.jpg
117KB, 1100x600px
Ok, so several years after I stopped working on Samurai Jack, I finally knew how I wanted to end the series.

You ready for this?

Jack dloesn't defeat Aku.

Instead he seduces a piece of aku, who falls in love with him, and then that piece of aku is what defeats aku.

Emmy please
>>
Damn, great cartoons end like *THAT*?
>>
Why can Jack literally only fall in love with Aku
>>
>>92678650

Bravo Genndy
>>
>>92680433
He just wanted to sheathe his blade inside of the Akooch.
>>
File: 1492314068655.jpg (146KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1492314068655.jpg
146KB, 903x713px
>>92678650
ABSOLUTE KINO

BRAVO GENNDY

Might I suggest that you make this "piece of Aku" the main focus of the story? I probably kill her off at the end just for the hell of it.
>>
>>92678650
DECEIVER! WORM! SCUM!
>>
>>92680557
Damn those sound like great ideas. If you're still here Genndy, I think you should also rush past the part where Jack gets back. It's really not that important. Maybe a minute scene tops
>>
>>92678650
That's not what happened you autist. Jack literally stabbed Aku to death. Several times.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (32KB, 615x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
32KB, 615x460px
With all this controversy over the ending, everyone's missing the REAL problem.

Jack freed the fish people so they could live on the surface again, but in the finale, their city is shown underwater. The fuck happened?
>>
I think the issue is he kinda wrote himself into a corner and simply made Aku too strong, there way no way for Jack to beat him without some sort of asspull since we've seen Aku simply walk away right before dying.
>>
>>92680636
>fish people

Literally who?
>>
>>92680636
How do you know they aren't just living both in water and surface? Like a frog.
>>
File: 1492800808792.png (122KB, 274x541px) Image search: [Google]
1492800808792.png
122KB, 274x541px
>>92680636
Aku probably came back after Jack left and sank that shit all over again
>>
>>92680637
>Ashi displays Aku's shapeshifting magic
>Aku turns into a bat
>"Well... guess that's my cue to live. I'LL GET YOU YET, SAMURAI-"
>Scottman blows his shithorn, creating a sort of ceiling that prevents him from escaping
>Aku turns into a snake and tries to slither through the cracks in the walls
>Ashi pulls him back into the fight
"AKUUUUUUUUU. You can not escape judgement. For the evils you have committed, for the suffering you have wrought. Face me, let this be finished!"
>Aku looks around, see all of Jack's friends surrounding them
>Ashi stares at him menacingly
>"Don't bother trying to escape again. Not this time."
>Aku yells in anger and takes on his usual form
>1 on 1 match for the future
>Jack wins, Aku still tries to escape
>Ashi blocks him again
>"Fool! Without me you are nothing!"
>"I am more than you could ever be."
>Kicks Aku towards Jack
>Jack finishes it
>Cue whatever the fuck they may want to do afterwards

And that is how Jack beats Aku with Ashi in the future without some sort of asspull. Hell, you could even write Ashi off and he still beats Aku in the future.

You wanna make it so that he also beats him in the past without Ashi suddenly knowning time travel magic? When his sword absorbs Aku he can burn his trapped essence to create a portal back in time, or the dying Aku/destruction of his fortress creates a ripple in time that Jack can follow Aku through as he escapes back to the past

You want to save Ashi from disappearing?
After beating Aku she begins to disappear, her essence forever linked to him so she can never be without him.
Jack knows his sword can only be used for good, he calls to the Gods for a favor, the only boon he asks of them in his time of need. They understand his need for a reward, bless the sword, and Jack slashes Aku's essence from Ashi's body/soul/whatever in some way cutting the strings of fate that tie her to Aku's fate.

Badaboom, babe.
>>
>>92680593
Dont forget to rush every lose end and the resolution to every interesting character you ever made up until now.

Ittl be worth it in the end.
>>
>>92678650
Yeah but that's not what happened? Jack stabbed Aku several times, Aku died. Ashi just provided the time portal so that the encounter wouldn't end in another "I'll be back, samurai, you'll see! HAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>92681300
This takes too much time away for ashi to die at her wedding day.
>>
File: 1483672234640.gif (928KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1483672234640.gif
928KB, 245x170px
>>92681377
>>
>>92680433
He always wanted to stab aku with his blade
>>
>>92678650
>Jack doesn't defeat Aku

You didn't watch the finale, did you
>>
>>92678650
Jack literally killed Aku. He undid the future that is Aku. Mako gave away the ending years ago.
>>
>>92680636
it's riddled with errors like that. The Spartan shouldn't be alive and looking ageless (never mind that line of "never saw the Samurai again) Jack's parents super recovered from Aku's oppression and they rebuilt cities before Jack/Ashi's wedding so that means Ashi didn't fade away a good year+ after Aku's death.
>>
>>92681780
also the call back to the dog people from episode 2 being alive they out right tell Jack they still live in Dog years.
>>
>>92681300
>save ashi from disappearing
Just don't go back to past and fulfill the themes and foreshadowing that were built up until episode 9
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.