[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH POST SEASON 3 FINALE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 49

File: flash-savitar-header.jpg (199KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
flash-savitar-header.jpg
199KB, 1400x700px
Press F for H.R.

So is Wally going to take up the mantle, or will he remain Kid Flash?
>>
>>92649291
How many people would actually watch this show with this Wally as the lead? The actor is a total dud.
>>
Talkback thread:

>>92642566
>>
>>92649342
No telling. Perhaps he could be taking a few acting lessons in the meantime.
>>
Barry will be back right guys?
I refuse to watch a live action Wally West that isn't ginger.
>>
>Barritar and Abra Kadabra hype up Devoe, specifically being Barry's enemy

yeah, Barry is coming back. Even if he's not "back" back, he'll still be there with flashbacks, et al.

IIRC, Didn't Ollie ""die"" in S3 of Arrow for a little bit but still appear? Same thing here.
>>
>>92649291
They dont have the balls
>>
>>92649907
He better be, or I might have to drop the show. The guy playing Wally is alright, but definitely not strong enough to lead the show and I've never been a huge fan of Wally to begin with. Always preferred Barry as the Flash.
>>
>>92649291

Barry is coming back.

Remember when Savitar talked about facing a future enemy? That already tells you that Barry's not gone forever.

I'm thinking that there may be one or two episodes in Season 4 without Barry. He'll definitely return.
>>
Also, just realized no Jesse Quick in the finale, even though Harry was there...
>>
>>92650040
>>92650104
>>92650008
They'll probably have Wally be The Flash for the time between this episode and the S4 premiere, and Ep2 will be Barry coming back for good or something. They did it with Wellsobard, they did it with Flashpoint, they'll do it with Wally West.
>>
>>92649291
I have come here to shitpost about the ending and season 3

To be fair HR was great and Wally was alright too
>>
File: 2463346624_c0889bc8d9.jpg (192KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2463346624_c0889bc8d9.jpg
192KB, 500x334px
I think I'm gonna drop the show after this. The whole season has been very underwhelming, and the finale completely stunk. I'll probably stick around to see what they do with the whole "Barry is gone" thing, but I don't expect the quality of writing to instantly get better.

Imo, they need to start bringing back what made Flash Season 1 so goddamn fun in the first place:

>The Rogues
>Introducing Metahumans from the DC Universe
>Flash doing cool shit with his powers
>More lighthearted adventures, less drama

This season just dragged on and on, with no payoff at the end. By far the best episode was Episode 22, because it was FUN. That's what Flash should be. It should be fucking fun. It should be him fighting villains every week, with their personalities bouncing off each other, and Barry learning cool new ways to use his powers to take down the bad guys. For season 3, I hardly remember any villains besides Savitar, because they were all so fucking boring.
>>
So who is going to be a time remnant next season?
>>
>>92650230
The Rogues are never gonna happen, Snart is dead and Heatwave is a good guy and permanent cast member of LoT. Weather Wizard has had two different versions. They fucked up Mirror Master already. That dream is dead anon.
>>
File: Barry v The Speed Force.jpg (69KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
Barry v The Speed Force.jpg
69KB, 356x438px
I think I'll wait around to see how Barry ruins the timeline again, and what the next Wells is.
>>
>>92649291
It's gonna be just like the two previous season finales: crazy mindblowing shit happens and we're left with a massive cliffhanger. New season starts, crisis solved within the first episode but the consequences will have an effect on the new season's plot.
So no, Wally won't be The Flash beyond the season premiere.
I'm honestly more excited to know if they'll get a new Wells or if Harry is coming back to Team Flash permanenlty.
>>
>>92650310
just take earth-3 heatwave and earth-4 captain cold
>>
>>92650310

I seriously feel like at this point that we're gonna need a version of the Rogues from an alternate universe in order for it to work.

I seriously don't even know how they're ever gonna come together. As you said, Heatwave is a good guy, Snart is dead and Mirror master's more likely to stay with his hoe rather than working on a team.

I could see them putting together Weather Wizard and the Trickster with this alternate universe Snart, Heatwave, and Mirror Master if they all have the same goals to go after the Flash.

Honestly, it could work. I mean, in the comics themselves, there's been multiple versions of certain rogues.
>>
>>92650348
Better be illiterate Cowboy Wells.
>>
holy shit that was bad, it makes Supergirl look good
>>
>tfw evil Barry has been done and now we can't have a Forever Evil inspired four show crossover event with Tom Welling as Ultraman
>>
>>92650471
At this point we should just reboot the whole show in an alternate universe one where we get more Patty preferably
>>
>>92650563
They could just go with wells as evil Johnny Quick
>>
>>92650579
Arrowverse Rebirth with Batman, Earth-1 Superman and the Justice League when?
>>
They could use that speedforce storm to set up Godspeed with Wally
And make him like comics Zoom
>>
>tfw wanted an evil Barry from the future plotline since the first season but what they gave us was too rushed and poorly done with tons of wasted potential for fleshing it out properly
>>
What happened this time? I haven't been keeping up. Did Barry get speed forced again?
>>
Gotham crossover when?
>>
>>92650563
Johnny Quick is not literally evil Barry, he's just an evil speedster, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the secret big bad of season 4 seeing as this show's writers can't seem to come up with a big bad that isn't a speedster.
>>
>>92650657
because everyone would complain about another speedster big bad
>>
>>92650709
It's the only thing they can do, we'll never have a Rogues season dude
>>
>>92650157
Jesse is on Earth 3, Jay's Earth.

Though now she can go home.
>>
Anyone has a link to the episode?
>>
Do any of you realise
THAT. WAS. THE. CRISES?
>>
Really? Kill Black Flash?
>>
>>92650930
>Flash Vanishes in Crisis!
>by Iris West-Allen
>crazy colorful lightning storms
OH FUCK
>>
File: 253.jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
64KB, 600x884px
>>92650930
>Flash vanishes in Crises by Iris West-Allen
No... shut up.
>>
Just realized they have the BEST chance to make a Return of Barry Allen arc at the start of the season with Wally and Thawne, something simple, like 3 episodes
>>
>>92650040
>Always preferred Barry as the Flash.
Fuck off, Van Sciver. You piece of shit.
>>
>>92650930
Nah, the article was about a fight against Thawne
>>
File: baby.computer.confused.png (475KB, 859x559px) Image search: [Google]
baby.computer.confused.png
475KB, 859x559px
>Inexperienced season 1 Barry feels a bullet hitting the back of his head and moves it
>Godlike centuries old Barry gets merked by fucking Iris
>>
>>92651049
>Inexperienced season 1 Barry feels a bullet hitting the back of his head and moves it
did this actually happen? I can't remember
>>
>>92651099
He was reaching for the bullet before it hit him. He was able to go fast enough to stop a speeding bullet from fully penetrating his skull.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>92650930
they wouldnt..
th-they didnt...
they did. didnt they?
>>
>>92649291
>The Flash will go on without the Flash
TOP KEK
they'll probably bring him back next season, this is just shock factor to hook the audience in. The laziest form of building tension.
>>
>>92650391
Harry is back. Barry asked him to stick around.
>>
>>92651049
Plot contrivance to wrap everything up neatly
>>
So what do you guys rate this season?

From 0-10, what rating do you give it?

For me, it gets a 5/10. It wasn't that bad, but man, it could've been better.
>>
>>92651191
4/10

I'm actually expecting the Flash movie to be better than this shit now, even with all the directorial fuck ups
>>
>>92651007
Damn would be too good of a story to actually happen and be done well
>>
>>92651029
This
Also the article was from 2024
>>
>>92651191
7/10. I didn't hate it like a lot of you and Flash is still the best DC show but it definitely dropped the ball in spots. Savitar just really needed a lot more time and backstory, revealing his identity 4 episodes before the end was a poor choice. There was a filler problem overall too. Oh, and fuck that """""crossover""""" from back in December. What a fucking lie that shit pile was. Can't believe I suffered through an episode of Supergirl and Arrow for it. I'm definitely not going to forgive and forget that sham.
>>
File: Rogues.jpg (310KB, 1012x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rogues.jpg
310KB, 1012x768px
Just do Blacksmith's Rogues.

