[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's admit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494977846425.jpg (12KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494977846425.jpg
12KB, 255x200px
If CN gave Genndy at least two seasons, we could get a way more logical story
It's not Genndy guilt that SJ ended so abruply, it's CN to blame. Genndy wanted to end SJ so he was forced to put a climaxing ending into one 10ep season.
He still did it well enough. There was enough fanservice, style and action (just remember lettercats). First 4 episodes were pure gold also.
And we actually got the ending. Partially stolen from TTGL, but still ending where Samurai kick Aku ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddZCX-9LxE
>>
Literally Kojimafags after MGSV. It's time to let go and accept that your husbando is a hack writer that never should have been allowed to continue the series.
>>
They could have done it in 10 episodes if they got rid of unnecessary characters.
>>
>>92661070
Yeah. They didn't need the Scotsman. He should have been long dead. They didn't need other callbacks from the early seasons, those aren't necessary.
>>
He wanted a movie, so even less time
>>
>>92660957
No. Fuck you Genndy, you knew how many episodes you had and you decided to waste them on an unneeded, unnecessary, unwanted romance subplot.
>>
>>92661117
Nah, personally I think they should have gone all out with both Samurai Existentialism and nostalgia bait. They could've kept Ashi too, but like limited her interaction with Jack, like she studies him from afar and slowly starts to believe Aku's the villain.
Everything felt rushed, I think a couple more minutes per episode would have gone a long way.
>>
Isn't it more plausible that he just didn't give a shit? I'm sure he was excited to write the first couple of episodes, but everything in the last two episodes felt like he just wanted to be done with SJ and move on.
>>
>>92661220
>Prevented Jack from killing himself and kept away his dark thoughts
>Was the only way to go back to the past
>Unnecessary

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>92661306
Fuck nostalgia bait. There's no reason why the Scottsman had to be in the show. He's gone. He isn't necessary. Same with his daughters, or the people Jack helped. They should all be dead. It's been 50 years.
>>
>>92660957
>It's not Genndy guilt that SJ ended so abruply, it's CN to blame.
Nope.Genndy wanted it to end it with 10 episodes.Youre out of your goddamn mind if you think CN or adult swim wouldnt love cashing out on samurai jack with all those sweet ratings it gave them.
Genndy Tartakovsky is to blame.
>>
You fags need a contanment board.
Fucking cartoon fags have no restraint.
>>
File: 1490036097206.jpg (76KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1490036097206.jpg
76KB, 500x484px
>>92660957
>IT'S CN'S FAULT SEASON 5 SUCKED

Haha No.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.