[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zach Snyder adapts this scene for Man of Steel 2 Would this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (354KB, 1000x1605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354KB, 1000x1605px
>Zach Snyder adapts this scene for Man of Steel 2

Would this be the most feels worthy /co/ moment in history?
>>
Zack Snyder should suck on a penis and then choke on that penis and then die
>>
>>92657501
His daughter is dead you sick fuck
>>
>>92657506
>be 21
>your parents run the DCEU
>have all the money in the world
>kill youself

Yeah she's was an idiot.
>>
>>92657506
Doesn't mean he is a good director.

>>92657465
No, he's fucking bungle it. He can't even read the basic text of comic books.
>>
>implying he'll do man of steel 2

I like the guy but give it to someone else pls, he can do this scene as a tribute and it can be just as good, if not better
>>
>>92657539
>your parents run the DCEU
>kill yourself

She took the easy way out
>>
>>92657465
I thought this page was a joke for the longest time.
>>
>>92657506
Snyder has 8 kids from 3 marriages. His relationship with all of his kids is probably terrible. Then your friends force you to come with them to see Batman v Superman and that's the last straw.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (10KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
10KB, 251x200px
In b4 that Comic Supes/Movie Supes pic.

You're much stronger than you think you are, Snyder.
>>
>>92657583
She probably frequented /co/ trying to defend his work and we broke her spirit. Way to go you Jerks
>>
>>92657465

No because they'd find a way to ruin it
>>
>>92657583
So he's like the white Jewish Hollywood version of Antonio Cromartie.

>Cromartie married Terricka Cason, who starred on E!'s Candy Girls, on November 10, 2008.[29] Cason gave birth to a daughter, Jurzie, in April 2010[29] and a son, Jagger, in early 2012.[30] Cromartie has 13 children, and his wife is currently pregnant.
>>
He'd butcher it so badly, Snyder needs to step down from DCEU permanently
>>
>>92657465
90% chance Snyder walks away for good since Whedon is finishing JL
>>
File: Creked.jpg (337KB, 1300x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Creked.jpg
337KB, 1300x1048px
>>92657465
No but really, this is Snyder's graceful exit point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.