>Swap Murmur for Top
>Swap Girder for another strong guy like Blockbuster
>Maybe swap Magenta for Peak-a-Boo since CW's Magenta is a nice person.
>Throw in Rainbow Raider and the Mist.
>>
Is this finale the most plotholes/writing contrivances that an Arrowverse show ever had?
>>
>>92650930
The S2 finale was literally Zoom trying to kick off Crisis on Infinite Earths and featured red skies. No, you numbskull, it was not, read the future newspaper.
>>
>>92651319
Not really.
>>
If Wally is the new Flash (for 1-2 episodes before Barry comes back) I hope he at least uses his Rebirth costume. Anyway I'd give this Season overall a 6.5/10. Worst Season of the Flash by a good margin but still fun to watch, I hope Season 4 comes back strong and doesn't pull an Arrow. Finale wise I'd say I like this one much more than Season 2's but much less than Season 1's
>>
>>
>>92651286
arrow has been better than flash this season and season 4 agents of shield is GOAT.
did i step into an altnerate earth?
>>
>>92651319
Arrow season 4 completely glossing over and ignoring the fact that Felicity nuked a town and killed 50,000+ people is far, far worse. In fact, all of season 3 and season 4 of Arrow are far more guilty of that than any episode of Flash.
>>
>>92651347
I doubt it they're super cheap with those speedster costumes
>>
Who will Iris' new boyfriend that she'll inevitably be dating when Barry comes back be
>>
>>92651408
her other brother
>>
>>92651366
A felicityfag with a terrible opinion, how rare
>>
>>92651366
>Arrow has been better than Flash

No it hasn't, stop spreading this lie Tumblr. That show is irredeemable, unwatchable cancer.
>>
>Evil Barry realizes that Barry will become Savitar if he kills him
>"HAHAHA KILL ME THEN YOU'LL BECOME ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST"
>"wtf you didn't kill me"
Is Evil Barry retarded?
>>
>>92651408
DeVoe in disguise as (insert comic book hero's name here)
>>
>tfw I already have a season 4 mapped out in my head

Let's see how close I get to what they come up with.
>>
>>92651435
Why would Barry become evil by killing his evil future time remnant anyway? Makes no sense.
>>
>>92651366
Can't speak for Arrow since I stopped watching after S3 and Supergirl only the first 2 episodes this season were worthwhile, but fuck you for like Agents of Shit show dropped the ball way too early and tried to recover with a garbage tier ghost rider
>>
>>92651408
"Cliff" (AKA Clifford DeVoe)
>>
>>92651529
becus he'd be a killer and that's bad! (forget all those earth 2 rogue barry has already killed)
>>
>>92651510
Post it so we can screencap it for future praise/mockery.
>>
>>92651347
>Worst Season of the Flash by a good margin
Hell no, it was miles above season 2. But 6.5/10 is accurate. Season 2 was more of a 3/10
>>
File: 1494231255283.png (1MB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
1494231255283.png
1MB, 1024x531px
I've got it, you guys.

>Season 4
>Villains realize Barry is gone and get ballsy enough to commit crimes more frequently
>Even with the help of Star Labs and Jesse Quick, Wally's too inexperienced to handle Barry's villains effectively
>Public perception of the rookie speedsters plummets
>Jay helps out by training Wally & Jesse to git gud
>The rookie speedsters improve but can't help but flirt in the field, which serves as a distraction that nearly costs a citizen his/her life
>This prompts Jesse to reluctantly end her romantic relationship with Wally, so the duo can fight crime more efficiently (per CW's mandatory drama)
>The duo are now more efficient in the field but grow cold and distant
>Cue pep talks from the supporting cast about love, fighting crime, and sacrifice for several episodes (CW mandatory drama)
>Jesse decides to rekindle her romance with Wally, but on her way to tell him, she's blindsided and kidnapped
>The Flash goes on break for 2 weeks
>>
>>92651408
The new Wells
>>
The only way I'll forgive the ending is if the reason the Speed Force was so upset about not having a speedster trapped because it needed one (specifically it'll turn out to be Barry) to later become the lightning that gives Barry speed, and it was destroying central city because Barry is so crucial to the Speed Force and history that without him making himself the Flash all the multiverse falls apart
>>
File: 1494375755400.jpg (238KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494375755400.jpg
238KB, 1200x675px
>>92651577
>It's revealed next episode that one of the villains whose plans the duo foiled has put a bounty on the speedsters' heads
>Jesse's captor is none other than Deathstroke, who's escaped from his Wednesday night prison
>The world's deadliest assassin and occasional pedophile couldn't pass up the chance to prey on young Jesse
>Using whatever bullshit tech he's armed with, Slade steals Jesse's speed and spends the next several episodes taunting Team Flash with claims that he's slowly molding the captive Jesse into his sidekick
>Cucked and outmatched, Wally lashes out at his friends and wallows in self-pity (CW's mandatory drama)
>Dick-Wells is fed up with Wally's shit and decides to go after Speedstroke solo because he's crazy but also a dad in a CW show
>The rest of the supporting cast gives Wally a pep talk, topped off by an appearance from Oliver, who's been called in to help save Jesse and her suicidal father
>The Flash is once again on break for 2 weeks but the preview shows that Wally is out of his funk and will throwdown with Speedstroke in a Flash/Arrow crossover
>Come the finale, Team Flash & Oliver defeat Speedstroke and return Jesse's powers, but not before Speedstroke kills someone on the team because it's a Flash finale
>>
>>92651561
>>92651529
>>92651435
So is Iris Savitar now?
>>
>>92651435
It's actually dumber that they had Barry just walk away.

Like the fuck is this supposed to be scary he literally can just turn around and bitchslap the guy. Why does this even matter he's literally on death's doorstep and he's going to not exist pretty soon.
>>
>>92651572
I actually agree. I enjoyed season 2 when it was airing, but now I barely remember anything that happened in it except for the two part trip to Earth 2. Season 3 was already miles better because of HR and Barry and Iris finally being together.
>>
>>92651570
Give me a second.
>>
>>92651577
>>92651600
>Implying Barry won't be back after Episode 1 or 2
>>
>>92649291
magnet?
>>
The Thinker will be Wally. Screencap this.
>>
>>92651598
>yfw CW-Barry becomes the lightning that gives DCU-Barry the Speed
>>
Barry will return in the mid season finale of S4.

After having spent enough time to learn how the Speedforce works and banging his Speedmom, he comes out and goes back to when he started Flashpoint, but tells THAT Barry no, creating a ripple that revives Snart and Ras.

Ideally, at this point, Fox and WB work out a deal and we get a Rebirth Event that gives us Bruce, either on Earth-One or Earth-S, as well as Wonder Woman with Lucy Lawless as Hippolyta.
>>
>>92651629
How do they work?
>>
File: Soon.gif (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.gif
366KB, 600x600px
>>92651729
>Future Wally time remnant in a suit of goofy looking power armor
>>
>>92651572
Season 2 had extreme highs and lows while Season 3 had more consistently decent quality (and HR+Malfoy). However Season 2's highs more than compensate for it's lows imo which put in above Season 3 in my book
>>
>>92651834
Malfoy was a shit character
>>
>>92651425
>>92651418
stay salty flashfags
>>
>>92651834
That's nostalgia talking. I love patty but second half of season 2 was horrible
>>
>>92650471
I got two words for you: Time remnants

Time Remnants! What a wonderful phrase
Time Remnants! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Time Remnants!
Time Remnants?
Yeah. It's our motto!
What's a motto?
Nothing. What's a-motto with you?
Those two words will solve all your problems
That's right. Take Snart there
Why, when he was a Legend

When I was a Legend
Very nice
Thanks
He found heroism lacked a certain appeal
He could plan for everything he wanted to steal

I'm a sensitive soul though I seem cold-hearted
And it hurt that my crime-spree never started
And oh, the team
He was part of a team
Thought of changin' sides
What's in a side?
And then I got martyred

Time Remnants! What a wonderful phrase
Time Remnants! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Time Remnants!
>>
>Barry gets dumber with age
>>
>>92651875
That's the thing were not salty. Our show is still getting 1k plus threads and having multiple threads. Yours has a hard time hitting hundred posts, has felicity and gun psa episodes
>>
>Barry, it's your mother.

I laughed harder than I should have.
>>
>>92651007
oh fuck.

it won't happen but OH DAMN
>>
>>92651980
Joe was just having I see dead white people moment
>>
>>92651049
Easy, the badguy in season 1 was a cheapskate and used subsonic ammo while Iris of Murder used supersonic ammunition.
>>
>>92651906
I was going to argue, but after looking back through the post midseason finale episodes you're right. The only episodes I really liked were the Earth 2 ones and Flash Back. I'd still keep Season 3 at a 6.5 but it is better than Season 2
>>
>>92651333
paper says
>Flash Vanishes
>Iris West-Allen
Paper does NOT say
>infinite earths
>by Iris West
>or mention Zoom
I know you didn't want it like this. But maybe not be such a dork about it, ya Hockey Puck?
>>
Why was Jay Garrick standing there saying absolutely nothing while Barry was hugging everyone and going to sacrifice himself? I get that he already did it once, but it seems really out of character for him to not even speak up about reentering the speed force
>>
>>92650613
>Batman

They'd have to go through Fox's dead body first. Fox is never giving up those TV rights.
>>
>>92650471

The Rogues bench is DEEP, I don't think you have to go to alternate universes OR need Heatwave/Captain Cold to make them work.

-Start organizing under the Thinker. The Flashes are so omnipresent in Central City, a smart man could organize a criminal underworld just by staying quiet and not being flashy.

-Bring in the first core of a Rogues team. Weather Wizard is a must, for charisma, experience, and firepower. Trickster, to cover the angles Thinker might miss (intelligence vs. street smarts). Sam Scudder/Mirror Master I for transportation, and Rosalind Dillon/The Top as a package deal.

-After some initial big wins, expand the roster. Captain Boomerang has experience with Team Arrow AND Flash, and ARGUS insider info. Golden Glider has inside info against Team Flash, and a lack of direction without Leonard. Evan McCulloch/Mirror Master II could be introduced a number of ways - small time hood, assassin friend of Harkness, a victim of Scudder. Blacksmith has potential as a dealer to meta-artifacts/high tech weaponry. Other, previously introduced Rogues could be slotted in via any number of ways, including Killer Frost, Grodd, Magenta, Pied Piper, Double Down, Tar Pit, Rainbow Raider...

-It all goes to shit. It's a team of villains, psychopaths, and murderers. Some (Thinker, Blacksmith, Boomerang, MM1) just want to focus on getting rich, while others (WW, Trickster, Top, GG, MM2) want to rule the city, and want the Flashes very dead. The clash in philosophies leads to a civil war, with Team Flash trying to put out all the fires from both sides.

