[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: ch12_53.jpg (312KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_53.jpg
312KB, 600x900px
Better watch your back around Darkest, Winalils. I'm developing the impression he does not like you very much.
>>
>>92652172
Damn, I kind of want to fuck him.

Good job Ashley.
>>
>>92652245
>Damn, I kind of want to fuck him.

Pretty sure that was the whole idea behind all of our leading male characters here.
>>
Fuck me is this entire chapter just going to be a long string of people getting their asses verbally handed to them?
>>
>>92652431
I hope not.
I hope we'll see some literal ass-handing as well. Considering the setting this is more than possible.
>>
Glad I checked the kickstarter again, Cope added more slots to the volume 1,2&3 tier
>>
>>92652431
We need to put Bastion and Duane together so they can put each other down as only eloquent Aldishmen can. Shartes and Crescians need not apply.
>>
>>92653074
A shame it looks like it won't reach the 70k stretch goal, let alone the 80k to get more reprints.
>>
>>92653385
There are four days left, and successful kickstarters typically see a bump at the very end.
>>
>>92652172
Rahm has another kid?
>>
>>92653692
Yeah, he was mentioned before.
>>
>>92653385
These threads need to have the kickstarter and patreon links in them from now on.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/502093706/unsounded-comic-volume-3
https://www.patreon.com/unsounded

How in fuck's name does Ashley Cope not get more money per month that that cunt Willis?
>>
>>92653179
And Duane needs a functioning dick and asshole so it can get rapey afterwards. Judging by some of her old art that's just how Cope would like it.
>>
>>92653179
Bastion is Ald?
>>
>>92653786
Yup, he's a Jet.
>>
>>92653758
She's not one of the old guards from back in the day and she's much less "safe"

I mean obviously that Homo Guy (I honestly am sure he had homo in his name, no joker) with the review calling her work homophobic probably didn't kill too much traffic she'd miss, but I can see why the Willis SJW crew would shy away from this comic. It requires much more reading for one.

Now if she'd get on that Caped Pizza Vagina character... (Man I wish she was taking commissions again, it'd be worth the cash to make it real)
>>
File: 1446788600921.jpg (98KB, 516x515px) Image search: [Google]
1446788600921.jpg
98KB, 516x515px
>>92653179
If Duane had half an inkling of who he was talking to, he'd be looking to put Bastion down in an entirely different sense of the phrase.
>>
>>92653810
Wait what homo guy? How is Unsounded homo phobic in any way?
>>
>>92653977
Oh it's not, some smalltime reviewer (Found the name, Yeshomo, though reviews down now) got triggered reading it and somehow decided that the comic was both Homophobic and Racist (he basically comic dropped after they killed the Gay Black antagonist, but didn't like it before that cause of all the other racism). It was a weird surreal read of somebody who really missed a lot.
>>
>>92652172
Why is Bastion wearing women's lingerie?
>>
>>92653802
From his first cigarette to his dying day
>>
>>92654111
So he doesn't have to suck in his gut all the time.
>>
>>92653739
When exactly?
>>
>>92654111
wait, are you not wearing lingerie?
Faggot.
>>
>>92654111
It's an illusion, he's not actually wearing anything.
>>
>>92655536
Based on the last page, is he actually even there?
>>
>>92652172
Ashley makes the best faces.

Also, Bastion is really channeling Frank N. Furter on this page, isn't he? Snide, ambiguously bisexual pretty boy in a corset with no shirt? A musical number? Wait, does this make Duane Rocky?
>>
>>92654051
>Gay Black antagonist
When the fuck was this?
>>
>>92656445
Turas.
the nigga what got ate up by duane
>>
>>92652172
Maud sure does like young Aldish boys
Just kidding of course, but it does make one wonder why he didn't get children himself before joining the BTs
>>
>>92656556
Turas is dead. He's not here anymore.
But in our hearts, and in Duane's leg, he lives on
>>
Bastion confirmed for being behind the whole plague just to try and make something like the (imperfect) Duane?
>>
>>92653074
And missed again. Thanks /co/
>>
not enough Sette's feet these days. Not even a loli zombi
>>
>>92657282
I doubt it. For all of Bastion's mad science dickery, he's been shown to genuinely care about the suffering of people. Not, you know, the suffering of Duane and his cute daughter. But other people and other daughters and in sort of a vague, general sense that doesn't get in the way of his plans for curing death. He's not the kind of guy to unleash a terrible plague, a plague that we should remember is transferred by fucking making eye contact with people and thus making all the inflicted incapable of ever looking at their loved ones in the face again (what kind of sick bastard comes up with that idea?) He is the kind of person who shanks a rando or two to advance his magic science research.
>>
>>92657765
Let's just think about the common theme of Bastion's projects here, though.
>>
>>92657765

This is very true. Also, Duane being a tacit caster (and a very skilled one at that) has been hinted at as a reason for why Bastion chose Duane specifically to become sentient corpse guinea pig
>>
Is he gonna grow boobs to complete his tittybird impression?
>>
>>92658503
Only if Cope wants to give me a boner.
>>
>>92658501
What if it was unintentional?
>>
>>92655879
Yeah, he's offsetting.

Teleportation of a sort
>>
>>92653739
Oh wow, Rahm and Iori clearly had a favorite in Dani. Kind of like Will Smith's other son knows about
>>
>>92659231

Well, having your kid die on you kinda does that.
>>
>>92658501
Duane also hunted Black tongues, these dudes are a small enough group that they'd take that personally
>>
>>92658522
So like, a 47% chance?
>>
>>92652172
>oh, thank the lines my sweet boy has come home
What "lines" is he talking about? Why is it in cursive?
>>
>>92662500
the Khert lines
>>
>>92662500
What cursive?
>>
>>92653810

Old guard?
>>
>>92654051
Was this the same guy that said Unsounded was girly?
>>
>>92662965
Guys like Willis or Penny Arcade or CAD who have been doing webcomics for 20 years.
>>
>>92657625
I know, right? And when was the last time we saw a dead child? I fear Ashley is loosing her way...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.