[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Punisher mentally break the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Netflix_Cinematic_Universe.jpg (1MB, 2978x906px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix_Cinematic_Universe.jpg
1MB, 2978x906px
Could the Punisher mentally break the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?
>>
>>92663515
Kimmy has peak human optimism and toonforce. Toonforce wins every time.

Is she going to be on the Netflix Defenders?
>>
All he has to do is mention the bunker. Works every time.
>>
>>92663690
This. She's literally unbreakable
>>
>You should watch this show, it's about a woman who grew up in a cultist underground bunker readjusting to the real world
>Yeah, that sounds interesting
>Show immediately turns into every comedy show ever, with the wacky gay guy, life in the big city and such, Kimmy is the blandest character in it and the bunker stuff only comes up in sparse flashbacks that are there just to show what a strong independent woman she was even back then
What a waste of a premise.
>>
>>92663515
What is this?
>>
>>92663515

Why would they even be on opposing sides? They have very similar vengeful motivations, and both hate criminals, they'd team up faster than Archie and punisher did.
>>
>>92664071

yeah, shes still fucked up over that.knocking her out and dropping her in one again would break her
>>
>>92663515
This is the crossover I didn't even know I needed. 10/10 Would watch Kimmy annoy the hell out of Frank all day.
>>
>>92664200
Somehow a simple comedy has managed to soar over your head
>>
>>92664200

>not liking Titus Andromedon

He's the funniest part of the show, senpai.
>>
>>92663515
If by "mentally break" you mean ahegao, then yes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>92664822
The only scene of his I remember actually laughing at was his high school flashback.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.