-Everything old is new again. The Rogue factions tear each other apart, with Team Flash exploiting the divisions and chaos to come out on top. The civil war ends, leading to a smaller, core team of Rogues with a hard set of rules. (Captain Cold would be a good choice to bring in to clean up and move the Rogues to more of a guest-star status in later seasons.)
>>
Hey thread.
Is the Pirate Bay all fucked for anyone else?
I'm looking for the torrent of this and Archer.
Lemme know.
>>
>>92652119
Distancing himself from everything in the episode. Frankly, he's the smartest one in the group.
>>
>>92652119
I may be wrong but isn't the Black Flash/Racer an agent of the Speed Force? Why didn't he take Eobard into the Speed Force? Was there already someone being jailed there?
So, before Jay...Before Wally who was holding it down? This is why you NEVER give magic rules.
Here's another solution. Make a remnant and put HIM in the Speed Force.
>>
Is this another moratorium on characters from WB and that's why Flash is kicked off his own show?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170207-192154.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-192154.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
The time for Wells,But He's a Dog is NOW.
>>
>>92651570
Behold.

Episodes 1-9.

>Barry returns from the Speed Force but decides to abandon his secret identity and only be the Flash, straining his relationship with his loved ones.

>Caitlin is dating the new District Attorney, Nathan Newbury. Barry encourages the relationship FOR DRAMA.

>Patty returns and rejoins the CCPD as a forensic analyst FOR DRAMA.

>A mysterious organization known as "The Network", led by a shadowy figure that calls himself "The Thinker", begins stealing technology to reproduce the Speed Force Storm and harness its power.

>Barry and Wally join forces to stop them, prompting the Thinker to assemble the Rogues to stop them.

>Barry and Wally prevent the Thinker from completing his machine. The Thinker learns their secret identities. He is actually Nathan, who is in fact Clifford DeVoe in disguise.

>Keep things faster and funnier.

I also would introduce the Doom Patrol and do the multi-series crossover revolve around villains switching shows.
>>
>>92652404
>Why didn't he take Eobard into the Speed Force?
Eobard wasn't supposed to exist.
>So, before Jay...Before Wally who was holding it down?
Savitar...
>>
>>92652404
>Make a remnant and put HIM in the Speed Force.

Soo Savatar Barry?
>>
>>92649291
A) Why the hell couldn't Barry have decided earlier that he would just not make the remnants in the future?
B) Why didn't Savatar kill her later on when he had the chance in the damn lair and avoid the whole shpeel with the device and possible betrayal?
>>
It really pisses me off that Iris' prophesized death is treated like the end of the world and HR dying is no big deal. Fuck that. He was such a better character than her annoying ass.
>>
Damn. Worst character lives.
>>
>>92652424
Episodes 10-15

>Barry and DeVoe get into a cat-and-mouse game.

>The Rogues begin stealing the components for a machine that would enhance DeVoe's intelligence.

>Cisco gets closer to the Doom Patrol.

>DeVoe frames Barry for murder to desestabilize his crimefighting efforts.

>The Rogues realize they're being used and break out on their own.

>DeVoe is exposed and apparently dies trying to use the Thinking Cap, but actually transcends physical form and becomes a sentient computer virus.

Episodes 16-23

>DeVoe begins assimilating everyone to increase his thinking power. He wants to rebuild the machine and harness the Speed Force to become a god.

>The Rogues set out to reclaim Central City for themselves.

>Barry is forced to go on the run to stop both threats.

>Manages to defeat the Thiker by venturing into the digital world and thinking faster than DeVoe ever could due to Speed Force.

>The Doom Patrol helps Barry defeat the Rogues before the military nuke Central City.

>Barry proves his innocence at the cost of his identity. Big season cliffhanger is Barry being the Flash is public knowledge now.

>Somehow set up Cold coming back to beat the Rogues into shape.
>>
File: 1494995030919.gif (874KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1494995030919.gif
874KB, 800x547px
>it's time to come into the speedforce barry
>"no"
>RUNS BACK IN TIME AGAIN
>CHANGES EVERYTHING
>"THATS THE THING ABOUT TIME TRAVEL, THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE LESS THE RULES APPLY TO YOU"
>keep running until he gets that perfect timeline
>>
File: no brakes.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no brakes.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I just want to go back to looking forward to the show week after week. I doubt it'll ever be as good as season 1 again though.
>>
writers had another brain fart

>HR reveals Iris location to Savitar as he always has
>only this time he fells guilty enough to change places

that is not how paradoxes get created, retards should really stay away from writing time travel stories
>>
>sees #TheFlash trending on Twitter
>majority is Black Twitter celebrating black Iris being alive and white guy HR being dead
JUST FUCK MY FANDOM UP SENPAI
>>
>>92652424
>Doom Patrol
Not that I don't ever want to see a live action Doom Patrol, I don't see them fitting on CW. I'd go for the Challengers of the Unknown since they straddle that "Known, but not too known" line Flash and the greater Arrowverse are known for.
>>
I actually like the idea of introducing the Doom Patrol. We all know the DCEU won't use them.
>>
>>92652525
>Why the hell couldn't Barry have decided earlier that he would just not make the remnants in the future?
That would have been smart. Should've done it immediately when he found out the Savitar's identity. Like Meet the Robinsons "I am never going to invent you."
>>
File: 1492100911949.jpg (99KB, 790x740px) Image search: [Google]
1492100911949.jpg
99KB, 790x740px
>>92652424
>Caitlin dating someone new while Julian is still around
>>
>>92652525
A) Didn't you listen to Future Emo-Barry? Even his promise not to abandon Joe fell through.
B) The device guarantees his survival, while killing Iris didn't since there might be another loop like this one where he's foiled.
>>
>>92652424
>>92652602
I dig it, but Virus Thinker might be too much for one season. Leave it as a cliffhanger.
>>
>>92652702
DP deserves a show on the level of Legion, though.

God, Noah Hawley would make a great fucking Doom Patrol series.
>>
>>92652711
Knowing CW there would've been some instance where Savatar would be like "I know you would say that, which is why if you don't do it, I'll kill this puppy I just found, right here, right now"
>>
File: Doctor Alchemy.jpg (197KB, 672x867px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Alchemy.jpg
197KB, 672x867px
So their adaptation of him was, "Guy who shoots lasers from the Speedforce because he's possessed by Barry Allen."
>>
>>92652712
Oh right Julian didn't die this time
>>
>>92652792
Their adaptation of him was a guy in a Fallout 2 Brotherhood of Steel helmet possessed by evil future Barry.
>>
>Could've done some hype ass shit that'd lead to godspeed for next season
>instead does some dumb shit like temporarily taking Barry off the show(It better fucking be temporarily) and make token black Wally the main character for a while
I'm upset. That godspeed suit is pure sex, would've loved to see that stuff go down in show.
>>
>>92651949
>Our show
>Yours
jesus anon
>>
>>92651191
Garbage/10
Savitar a shit. Season was a total wash, except maybe few scenes from specific episodes.
>>
>>92651949
a lot of people shitposting doesnt make it good.
half the posts are about how many plotholes and timelines breakages can barry cause
>>
Savitar is shit anon here, I fucking told you guys.
>>
tom cavanagh is still best actor and somehow HR's death was the most emotional moment this season

it's weird
>>
>>92653057

Cavanagh is God, he plays the same character 3 different ways. Christ, that death scene.
>>
>>92652122
Damn. I would have loved an episode of Supergirl where Kara stops Jimmy in the middle of a bust just to play the Lego Batman theme while Bats makes a grand entrance, beats up the robbers, and introduces himself to Guardian as his new trainer.
>>
So, place your bets on which evil speedster the Thinker is trying to summon. I'm going with Speed Demon.
>>
After the ending we got, I would've much preferred Savitar go good and we get two Barry's somehow. At the very least he go with the speedforce instead of Barry. Anything is better than Barry being done.
>>
So if they prevented Savitar from existing, does that mean Wally is no longer a speedster now?
>>
>>92653190
Barrytar repents his evil ways and willingly enters the speedforce to free Jay and atone. Only emerges at the end of the Series to merge with Barry as a true God of the Speed. Disappears into the Red Skies into an alternate world where they turn Japanese and battle Worms.
>>
>>92653057
is tom cavanagh even a well known actor? where the hell did he come from and how is he so great? I only know that he was a joke character in Scrubs
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (61KB, 545x549px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
61KB, 545x549px
Why the fuck does the Speedforce need a prisoner?

I would have said "fuck off dickhead, quit blowing my city up or I'm gonna come in the Speedforce and show you what hurt looks like"
>>
>>92652676
There's also a massive war between Iris fans and Caitlin/Killer Frost fans
>>
>>92653300
Thinking about it, Barry made a Doomsday Device by creating the Speedforce Prison.
>>
>HR didn't tell cisco
>"you were like a son to me"
>>
>>92653254
Is this a motherfucking Kamen Rider reference?
This would be a pretty good ending
>>
>>92653299
I remember watching some romance movie with him in it last year just because I recognized him from The Flash. Dude was pretty damn good in that movie, he made it worth the watch.
>>
I thought they couldn't make a villain worse than Zoom. Guess I was wrong. I was hoping for Savitar to get better but he remained shit to the end.
Speaking of Zoom, that Black Flash death was absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (46KB, 312x471px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
46KB, 312x471px
Savitar could've been the CW's Dark Flash, facial scars and everything.
>>
So would Cisco fucking Gypsy be sex or masturbation?
>>
>>92653498
Why not both.jpg
>>
>>92653299
He was the main character of Ed which was pretty great, and he's been in a bunch of tv movies up here in Canada.

