[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack - CN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Samurai_Jack_2016_Poster.jpg (178KB, 905x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_2016_Poster.jpg
178KB, 905x1448px
What would of happened to if Samurai Jack season 5 was aired on Cartoon Network instead of Adult Swim?
>>
>>92668066
"it's a kids cartoon" would be one of the apologists' arguments.
>>
>>92668066
It would've been worse. Much worse than what we got.
>>
It would get teen titans go treatment
>>
>>92668066
Executives would've been tougher on Genndy's ass since it's 2017 and not 2001
>>
The only good episodes of the season wouldn't have happened
>>
>>92669197

Came here to say this

It was pretty much just a CN show after episode 3

Not to say it was bad, it's just there was a clear shift in both tone and content
>>
It would have been completely the same except without the blood.
>>
>>92668066
The continuous storyline would've been axed. Jack would do totally unrelated things for 9 episodes and then it'd end the same way.
>>
>They make Ashi lesbian
>Jack is gay
>Scaramouche gets removed because he's offending tranvestites
>Aku is white now
>Daughters of aku are of diffirent races
>>
Ashi would be a robot.
>>
File: Bez nazwy-1.png (108KB, 434x326px)
Bez nazwy-1.png
108KB, 434x326px
>>92669751
>Aku is white now
>>
It'd air early in the morning at 6 and worst case scenario the rest of the episodes would be shelved only to appear on DVD two years later.
>>
>>92668066
>Jack becomes a fat, autistic child
>Aku becomes white
>Ashi is the strongest fighter in the universe
>>
>>92668066
/co/ would be whining about it as much as they do TTgo or new PPG & new ben 10

as it is now it's just another victim of the /co/ cycle...

>1. show is announced and everyone is hyped

>2. show is good and everyone talks about it

>3. show does something that triggers /co/ and now /co/ hates show

>4. /co/ plays revisionist history saying the show was never good and proceeds to cry shit like "reddit" or "tumblr" whenever someone calls them out

>5. repeat with the next show
>>
>>92668066
It would pretty much be the same, but the first three godlike episodes would be changed to shit.
>>
It would unironically be better, because it wouldn't waste half of the episodes trying to develop a shitty romance.
>>
>>92670501
This desu

Take out Scaramouche saying "penis" because muh swears and you could air episode 4-10 on CN tomorrow
>>
>>92670573
Didn't they censor "You pissed me off" in future airings of Regular Show?
>>
>>92670467
I actually liked the shows I watched way more before I started browsing /co/.
>>
>>92670543
It would though, they'd just make the kiss more kid friendly and cut out the sword poke.
>>
>>92670636
>Robotnik edits featuring Scaramouche
holy shit I want it so bad
>>
>>92670611
Yes, they did.
>>
>>92668066
It would be rated PG and be pretty much the same except without most of the blood and a few lines.
>>
File: MindBlown.gif (913KB, 500x280px)
MindBlown.gif
913KB, 500x280px
>Wow what a freak
>Looked like a talking fidget spinner
>>
>>92668066
>no ending
>romance would be much more predominant
>ashi would replace jack at some point
>aku would be a walking joke
>>
>>92671961
>You said I'd get 50 credits!
>I'm good for it beb, damn are you fucking deaf? Stop shouting!
>Where are the credits Scaramouche?
>I said I'm good for it you... you... DOUBLE PENIS!
>>
>Either the Daughters don't die or they're some kind of Android (With enough biological components for the last two episodes to make sense.)
>The Talking penis joke is either cut or replaced with something like "No wonder his name is Little Richard" or something like that
>Robots have less organic insides
>>
>>92670467
Thats the 4chan cycle
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.