[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Ashi never became a main character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What if Ashi never became a main character?
>>
What if Genndy wasnt a hack?
>>
What if Samurai Jack never got a fifth season?
>>
>>92663056
Quality would significantly improve
>>
Jack kills himself

gg
>>
>>92663056
Ashi and the Daughters of Aku weren't used as well as they could have. They made a big deal about Jack never killing a human before, but then he gets over it almost immediately afterwards.

It would've been a more meaningful development if he had to kill someone, maybe Ashi, in order to get back to the past and save the world from Aku. At least one of them should have stayed alive to force him to make a decision like that. Maybe Ashi's mom instead of one of the daughters.
>>
My heart would still be intact.
>>
File: Mulan.png (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mulan.png
59KB, 600x800px
>>92663056
The best girl might live.
>>
>>92663056
Her character started off fine. But as soon as she become good, she stopped being herself. Why isn't she as angry acting towards Aku as she was towards Jack? Why isn't she the least upset for the lost of her sisters, THE ONLY PEOPLE SHE KNEW AND WENT THOUGH THE SAME PAIN SHE DID. The Girl doesn't even know the fuck a deer is, she gre up without love, Genndy expects me to believe she knows what the fuck a kiss is?

In my opinion the ended was poorly done. The best ending options were either full circle or acceptance.
>>
we'd probably end up with a better, less rushed, more fulfilling ending.
>>
>>92663167
Still a better ending than what we got
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.