Also he was Santa in Snow and Snow 2 which were actually somewhat watchable made for tv movies.
>>
Okay someone clear up Savitar's timeline for me

>Savitar kills Iris in 2017
>Barry creates time remnants to fight him and one survives to become Savitar
>Barry traps Savitar in the Speedforce in 2021

>Barry causes Flashpoint which somehow allows Savitar and the Philosopher's Stone to control Julian and turn him into Dr. Alchemy but is still trapped in the Speedforce outside of time
>Alchemy gives Wally his Kid Flash powers
>Wally frees Savitar from the Speedforce
>That Savitar is now the one who will kill Iris, he hadn't done it yet in his own personal timeline

So what happened to the Savitar who successfully killed Iris?
>>
>speedforce storm

WE GODSPEED NOW???
>>
>>92653622
>So what happened to the Savitar who successfully killed Iris?

Well they need a big bad for Season 4 don't they now?
>>
>>92652116
Look closer.
>>
>>92653299
He was Ranger Smith in the live action Yogi Bear.
>>
Why did Wally keep his powers?

In that episode where they wiped Barry's memory, Wally lost his powers because Savitar also lost his memory. But now, with Savitar removed from time he keeps his speed? These 2 things are contradictory.
>>
>>92653776
This. Also the date is 2024.
>>
File: it was me the whole time yogi.jpg (66KB, 570x330px) Image search: [Google]
it was me the whole time yogi.jpg
66KB, 570x330px
>>92653823
I like to think he was Eobard pretending to be the Ranger. Same with the xmas movie where he is santa
>>
>>92653834
It's plot magic to keep their black super hero around. Don't question it.
>>
File: Yogeobard 2.jpg (46KB, 552x517px) Image search: [Google]
Yogeobard 2.jpg
46KB, 552x517px
>>92653868
>>
>>92653868
Wouldnt that be some shit.
> "it was me, Yogi. It was me all along."
>>
>>92649291
I ain't watching no negro flash tbqh
>>
>>92653887
What does his race have to do with it?
>>
>>92653868
wtf
>>
>>92653945
Viewer appeal
>>
File: Tendo.jpg (55KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Tendo.jpg
55KB, 720x405px
>>92653362
Yep! Which is faster, Savitar Barry or Hyper Tendo.
>>
>>92654012
I was going to say that I doubt the CW cares about the Blacked audience but then I remembered he is paired with a white girl, so carry on.
>>
>>92653222
>>92653887
in this show, there are no rules to time travel

sometimes things propel back and forth Back to the Future style (savitar had a few hours to fade)
sometimes they are instant (thawne is S1)
sometimes past episodes are affected (flashpoint)
sometimes they are not
sometimes alternate timelines are created
sometimes there's only one timeline that gets rewritten
sometimes when you jump from present to future - there's no future you, cause you jumped
but sometimes there is that guy, cause you got back, eventually
sometimes you even create time remnants
which either stick around, die very soon, or merge back to you
sometimes erasing timelines is bad (S3)
sometimes is fine (S1)
sometimes speedforce gets angry with you
sometimes it doesn't care

basically, just forget about it
whatever "explanation" they give you RIGHT THIS EPISODE, is whatever is inplay
>>
Someone want to greentext me what happened? I don't feel like getting caught up with this season.
>>
>>92654053
meanwhile on LoT:
> we have to use this Spear of Destiny
> why?
> it's like timetravel 2.0
> it REWRITES REALITY ITSELF
> it overwrites all other time-travel rules
> oooh, cool, let's use it
> use it
> OK, reality is rewritten
> how do we stop it?
> what? easy? just go back in time before it was used, duh
>>
>>92654030
Hyper Tendo most likely imo, but I'm probably biased.
>>
How come we can't have a flash be defeated without some bullshit "he didn't see the hit coming"?
>>
>>92654088
Literally nothing important. Barry will be back in S4 to fight yet another evil speedster.
>>
>>92654136
CW writers have zero imagination. It's why every idea and plotline is a half-assed rehash of season.
>>
>>92654164
>>CW writers have zero imagination.
Except at least next season's villain will not be a speedster.
>>
>>92654088
>barry jumps back in time, prevents mom from being killed, creates shitty CW-flashpoint
>decides it's lame anyway, goes back and kills him mom
>returns to "present" time
>turns out everyone is now very sad in the newtimeline
>spends a few episodes cheering everyone up
>all is good
>SUDDENLY
>there's this new villain, Dr.Alchemy, who makes people who were metas during flashpoint actual metas in this timeline
>he makes Wally Kid Flash
>they stop him
>NEVERMIND ALL THAT
>SAVITAR!!! A mysterious speedster with demonic voice
>He appears once every 4 episodes to say something like "YOU ARE DOOMED"
>OH NOES
>Then Barry accidently jumps into the futures and sees Savitar kill Iris
>Rest of the season is: how do we change that future?
>They try random stuff and kinda maybe succeed or not, whatever
>Twist! Savitar is Barry's timeremnant from the future, who got upset after Iris was killed by Savitar
>Savitar kills Iris
>It was Wells from Earth-19, ha
>They kill Savitar with both a time paradox (cause Iris is not dead) and a bullet in the head (for a good measure)
>SPEEDFORCE IS ANGRY WITH BARRY
>Starts destroying Central City (and "possibly the whole planet")
>Barry goes into speedforce to live there forever to calm it down

THE END
I can also spoil S04E01 for you
>Barry is back, business is usual
>>
>>92654063
Your sarcasm aside, it's really just how these things are. Their black audience will be more interested with a black hero being the focus for a while. There's no denying this.
>>
>>92654196
Yeah, it'll be Iris's new boyfriend.
>>
>>92654053
First two points, you could say that the rate of change is directly related to how "permanent" the initiating event was (ie, there was absolutely no way of saving Eddie so Thawne was completely fucked, while Savitar could still conceivably push Barry down the dark path).
>sometimes when you jump from present to future - there's no future you, cause you jumped
When did this happen?
>>
File: 1476923822202.png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1476923822202.png
860KB, 887x1097px
>>92651600
>cucked and outmatched
>>
>>92654319
Flashpoint

Barry saved his mother as a child and then went back to 2016 and there was no Barry already living his life there
>>
>>92653834
They really fucked up there, didn't they? I mean, it's clearly shown Wally was supposed to have powers by that time, how could the writers fuck up that badly?
>>
>>92654342
That was past->back to present, there was no other Barry because he had gone back to cause Flashpoint which was the paradox that was correcting itself throughout the episode (losing his memory/powers).
>>
>>92650167
>Ep 1
>Mad Scientist villain shows up
>He wants to steal Kid Flash's powers so he can be a Flash, Eobard style
>Wally gets pissed at the end
>"You want some Speedforce faggot? Sure, here you go!"
>Lets tech partially work, giving a tiny bit of his power to the guy
>Then he proceeds to toss the guy into the Speedforce prison to replace Barry
>"That'll learn him"
>Rest of season is the Speedforce being pissed because it got cucked out of Barry
>Rest of season's villain is a Totally Unconnected(TM) Mega Ultra Super Speedster who has them beat on every turn
>Last Ep
>"Oh look, it looks like Mega Ultra Super Speedster was the guy we threw in the prison all along, buffed up the Speedforce which made him its avatar to spank Barry and Wally's asses
>Season Finale involves them deciding to destroy the prison this time, because it's getting all too silly, but OH NO! IT'S ABOUT TO BLO-
>Cut to credits
>>
Seriously?! Does no one read entertainment news? They said the villain next season is *not* a speedster.
>>
Honestly, while I'm not turned off from the show entirely, I no longer have any interest in time travel shows.

The key thing about these types of shows is that they use time travel as the end-all-be-all of plot devices: it's a MacGuffin, it's a deus ex machina, it's a teaching lesson, etc. etc. Most importantly, it just ends up being a crutch.

If there's ONE thing I hope gets changed for S4, it's that they remove time travel and timelines being so goddamn important to the show. Just have the Speed Force say "you're banned from time travel, Barry" or something.
>>
>>92654624
It can go both ways tho, the thing I like about how time travel with Flash is all speedforce bullshit that changes every picosecond is that if the show is tanking or anything they can do a soft reboot and start from "zero" in a way

The problem is when you use it like it was in this season where it just became convoluted shit
>>
>>92654319
>>sometimes when you jump from present to future - there's no future you, cause you jumped
When Barry first witnessed Savitar killing Iris, I think. Or was he just hiding in the bushes?

Also, this happened on LoT, in S1, when they visit "bad future" of Star City, which turned to shit BECAUSE LoT team was recruited. I know it doesn't count, just saying.
>>
>>92654624
>Just have the Speed Force say "you're banned from time travel, Barry" or something.

>Middle of Season
>Barry realizes he has no idea how to defeat the big bad
>Decides to run to the future, to see what the big bad's plans are, or talk with a future self who has defeated him
>Big running in circles at Star Labs scene
>Portal opens
>Barry leaps at the portal
>Barry's mom appears in the portal just before he'd get inside the portal
>Bitch slaps Barry to the ground
>"Knock it the fuck off already"
>>
>>92654030

Hyper Tendo is so fucking fast, that even other dudes that are really fast(to the point where everything moves in slow motion to them) can't even see him moving.

