[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s opinion on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2810.jpg (339KB, 1000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2810.jpg
339KB, 1000x1518px
What's /co/'s opinion on him?
>>
>>92668593
He's boring.
>>
>>92668619
like all the inhumans

the stalest, most boring retrodden cliches of characters and setting i have ever scene

and i read YA fantasy
>>
>>92668593
There are too much "le mad" characters out there. He doesn't stand out.
>>
Inb4 cuck memes.
>>
>>92669142
This.
>>
>>92668593
Meh.
>>
Max is interesting, so is Black Bolt, Karnak, and the idea of Lockjaw. The rest of the Inhumans are actually SO uninteresting it hurts -- this is coming from someone who's tried every single attempt Marvel has made to make me like them.
>>
>>92668973
This could be said of most x-men teams.
>>
>>92668593

I find him interesting. A bit of poetry in his madness. Would love to see him as the main villain in the center of an event. He needs to be in capable hands, though.
>>
>>92672610
The same can be said about every team.
>>
>>92668593
After reading last week's royals, I like him even more. He's fucking magnificent.
>>
>>92668593
I bought the Road road war of Kings Omni, and it has the Silent War in it, there comes a point when Max mind controls Medusa and makes her kiss him in FRONT of BB and BB runs off all sad but it's never brought up again and end with them ruling together after taking down the Skrull attack.

Why is BB so ok with getting cucked?
>>
>>92672773
Every Marvel team maybe. Try reading some DC for once in your life if you want to see what real comics are like.
>>
>>92671944
>hating on Crystal
But why? She was arguable Marvel Comics' first waifu. Until, you know, all the cucking.
>>
>>92673266
That was Skrull-bolt, so he doesn't remember that particular instance of cucking.

>Why is BB so ok with getting cucked?
What did you expect him to say?
>>
>>92668593
He is based and I'm really glad because he will be probably made the new canon couple of Medusa.
I mean the classic redeemed villain now antihero (who has already tasted the goods of Medusa) and the poor solitary ex-queen with her "husband" thousand of miles away, of course everything will be fault of BlackBolt just because he is the favorite punching bag in Marvel office.
I can't wait to see this collage even bigger.
>>
>>92673244
>After reading last week's royals
Could you please kindly link me to the storytime? I just can't find it, I don't know if it was bad labeled or what.
>>
>>92673828
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/92460622/#92460622
>>
>>92673897
Wonderful, thanks a lot.
>>
>>92668973
are there actually any good YA fantasy books? serious question.

i assume that Sanderson's YA books should be decent, but it seems like the rest are: >paranormal romance
>kiddie GoT
>"yo check it out, the protagonist is a girl, but she's like...bad/an anti-hero. yeah I know crazy right?"
>>
>>92673828
It was storytimed by that one storytimer that goes out of his way to poorly label his "story times."
>>
>>92674686
I liked Sandersons chalk one cause that had a lot of cool ideas and shit and the alternate history and United Islands of America is fun.
>>
>>92668973
>like all the mutie scum
>the stalest, most boring retrodden cliches of characters and setting i have ever scene
>and i read YA fantasy
>>
>>92668593
He is cross between Dr Doom, the Joker, and a steaming bowl of wet shit.
>>
>>92674686
Tamora Pearce has done some great books.
>>
>>92677209
>Tamora Pearce
Now those are some memories.

Thanks anon now I need to sort through my old bookshelves and see what I find
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.