[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are my only friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 67325.jpg (130KB, 1142x834px) Image search: [Google]
67325.jpg
130KB, 1142x834px
>>
File: 1477452500662.png (29KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477452500662.png
29KB, 387x429px
It's funny really, you have all these friends IRL but don't really connect with them but you come here and you just feel somewhat happy coming here because you connect with different people from around the world
>>
>>92660529
you need better friends
>>
I lost friends the day I lost my job. People don't mind being around you when you're at your best, but they disappear like leaves on a tree in the fall when you're at your worst.
>>
>>92660684
>that subtle hate for the entire world
and thats why you are OPs only friend.
>>
>>92660529
it's funny because the Eds are three best friends with real friendship doing a lot of things and Kevin is just an alone douchebag tryharding to impress people being a dick with everyones. (except with Nazz because his cock is attracted and with Rolf because he know that he's A LOT more stronger than him, so he just use passive-agressive and patronizing comments about his cultural traditions).
>>
>>92660641
>because you connect with different people from around the world

By that you mean sharing different fetishes and waifus? Well I guess it's something... not like you could do the same with normie cunts IRL...
>>
>>92660705
>People don't mind being around you when you're at your best, but they disappear like leaves on a tree in the fall when you're at your worst.
This describes my situation to a T.
Damn...this show is the only thing keeping me company these past few days. Been nostalgiaing and laughing like mad.
>>
>>92660705
One thing my dad always told me was that people only need you when they need a hand out and the minute you stop handing out they drop you like shit on an Indian street(my own interpretation). That's why it's good to be anonymous here because people like or dislike you for being you and not for monetary gain
>>
File: Skeleton.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton.png
37KB, 633x758px
>>92660529
Anon that is sad an all. But how can one cope with the fact your waifu will never be real and you only have three options.
>Boring 3DPD
>Kys
>Jacking off like Jacky-boy
>>
4chan is not your blog.
>>
>>92660967
But it is our home.
>>
File: This is Where I Grew Up.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
This is Where I Grew Up.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>>92661087
>>
>>92660529
so you are telling me your only friends dont like you and wish they could get together without you dragging us down?
>>
>>92661233
yes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.