Savitar is fast, but even Barry can see him move, even if he looks like a blur.

I've gotta say that Hyper Tendo is faster, but I'm a little biased as well.
>>
>>92651164
but when Barry comes back in episode 1 of season 4, that promise will no longer count
>>
>>92654719
>When Barry first witnessed Savitar killing Iris, I think. Or was he just hiding in the bushes?
He was watching himself watching Iris die. I believe it was actually a bus-stop he was hiding behind.
>>
>>92653868
>Same with the xmas movie where he is santa
IT WAS ME, BARRY! I SAVED CHRISTMAS!
>>
>>92654624
>hating time travel
It never stops being cool to me and Flash always handles it well. And It's not as big of a crutch as the Lazarus pits in Arrow. Nobody fucking stays dead in that trash.
>>
>>92654929
>Flash always handles it well.
wut?
I can't name worse time travel in any media
even fucking heroes did it better
>>
>Actress who plays Gypsy is 35 years old

wasn't expecting this
>>
>>92654929
They destroyed the Lazarus pit which was probably the best thing they could have done for the show

Laurel can stay in hell
>>
>>92651191
1/10
least entertaining show on the CW
>>
>>92655004
She does kind of look it. Definitely looked older than Cisco at any rate.
>>
>>92649291

Fuck H.R., welcome back Harry
>>
>>92650481

Call me The Vigilante
>>
>>92653913

This is still wonderful.
>>
>>92653776
isnt that fight from the season 2 finale?
>>
>>92655281
>2024
why would you even think that
>>
>>92651378
felicity redirected the nuke to save lives though, she didn't send that nuke
>>
>>92655166
Isn't Vigilante already on Arrow?
>>
>>92652119
>the moment when you know the right thing to do is to sacrifice yourself but as long as you don't say anything no one will think of it so you just keep your mouth shut
>>
>>92655331
Still killed a lot of people by choice, deserved a life sentence or execution for it.
>>
>>92655316
faggot, i'm talking about flash+arrow+atom+hawkgirl vs some evil dude

i'm pretty sure that happened last year didnt it
>>
>>92655459
>by choice
necessity is not choice

damian dark is responsible, not her
>>
>>92655496
Nope. Wrong. She could have done nothing and her hands would be clean. Changing the missile's course made her the culprit, not Dahrk. It's the fucking trolley problem. Doing nothing was the heroic choice, choosing to kill the lesser amount to save a larger number still makes you a murderer and places all guilt on your shoulders since you were the last to influence the outcome. End of story.
>>
>>92653776

But Iris, Hawkgirl got fired for being shit.

Or maybe she got a big head and thought she was too good for super hero shows, I don't know
>>
>>92655650
This is a thread about the show you mongoloid. Go back to drinking your dads semen in from a yogi bear cup
>>
Was anyone else hoping that Barry would put on the Reverse Flash costume to fuck with Savitar? Why even show it in the preview (like it was gonna be an important set piece) if they weren't going to do anything with it. What a let down. Also, with how horrendous this season was I was seriously hoping they would end the series run. Barry's mom picking him up to take him back to his home planet seems like as good enough a place to end it IMO
>>
>>92655697
>Always preferred Barry as the Flash.
Learn to fucking read, you mouth breathing idiot. He clearly wasn't referring to that, so do the world a favor and put a bullet in your brain.
>>
>>92655692
Pretty sure she just wanted to be a barista. She wouldn't stop talking about it.
>>
>>92655417
this.

had he offered, everyone would instantly agree
he was a wise man
>>
rank this years comic book shows
AoS> Gotham > iZombie > Arrow > Lucifer > Riverdale> Outcast > LoT > Supergirl > Powerless > Walking Dead > Wynonna Earp > Flash
>>
>>92655725
keke
>>
>>92655736
I was personally just expecting him to suddenly do it while Barry was saying goodbye to everyone.
>>
>>92655742
Flash=AoS>LoT>shit>TWD>>>>>>>>than all those other cancerous trash I don't watch
>>
File: oKQFRg_C.jpg (41KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
oKQFRg_C.jpg
41KB, 1252x1252px
>>92655710
Listen here you knuckle dragging cock eater. I'm the Barry now okay?
>>
>>92655790
I'm sorry but you have horrible taste if you think Flash is ok at all
>>
>>92655790
Did you not pick arrow back up this season? It completely makes up for the debacle that was Season 4. Prometheus is the best villain the series has seen. Plus they're bringing back Deathstroke for the finale. Also Flash was pretty fucking shit this season. Especially with the predictable as fuck developments (Barry being Savitar and HR sacrificing himself)
>>
Can someone explain to me why Caitlin is such a fucking retard?

She's back to not wanting to hurt any of her friends because... fuck knows why she just doesn't. They want her back but she's still on her whole MUH POWERS MEAN I'M SOMEONE ELSE bullshit. Can someone just explain to her that she's overreacting and being dumb? She becomes evil because I HAVE POWERS SO I GOTTA BE EVIL but now is free of that yet STILL she's a dumb ass.

EXPLAIN THIS!
>>
>>92655477
Nope never those four

When Hawkgirl debuted there was Arrow, Flash, Black Canary, Spartan, Speedy and Hawkman and it was against Vandal Savage

Atom and Hawkgirl didn't meet until first season of LoT. And she left the show before they teamed up with Flash and Arrow, or encountered Reverse Flash
>>
>>92656003
she's probably tired of this stupid show
or will be right back at S04E01
>>
>>92655929
Not falling for this meme. You have awful fucking taste. Arrow is 100% irredeemable garbage. Never giving it another chance because it does not deserve it and will never be remotely watchable again.
>>
Dumb ending.
>>
>>92655929
This has to be bait. Season 3 was equally as bad as 4 and 5 is not one bit better.
>>
>>92656003

She's just pushing everyone away, because she's plot savvy and knows anyone she loves dies.
>>
>>92656121
You have to be insane to binge ANY of CW shows. I could only tolerate 40 minutes per week at best.
>>
>>92656153
The villain is actually pretty good and makes the season. He literally breaks Oliver. Plus the supporting cast that gets introduced is pretty good that includes the new Black Canary (who is more like comic book BC than Laurel). The only thing this show needs to do now is to kill off Felicity
>>
Let's go for a run.
>>
>savitard doesn't exist
>wally still has his power

wut
>>
File: jjhbmhmjöjöjö.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jjhbmhmjöjöjö.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>92650657
> yfw TV shows adapts Godspeed with Wally and Hunter's story.
>>
>>92656208
It's easy, you just need to learn to tell when a filler drama scene comes up, you can usually tell with the camera angles and quiet music, just mash the right arrow key on mpc to seek forward and then you're right into the plot again. The only con is that it pretty much reduces the length of the show to 50% but who wants to watch the drama garbage when all that happens in every drama scene is someone getting a scolding from the woman or generic "pep talk"
>>
>>92654319
When Barry time traveled by accident in season 1, he ran back in time a day but it didn't create a time remnant.
>>
>someone on /co/ post spoilers about the finale
>the finale is exactly what that anon said
Who was that anon and how did he/she know?
>>
>>92656253
You know as well as I do that they will literally never kill Felicity. CW is deathly afraid of not pandering to the worst kind of women on this planet (the kind that say "yasss" and call their dog "bae", ie Tumblr).
>>
>>92655648
>this is what deontologists actually believe
>>
>>92656650
yeah that leak was 100% accurate must be someone involved with the show, but let's be honest I don't think a network like this has tight security on their shit.
>>
File: c88.jpg (754KB, 1244x2200px) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
754KB, 1244x2200px
>>92656650
I think you know
>>
>>92656628
That's a good advice, anon. The problem here is that "the plot" is usually pretty shit too. And the "action" is not too good either most of the time.

>you just need to learn to tell when a filler drama scene comes up
I'd bet most viewers already have this dubious skill, btw, we were trained good
>>
File: speedforce.jpg (38KB, 589x399px) Image search: [Google]
speedforce.jpg
38KB, 589x399px
>>92656476
>>
>>92656797

yes, after doing the skipping trip several times you will start to realize that CW shows are paper thin and garbage in general, but we just want to have some fun here so you might as well skip the shit and watch the boom boom
>>
I still think Season 3 was better than 2 overall and the finale definitely solidifies it. S2 finale was so fucking underwhelming.
>>
>>92656884
Kinda agree.

Have you guys noticed, the finales are always about something different than the season in general? Like they are never the culmination of things that came before?

For example: S1 finale was about Barry contemplating about going to the past and saving his mom. Both the question and the resolution happend during the episode, with no lead ins.

Similarly, S3 finale was about
>can we make Savitar our friend?
came out of nowhere

don't remember what happened during S2. Something something beam in the sky something
but I'm pretty sure it wasn't foreshadowed at all
>>
the show has been bad since the penultimate episode of season 1
>>
>>92656884
I agree. Season 2 was really forgettable and the finale where they race to see who is fastest was dumb as fuck. 3 was an improvement even though evil Barry wasn't given enough backstory and context.
>>
>>92656985
>not liking the season 1 finale
It was arguably the best episode of the series
>>
>>92656985
How can anyone dislike season 1, especially that 10/10 finale?
>>
Alright so I feel like I have a pretty good idea about how the next season of the flash is gonna go, I just want to put it out in the open because I feel like it's actually gonna happen.

