[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Rebirth change anything with regards to the Endless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Does Rebirth change anything with regards to the Endless?
>>
It hasn't. However there is an upcoming story featuring Destiny in JLA.
Last Endless effects was Multiversity which put them on the same level as Darkseid, God and hinted the Endless may expand not just across universes but multiverses.
>>
>>92654537

>that chart

The very reason why autism is a requirement in order to enjoy capeshit today.
>>
>>92655174
what do you mean by 'same level' ?
>>
>>92655335
They are all sphere of the gods inhabitants. Not like one lives on a planet or one a god of a universe but all are multiversal beings residing on the same level of the cosmos.
>>
>>92655335
Unlike say, Superman, who has different versions across the Multiverse, beings like the Endless and New Gods are constants, the same characters across time, space, and beyond.
>>
>>92655174
>there is an upcoming story featuring Destiny in JLA
Say what now?
>>
>>92655394
>>92655444

Ah that was what I thought. Main reason i asked was because i read some theory about Dr. Manhattan being the cause of Rebirth and someone had said Manhattan would have created The Presence, and I wanted to know how this could affect interactions between Manhattan and the Endless since the Endless(and more specifically Dream) are my favorite.
>>
>>92655174
>the Endless may expand not just across universes but multiverses.

As someone who's not really into the DCU but read all of Sandman, I thought that the whole idea of the Endless? Anywhere that there namesakes are present, they are there.
>>
>>92655479
We don't know anything about Manhattan or what he did or can do right now and could spend hours filling threads with what if theories. Currently Endless/Presence/Lucifer/Highfather/Darkseid are all sphere of gods residents. If DC was baseball they'd all be players in the same league.
>>92655562
Yeah that's right. Are you saying you agree but the information isn't new? I was being a bit generalizing but yeah that has always been there in the Endless. I was more talking about how things like the Gentry can cross to other multiverses via the Dreaming. But yeah, the Endless being the same across multiverses is pretty much the same as them being the same everywhere.
>>
>>92655632
Thanks for clarifying!
>>
File: 1491246508484.png (247KB, 985x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1491246508484.png
247KB, 985x1020px
>>92654537
>he doesn't know
>>
>>92655562
It's been true of the Endless for some time, Multiversity was the first I've seen the New Gods put on that level though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.