[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's after Archer Dreamland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 960.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
So, if you haven't seen Archer Dreamland you're really missing out but I want to ask you all what you think comes next. The showrunner has said in interviews that the show will most likely end after season 10. With that in mind, what do you think they'll do with remaining two seasons and, follow-up, what sort of show would you like to see from Reed and co. next? I'd really like to see the Cassius and Clay series they were kicking around, personally. Side note: Cheryl is best girl and Charlotte is best Cheryl.
>>
>>92649506
Huh. Looks nice, shame it didn't go through.
>>
>>92650513
Yep. I think that the art style is refined enough that they could pretty much do whatever they wanted and have it look fantastic.
>>
>>92649506
They're probably going to have an entire season of Archer going to therapy.
>>
I think the best thing would be to kill Mallory, Sterling and Lana wedding, and them going back to being an office comedy.
>>
>>92650686
Reed said he doesn't wake up this season, so I'm thinking there's gonna be another season of coma (Dreamland or some other new setting) followed by a final season after a timeskip that wraps up the loose ends.
>>
>>92650672
Apparently he's going to nurse grudges against people for their coma shenanigans.
>>
>>92650797
He's going to blame Mallory for Woodhouse's death, isn't he? My god, that's going to be so heartbreaking.
>>
>>92650878
He'll probably also beat the shit out of Cyril. Also yes.
>>
>>92650769
In the last episode thread somebody talked about a proper Vice coma dream with new characterizations for the cast.
>>
>>92650962
It dawned on me yesterday that I wanted some kind of Gilded Age setting. They could move it back to New York and feature Cheryl's crazy family dressing up as ghosts and digging tunnels.
>>
>>92651012
I'd watch it
>>
>>92651012
He could be a Spanish-American War veteran. They mentioned it this season and in Season 6. Remember the Maine!
>>
>>92651578
To hell with Spain!
>>
>>92652411
Talk about smooth sailing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.