So it's pretty obvious that Barry will be back at some point in season 4, so by the time he comes back Barry and Iris finally start planning their wedding after the mid season break, so whatever the threat is they'll deal with that with the lighter moments of the show focusing on the wedding. By the time we get to the finale after the conflict this season, we end finish the season with the wedding. BUT since this show loves ending season with cliffhangers I am going to say RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT WILL 100% MOST LIKELY HAPPEN, but right when Barry and Iris are about to say I do .... FUCKIN BART ALLEN crashes the wedding and says "I'm your grandson" cut the end.
>>
>>92657072
But will he be black?
>>
>>92656949
The first season was based on a movie script, but whereas most of the episodes were obvious filler added to stretch the season to 23 episodes, I assume that the last episode was directly taken from the last 30 minutes of a ~120 minute movie. So what seemed like a plot point that came out of nowhere should have been something going on for like a fourth of the season. Agreed that it's weird for this episode to asspull both the power of friendship and Savitar's plan.
>>
Can we all agree that not really killing off Iris was a mistake? Every time she almost dies, I keep hoping it will stick for once.
>>
File: annoy me.png (162KB, 232x376px) Image search: [Google]
annoy me.png
162KB, 232x376px
>>92651015
>>
>>92657174
No because she's beautiful and I want Barry to be with her.
>>
>>92657105
chinese, actually. they'll make a joke about it
>>
>>92650230
I agree with you, anon, although I'm going to stick with the show for varying reasons. I haven't enjoyed this season much after a pretty good start, and the finale was terrible and I'm really disappointed with how the Rogues are being handled (ie not much) on the show. It's frustrating. I too wish there was more fun and less drama, and we know they can deliver that when they want to.

>>92650471
>>92652190
Bring in Roscoe Dillon to fix the clusterfuck with femme Top.
>>
>>92655742
It's pretty much more interesting to watch the paint dry than watch Wynonna Earp, though.
>>
>>92657325
paint and Earp are better than season 3 of The Flash
>>
File: 1333364738439.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1333364738439.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>92656985
If you were head writer what would you do differently?
>>
>>92651007

Ooooh this would be nice. Thawne coming back to ensure Barry will be there in the future so that Thawne himself can be created.

Wonder how they would spin it that he died on Legends, though.
>>
>>92657343
Not that anon, but I'd choose not curing Zoom's speedforce cancer for once. It gave him actual motivation other than "muahahah I'm evil" and would've given Barry an interesting moral dilemma.
>>
>>92657357
>Wonder how they would spin it that he died on Legends, though.

They just don't bother at this point. Remember when Thawne came back first time? At that point they still cared enough to specifically underscore, that THIS IS A DIFFERENT THAWNE, from different point in time, BEFORE any of S1 events happened.

Thawne in S3 and in lot, however, is post-S1 one. He remembers working with Cisco AND dying and whatever. It just doesn't matter anymore.
>>
I still don't get why the writers refuse to let Barry come up with his own solutions and even forget some of his powers until someone reminds him. Surely, they've seen the complaints about this? I imagine his actor is tired of playing a retard with super speed at times too.
>>
>>92654624
>If there's ONE thing I hope gets changed for S4, it's that they remove time travel and timelines being so goddamn important to the show. Just have the Speed Force say "you're banned from time travel, Barry" or something.

That might actually be a nice idea: Barry comes back, but for him, years have passed in which he learned about the timeline and has some respect for it, so he vows to never again time travel. Thus he goes slower, hones all other skills and it can be a fun show again. PLS
>>
>>92656476
>>92656810

It doesn't make a lot of sense, but at least it is consistent. Wellsobard's effect on the timeline didn't vanish either, when Eddie shot himself.
>>
>>92657486
they have the formula and they use it to fill up N pages to collect paychecks

don't mean every writer across every industry is like that, but honestly, do CW shows seem like passion projects to you?

or a dreadful job everyone just has to do?
>>
>>92657486
Writers for CW shows try to do as little work as possible. People will watch regardless of quality and the actors are just happy about the steady work.
>>
>>92651281
>>92651029
Thawne doesn't exist anymore due to LoT so he can't fight barry regardless.
>>
>>92657581

Newfag, pls get out
>>
>>92657581
one of the other thawne's will do what it takes to ensure that thawnes keep existing
>>
>>92654517
Honestly this sounds plausible enough and stupid enough to be something they'd actually do. they probably have someone reading these posts and now they are going to steal your idea because its better than what they have.
>>
>>92655648
thats billy, i heard he's retarded or something.
>>
>>92656718
>shadow doesn't match the pose

reeee
>>
>caitlin becomes filler frost
POETRY
>>
>>92656003
She is white and the female lead is black so she has to be portrayed as the evil one, never the good one.
If you have read something of the fandom you know this is true.
>>
I want Gypsy and Cisco to have cute selfcest babies!
>>
That was a bloody dreadful end to a bad season.

I never thought I'd see the day Arrow was better than Flash but here we are.
>>
>>92650167
Wally can't be the Flash.

It was already established that his powers are contingent on Savitar's existence when they wiped Barry's mind.

Unless the writers are total hacks and forget that small but vital logical consistency, it'll be Jay next season.
>>
>>92657991
>Unless the writers are total hacks

Anon...
>>
There were plenty of other ways to end this season that wouldn't have been as shitty as what we got.
>>
So Iris is psychopath right? She's a reporter with minimal weapons training who shot the doppelganger of the man she loves in the back and gave zero fucks about it. Add her and Barry having a great time at the funeral of the man who died to save her, and fuck it I finally understand why she and Barry "time is my bitch" Allen want to date.
>>
>>92656003
either she is getting her own show or she got fired / tired of this series and want out

her contract is probably not fully negotiated yet so they have to make it hanging there
>>
>>92652404
>This is why you NEVER give magic rules.
You should always give magic rules so a show can be consistent
>>
>>92656003
shes a fucking woman

but the guys are all beta so they dont have the balls to straight up tell her shes being fuckign retarded and shes welcome to come back on monday or just fuck off cut out your shit
>>
>>92656003
she wasn't really happy as caitlin either, so going back doesn't solve anything for her
>>
>>92657486
how else are they suppose to make a season out of it?

if he knows shit, every/ episode will be him fucking up everyone instantly and the only thing you will see is character progression or he meet someone to teach him and him learning new shit.

he could literally just put every bad guy away and be OP af
>>
So is the black racer dead or will he respawn?
>>
>>92660618
Black Racer always respawns.
I cheered when Salad Bar called him Black Flash.
>>
File: cw_interracial_agenda.gif (911KB, 708x3252px) Image search: [Google]
cw_interracial_agenda.gif
911KB, 708x3252px
>>92657907
Threadly reminder
>>
>Kill me and you will become me!
Honestly I hate this trope. Barry wouldn't become Savitar just from killing a clone of himself. For once I would like for a bad guy to spew this line only for the hero to respond calmly with "no I won't" then stab the bad guy in the face.
>>
>>92649291
So season 4 is going to start with Barry suddenly back and with amnesia, right?
>>
>>92661196
>Honestly I hate this trope. Barry wouldn't become Savitar just from killing a clone of himself. For once I would like for a bad guy to spew this line only for the hero to respond calmly with "no I won't" then stab the bad guy in the face.

they did something like that in Deadpool movie
>>
File: demise of reverse flash.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
demise of reverse flash.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>92661196
It was just a last-ditch-effort to not die, similar to Wellsobard's "Cisco, help me!" in the Season 1 Finale.
>>
>>92650471
The rouges from earth 9!

Theyre earth is "no fun" and doesnt get them. So when the chance comes to go to a new earth they take it.

Theyre already established as The Rouges were theyre from, love pulling heists, dont kill but create chaos, and are generally dipped in cheese. Theyre earth 1 counterparts would hate them.

And in they show up because theyre flash got to serious so they went to a world with a "chill flash, kind of a cool guy" wally, who cant help but like these guys but they use that to get away.

Just when shits good for them and theyre comfy, barry shows back up! Shananagins ensue.
>>
so.. I may I have missed it.. But why did Killer Frost help Barritar again?
>>
>>92659202
her dads a cop, i thought it was already established she knew how to use a gun

i dont think you can fairly say the way she was acting was weird because imagine being in her situation, month and months of getting ready to be ded, thinking you wil be ded, then last minute your not anymore

yeah they are sad H.R died but as if she cant be happy
>>
>>92661450
what they fuck is wrong with your keyboard?
>>
>>92655742

Flash>Lucifer>Everything else was more or less shit, couple of those were canceled, "Wynonna Earp" Getting blacked in south west edition.

LoT I can't follow our own timetravel rules the show..Walking hahaha

This retard. Almost all of these shows are ass and AOS has Joss Whedon on it. Nuff said.
>>
>>92655929

It still has felicity, your opinion is garbage. Arrowfags are so desperate to not be in last.
>>
>>92657236

you're 1 of 5 that thinks that.
>>
>>92657340

>Watching an unstable woman play cowboy and getting blacked edition is a better tv show

'no'
>>
>>92657987

Good thin you arrowfags can go off now to your lonely, dying threads and leave flash alone because it was so terrible.
>>
>>92656995
>>92657001
It's even better for me because Flash got his big bad in 1x22. For me, that was the finale and 1x23 felt like an epilogue and gave the season true and undeniable closure.
>>
File: Whensheactuallylikesyou.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Whensheactuallylikesyou.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>92661014
>>
>>92662913
That's why they put Patty on a bus - didn't fit their agenda.
>>
>>92661486
Her powers affect her mind and allow her to indulge in the dark side that she usually represses. She wanted Savitar to make that permanent, but changed her mind to save Cisco because of the power of love.
>>
>>92661486

she didn't want to go back to being caitlin, she wanted to be accepted for her powers, more or less and knew baritar would always need her
>>
How was the season? Was it another speedster villain? Was the villain another trusted friend?
>>
>>92662932

she got a lead and a recurring on two different networks, her contract didn't have her nailed down past season 2 which was a mistake on their part so they had to write her out.
>>
>>92652847
You mean an Enclave helmet, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that
>>
>>92654596
They said the same thing last year.
>>
>>92662972
>How was the season?
Alright.

