[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fifty years have passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1721.png (296KB, 2266x1663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.png
296KB, 2266x1663px
>fifty years have passed
>>
File: 1223293931482.jpg (177KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1223293931482.jpg
177KB, 640x480px
>>
>>92660215
Gotta get back
Back to the lab

Dexter's Lab
>>
>>92660249
Ultimate form
>>
File: Dextra.png (428KB, 853x649px) Image search: [Google]
Dextra.png
428KB, 853x649px
>>92660215
>Its ok for Dexter to mess with time travel and the future, but if Jck does it, its "murder".
>>
>>92660249
Top kek
>>
>>92660249
Unf
>>
>>92660215
>Mandark's evil chokes ze past, ze present, and ze FU-ture
>Zere ees no HOPE
>Gotta get down
>Down underground
>LEE-terally
>>
>>92661146
Gimme the sauce
>>
>>92660249
Just like my Jojos
>>
>>92661146
>different universes must have the same logic!!!!

Listen dumbass, if killing past Aku removes future Aku, then of course everyone involved with Aku would cease to exist.
>>
>>92662507
>implying different universes
>>
>>92662507
time travel has always been pretty fucky, and really paradoxes can only be explained in weird or confusing ways or by altername timelines deal. The end was way too rushed for them to care about that stuff they just wanted a "sad" ending by having ashi disappear then didn't bother with the rest.
>>
File: ManLynk.jpg (104KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
ManLynk.jpg
104KB, 640x447px
>>92660249
>>
>>92661146
Dexter's Time Travel works differently, it works in a fixed time loop. When he and his young-adult self traveled to the distant future they had already saved it, and everything that happened after they went back with their old self to meet their badass self was pre-determined, including Deedee coming in to actually save the day. No one was wiped out by Dexter's time travelling because nothing was actually changed.

And even if Dexter DID, the 'apocalyptic' future was only a decade after Mandark found the core. Most of those who would be affected by averting Mandark's take over were already existing / would only change with a time-reset, not be erased, because they were born before he took over the world. Jack's future was thousands upon thousands of years later, so literally no being on Earth outside of a few gods did not owe their existence to Aku, which would wipe them out when he was killed

Dexter did nothing wrong, Jack killed billions to save trillions.
>>
>>92662618
OH BOY

I SURE LONG FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH
>>
GOODBYYYYYE DEXTER
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.