[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are they smoking ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9398.png (2MB, 1254x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9398.png
2MB, 1254x702px
What the fuck are they smoking ?
>>
>>92675941
autists are obsessed with "NO, MY FAVE CHARACTER IS STRONGER" screech fests

no surprise here
>>
>>92675941
liquid autism being smoked out of a vape stick
>>
>>92675941
They decided they'll throw DBZ fans a bone after having Goku lose to Superman.... twice and having Majin Buu lose to Kirby.
>>
>>92680499
>implying the YAAS QUEEN will lose
Death Battle only exists to piss people off.
>>
>>92680499
I like Android 18 more than Carol, but come on. Carol isn't going to lose by any stretch of the imagination here. She absorbs energy and uses it to go Super Saiyan. I think they just want to bully DBZ fans.
>>
>>92680499
>Buu lose to Kirby

Okay what.

Kirby can eat small creatures to gain their powers, Buu is faster than light and can destroy galaxies.
>>
>>92675941
>>92666892
>>
>>92680844
No but you see it makes sense because Kirby can eat ANYTHINGGGGG in the anime
>>
>>92680829

Plus they probably think 18's a victim of the patriarchy (being a loving wife and all)
>>
>>92680829
>meanwhile 18 shits on super saiyans and doesn't spam the energy attacks that carol would need to power up.
>>
>>92680499
Carol has a movie coming out, she won't lose
>>92680507
>Death Battle only exists to piss people off
True, even when a character that should win does it's because of some stupid irrelevant reason like "they are able to lift a truck while the other character can only lift a van."
>>
>>92680888
>implying
I bet you dollars to donuts it'll happen like this.

>18 has carol on the ropes with physical kung fu attacks and flash steps
>goes to finish her off with some big energy ki attack
>carol absorbs it and goes binary or warbird or whatever it is she does now
>probably makes some stupid comment about how the energy feels different
>rips 18 in half
>KO! Android 18 had the edge in physical combat but Captain Marvel's ability to absorb energy and power up means she came out on top!

Screencap this.
>>
>>92681072
man
>>
>>92680844
Kirby has legitimate toon force. It was honestly retarded of them to pair him up against Buu. Then again they're notorious for their stupidly one sided match ups
>>
>>92680844
Clearly, you don't know Kirby.
He's killed the sun and moon, multiple reality warpers, the personification of pure evil, and creator gods. He's crushed a planet with a single punch and survived a planetary explosion without a scratch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.