>Was it another speedster villain?
Yes.

>Was the villain another trusted friend?
Not really.
>>
What do you think, guys?

Human master planned DeVoe or sentient computer virus DeVoe?
>>
>>92662972
it's so bad season 5 of arrow is better.
>>
>>92663059

budget reasons human or it could be a mixture of virus taking over a person or something.
>>92663060
don't listen to arrowfag lies, they defend felicity and would do anything to trick people into watching their show again, let it die.
>>
>>92663059
human who dies while hooked up to a computer and comes back next season as a computer virus
>>
>>92663089
it's the truth, season 4 sucked ass but this season is literally better than flash. Same with LoT
>>
File: 1427323978242.png (138KB, 704x509px) Image search: [Google]
1427323978242.png
138KB, 704x509px
Welp that was trash. The previous episode with Snart was the best of the season, that's saying something. overall 5/10. SSDD
>>
>>92663126

Truth is objective, you have an opinion.

One I disagree with, go proselytize your shitty show elsewhere felicityfag.
>>
File: arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg (160KB, 1153x851px) Image search: [Google]
arrowfagsgetallthattheydeserve.jpg
160KB, 1153x851px
>>92663126
>>
>>92663211
Felicity was only good in small doses. The problem is we overdosed on Felicity and the doctors are trying to treat us by giving us even more Felicity. I wish we could go back to the time when she was the quirky tech girl that we saw every other episode for a max of 5 minutes.
>>
File: Kevin Spacey Side Glance.gif (884KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Spacey Side Glance.gif
884KB, 245x150px
post yfw "see you later Hunter"
>>
>>92663296

The fact you want it at all is the problem.
>>
>>92663327
Her character archetype exists in millions of shows. The Flash has Cisco. Smallville had Chloe. The problem was those characters aren't pushed as the greatest thing since slice bread. How many times do we have to listen to Felicity be praised as the world's greatest hacker. She's stronger than all of us?

No one calls her out on her shit. No one calls her out on her flaws. Instead we get the main characters bending over backwards to protect her who even when she's morally wrong.

Clark would never say "Chloe you're right I should murder bad people" instead he says corny shit I love like "Its easy to hate but it's stronger to love" and then Chloe admits she's wrong.

That never happened ever in all of Arrow. Remember when Felicity was wrong about hating Oliver for keeping his son secret as agreement with his ex lover just so he can spend little quality time with his only child he didn't even know about. I'll never forgive Felicity for that. And I hate that Oliver acted like a pussy and said "Sorry Felicity, you're right"

I thought she was ok in early season 1 and that deals more with Oliver reacting to her autism.
>>
Do I get Godspeed next season?
>>
>>92651281
That's because it was written about the "original" Flash who was created years late because Wellsobard didn't speed up (pun intended) the particle accelerator's construction
>>
>>92663489

you're right that Chloe was portrayed as over-protective and intelligent but could still be wrong until group came to a consensus.

It was more about back and forth instead of one person always being right. Smallville spent a lot of time not wanting to be a direct comic book show though and leaned more into drama, and that changed as it went on past season 5.

So I think that saved the show because the future creators of the show/writers had a decent foundation of characterization.

It still suffered though from same problem as felicity, her name was Lana. It was just done in a different way is all. Instead of always being right or characters agreeing, it put her in a favorable light.

Then once show moved onto Lois, it treated Chloe and Lois more fairly ironically since Chloe still got with Green Arrow and I think in a lot of ways your show wanted to redo the chloe/oliver story with felicity. It's just chloe was more well rounded by end of the story, had been held in check by castmates each having their own fans, so it all balanced out.

You have nothing like that on Arrow.

while Smallville routinely had lots of metas, Clark who was so liked that it was highest ratings earner for WB/CW and kept it all going even when it had big faults to show.
>>
Where's the mega?
>>
>>92664514
The changes to the timeline should have caught up to the article by now. We've seen it change three times already, never took more than a a few hours in-show time.
>>
File: just savitar things.png (458KB, 586x440px) Image search: [Google]
just savitar things.png
458KB, 586x440px
>>92662972
>How was the season?
Meh. 5/10. A marked improvement on season 2 at least.
>Was it another speedster villain?
You know it
>Was the villain another trusted friend?
It's literally and evil future time remnant of Barry.
>>
File: satoshi losing.webm.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
satoshi losing.webm.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>HR DEAD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>92650563
CW Crime Syndicate would consist of what?

Ultragirl
Johnny Quick
Black Arrow
Deathstorm
White Martian Manhunter
>>
File: 1492284585644.jpg (95KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1492284585644.jpg
95KB, 1300x866px
What were the good and bad parts of this season?

Good:
>Caitlin getting an arc that wasn't "muh boyfriend"
>Malfoy
>HR, half the time
>Wally
>Barry + Snart, even though it was just one episode
>crossovers (nothing special but less obnoxious than last year's Hawkgirl crossover, and they were good for ratings)

Bad:
>HR, the rest of the time
>Malfoy had nothing to do after they defeated Alchemy
>ANOTHER speedster
>ANOTHER dark/reverse speedster who embodies Barry's dark side and/or what Barry could become (this time they bit the bullet and just made it Barry at least)
>time travel
>Flashpoint
>>
>>92652646
Indeed. It's a shame

what's with the gandalf sarah?
>>
>>92664734
Good. By far the most annoying and less likeable of the Wells
>>
>>92665103
Going from Black Canary to White Canary
>>
>>92665120

Wells is not suited to being comic relief, his jokes are usually either dark or acerbic. Being the light hearted funny guy just didn't work as well.
>>
>>92649907
He will be back as Eobard when they adapt the "Return of Barry Allen."
>>
Honestly the season just dragged on and on because Savitar.

It is funny because I liked S2 more than S3.
>>
>>92665007
>Malfoy had nothing to do after they defeated Alchemy
He was the voice of reason who pissed on everyone's parade for a bit, which was good. He only got terrible when he discovered the frozen pussy.
>>
File: 1316932284160.jpg (44KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1316932284160.jpg
44KB, 409x393px
>>92665166
goddamit

what about booster gold and the guy with the aquaman cap?
>>
>>92665427
I guess ol' Gold and Blue were there because Atom was originally supposed to be Blue Beetle and Rip Hunter is the son of Booster Gold in the comics.
The guy wearing the Aquaman cap is Geoff "Cereal Lord" Johns.
>>
>>92665007
Some more good:
>Wally's showboating, leaving a lightning bolt on the ground as an autograph
>Any scene with Jay Garrick
>Cheesy but fun amnesia episode
>Abra Kadabra
>Iris's actress has gotten a little better

Bad:
>Mirror Master and Top
>Joe "Can you dumb it down for me" West
>Cisco (and everyone else) spending half the season being unable to forgive Barry for Flashpoint
>Barry literally could've defeated Savitar by phasing through the suit at any point but we had to save that for the ending what the shit
>>
>>92665510
Joe is the stand-in for all the morons who watch the show who need everything explained to them
Or I guess at this point anyone since nothing makes sense anymore
Cisco hating Barry was pretty reasonable imo. First Barry wouldn't go back to save his brother, even though realistically that probably wouldn't change anything important, especially since Cisco probably asked Barry right after Dante died. Then Cisco found out that Barry went back in time to save his family but wouldn't do the same for Cisco's. THEN Cisco found out that Dante was alive before Barry went back.
>>
>>92654063
No racism outside of /b/
>>
Whimpering fart of a final episode for the passing gas that was this season.
>>
>>92653776
>hawkgirl
that was a mistake
>>
>>92665944

calm down my darkie friend.
>>
>>92666367
>darkie
Nah, it's probably a tumblr white woman who got offended
>>
>>92664256
You get Thinker.
>>
>>92651366
Sadly I put Arrow on hiatus on season 3 and never started Supergirl so to catch up on those is more work than just keeping watching Flash.

And just remembered that I have season and a half of Legends unwatched.

Fuck this TV shit, I start watching only porn, no need to keep up with seasons of storylines or other bullshit.
>>
Iris needs to just die. She is a worthless character that just stinks up every scene shes in.
>>
>>92655407
That's the modern Vigilante, the classic one was a cowboy.
>>
>>92666967
But I want my evil speedster, a faggot who thinks is not my idea of fun.

>>92666991
Fuck you pal, I love Iris, Killer Cunt needs to die already.
>>
>>92653057
At this rate though they run out of Wells.
>>
>>92657357
Another time remnant

like "another Doombot"
>>
File: 1367940310310.jpg (100KB, 674x533px) Image search: [Google]
1367940310310.jpg
100KB, 674x533px
>wally still has his powers
>even worse is when Flash comes back he'll be in the lead role
>mfw the title card for S4 is "Kid Flash"

Wouldn't even watch it. Wally has zero entertainment factor. I will say Barry going to speed jail will be worth it if he emerges wearing that sweet ass future barry red and gold suit.
>>
>>92652605
>>"THATS THE THING ABOUT TIME TRAVEL, THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE LESS THE RULES APPLY TO YOU"
what is that nonsense?
>If you commit more crime, the cops will ease off of you.
>>
>>92668590
You're comparing governing forces of the universe with establishments made by people. That's not even like comparing apples to oranges, that's like comparing rocks to calculus.
>>
>>92667215
How about the Thinker leading a gang of Rogues?
>>
>>92669087
Captain Cold and Heatwave are out, no point because the rest of the rogues are shit. By shit rogues I mean the CWverse has made most of the ones they introduced as shit.
>>
>>92666596
Nah I was just fucking with him. The dude was obviously not serious and just wanted to see if the mods would do anything.
>>
>>92668702
>that's like comparing rocks to calculus
but that's the same
>>
File: 1391695186281.gif (1MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1391695186281.gif
1MB, 320x181px
>>92669246
>>
>>92651435
He needed to gloat that he'd "won." Because evil makes you dumb.
>>
File: 1491201081225.jpg (24KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
1491201081225.jpg
24KB, 530x297px
>>92662932
>>92657907
>>
>>92667215
>Iris
>Killer Cunt

They both need to go. I love Joe, but he needs to go too
>>
Why not have Dr.Alchemy make the rogues in this season then Barry fights them. Then in the season finale he finds out who Alchemy is and he works for Savitar or what ever in the next season we do the whole Savitar bullshit but make it the Rival or some shit like that.
>>
>>92649291
What a.mediocre finale.
>>
>>92651366
This. Why are so much of these fags ready to jump at your throat when you talk about Arrow in a positive way?
>>
>>92662975
>her contract didn't have her nailed down
interesting choice of words...
>>
>Black Racer died like a bitch

So all Eobard needed to get rid of him was Snart's gun?
>>
>>92670758
No, Black Racer is like Scorpion from MK - you kill him and he's instantly teleported back to the Speed Force.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>92670833
Yeah, but how long until he comes back? It didn't seem like it'd be anytime soon, so just keep killing him over and over.
>>
>>92668178
>sweet ass future barry red and gold suit
>tfw even Barry has a better suit than Barry

>>92670758
I don't understand why Black Flash got instagibbed by KF. Was it supposed to be because he was in love with Caitlin?
>>
>>92670899
>Yeah, but how long until he comes back?
Dead-to-Speedforce is instant - so as soon as he comes-to in the Speedforce he should be good to go again. However the Speedforce is sentient so it may have some low-level control over Black Racer which reserves him for the most opportune moments.

>just keep killing him over and over.
Ask Sub-Zero how well that plan has worked for him.
>>
>>92671028
>However the Speedforce is sentient so it may have some low-level control over Black Racer which reserves him for the most opportune moments.

So the Speedforce thought he'd just die again and gave up?
>>
>>92662836
still more entertaining than hallway talks
>>
>>92671200
No - the speedforce sent Racer X to an opportune moment to collect Salad Bar, Racer X died, so the Speedforce recollects Racer X and waits for the next opportune moment since participating in events in which you've already participated unravels time and, subsequently, reality.

If it doesn't make sense, try not to think about it and just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>92649291
They wont do it the same way they didn't have the balls to make flashpoint a season long event, or even longer than 2 episodes.
>>
>>92651286
>>92651286
>7/10
You have some really low standards
>>
>>92654212
>Their black audience will be more interested with a black hero being the focus for a while.
Why do white people think they know what other races want? From both sides of the spectrum, you're all autistic.
>>
>>92663089
>they defend felicity and would do anything to trick people into watching their show again
Lol literally no one is defending Felicity

Why does it hurt your feefees to know that Arrow has been better this season? They had one of their best seasons and compelling villains, granted they've completely dropped the ball in the last 2 episodes(because they were the only ones to focus on Felicity in the entire season) the season has been good.
>>
>>92672570

Why are you so desperate to get people to watch the show again? You know we're going to disagree, fundamentally and every time I bring up felicity, it's going to remind people that Arrow is a lightly skinned cape vehicle for female drama instead of what it was supposed to be about.

it will remind them why they dropped it in the first place and you were better off not responding to me at all my proselytizing friend.
>>
>>92672696
I honestly don't care if you watch it or not, I don't know you and I don't care what you do.

I'm just saying that season 5 has been good and better than Flash this year, and that's mostly cause they nerfed all the Felicity stuff.
>>
>>92672787

The fact that you bring up that shitty show in a Flash thread instead of going to make a thread, a cw thread or an arrow thread or any other kind shows your motivation and bias right away. You don't care, so much that you repeatedly brought it up and more you talk about it the more I point out Felicity, Gun PSA ad episodes, all the shit people hate.

We don't go into arrow threads talking about Flash, we don't go into Arrow or supergirl threads or LoT.

You all come here, not other way around go make a thread since the show is so great and watch nobody show up.

Your show is shit.
>>
>>92656696
>greentexting something doesn't make it any less true
>>
>>92668590
Yes, and?
>>
>>92672840
There you go again making things about yourself.

Read the first sentence, I literally do not care what you do nor am I forcing you to watch it.

>Why would you bring up Arrow in the flash thread
Cause they're part of the same network and frequently cross-over with each other? Are you dumb? Why are you playing consolewars over the same damn company?
>>
>>92672926

Then don't respond to me asshole talking about how great Arrow is. This is a flash thread, not a cw thread, not an arrow thread. As if you could sustain either of them with all those shitty shows.
>>
>>92672948
>>92672948
So sorry I invaded your safe-space. I'll be more mindful next time.
>>
>>92672979

No, you just brought your shit opinion in here and you thought it wouldn't get shoved back into your face. The fact you haven't denied any of my claims makes it all more enjoyable.

Go make an Arrow thread. I want to enjoy watching it die in nothingness, even with samefagging, you couldn't keep it alive. Talking about how great your show is in another show's thread and not expect to get shit on you delusional cock sleeve.
>>
>>92673028
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>92649291
Fuck this show.
>>
File: Pattyinyourveins.jpg (48KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Pattyinyourveins.jpg
48KB, 750x750px
>>92649291
>>
>>92673088
I miss patty too but lashing out won't fix it anon :(
>>
>>92672948
are you autistic or just a faggot
>>
File: workoutbooty2.jpg (98KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
workoutbooty2.jpg
98KB, 540x539px
>>92673652
>>
>>92657105
No he'll be full white ginger and be very confused as to why grandma and uncle wally are black. Season finale ends in timeline bullshit and the real iris and wally are revealed
>>
>>92674763
so what? Alt. Earths mixed with timey-wimey shit for maximum confusion?
>>
File: 1431489487235.jpg (152KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431489487235.jpg
152KB, 594x720px
>>92651577
>The Flash goes on break for 2 weeks
Every time
>>
>>92665007
I think malfoy for sure. Good edition to the team its a C+ from me, my highest grade.
>>
Did Evil Barry and Killer Frost have good sex?
>>
>>92678497
>Bavitar sticks his dick in Killer Frost's chilled snatch
>Rather than die from hypothermia, he succumbs to Caitlyn's pre-existing power to kill of love interests by the end of the season
>>
>>92679305
>>92678497

Killer Clam strikes again!
>>
Abra Kadabra was a good ass villain and I hope he comes back as a main villain
I don't want another speedster
>>
>>92651191
I'd give it the same because the whole flashpoint episodes with thawne, last week's episode with snart, and the crossovers were really good episodes but the rest sucked
>>
Does anybody else think Wally has gotten better and Iris has gotten worse?

Wally is way less of a faggot now and stuff like Wally telling a shocked amnesiac Barry he is his brother was pretty funny, but Iris has surpassed Season 1 levels of being an annoying screen hog. Everybody is always talking about Iris, trying to protect Iris, thinking about Iris, or doing what Iris wants. Its like they want the entire show to revolve around her.

And she has zero chemistry with anybody on the show. She treats Barry like an annoying little brother and seems to always be in a state of exasperated contempt for everyone else.
>>
Abra Kadabra and grodd should have been main villains with their own seasons
>>
>>92679465
So did he actually know Savitar was Barry or was Abra Kadabra just trying to be a master ruseman?
>>
>>92653776
>Starling City
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>92649291
I hope they cancel this shit series. Barry, the fucking emo fuccboi needs to end.
>>
>>92680225
>CW cancel its highest rated and most popular show
Highly unlikely. It may be shit but enough people still watch it for it to be around awhile.
>>
>>92680225

>literally NOT MUH!

kek
>>
>HR's magic macguffin could even make up the 6" difference in height between him and Iris, as well as give Iris a fake-non-existent hat for her to take off
They should've be looking into that tech to stop Savitar because apparently its amazing.
>>
>Can't run 30 feet to save "iris" in time
>Can deliver 20 or more cards to either the post office or implied to each mailbox in 2 seconds

Really activates my almonds
>>
In retrospect writing off Reverse Flash, Firestorm, and Captain Cold to another show was a fucking stupid idea.

So they really dipped into their think tank to come up with some great new supporting cast to fill the void such as.................

>Cisco's ugly cousin?

>Australian man who does jack shit

>LITERALLY WHO white chick

I am super excited to see more famous DCU characters like "Chinese woman that likes Mediterranean food and has a puppy" next season at this rate.
>>
>>92681017
Speedster time tho.
>>
>>92681017
lol speedforce
>>
>>92681017

>speedster vs stablished faster speedster
>speedster cant go faster than faster speedster

really makes you think, uh?
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.