[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: superman casts S.jpg (30KB, 636x266px) Image search: [Google]
superman casts S.jpg
30KB, 636x266px
So what if this happens in the Justice League movie?
What new power would you be okay with him pulling out of his ass instead of his chest?
>>
Ice breath

Best power and never gets any use anymore
>>
File: super weaving.jpg (46KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
super weaving.jpg
46KB, 301x300px
Super Weaving so he can give Flash a less stupid looking costume.
>>
>>92648885
OK

so the first time I saw this I guess I'd already worked out that you can't breathe inside of a plastic bag

and it legit scared me more than anything else for YEARS after
>>
>>92648885
Great Wall of China brick vision. But to build Trump's wall to keep it topical
>>
>>92648915
ice breath is awesome
not to mention somewhat more plausible than laser eye vision
its one of his most famous abilities, but it always the first to go
>>
>>92648915
>>92649785
its hard to make ice breath look cool
>>
>>92649813
>ice breath look cool
heh
>>
>>92649813
If you watch BvS, during the Doomsday fight, Superman looks like he's about to ice breath, and then he hears Lois screaming for help and flies off to save her
>>
So... has there ever been an actual explanation of the mechanics of why Supes can fly?
>>
>>92651783
Originally, Superman just jumped really high. And then I believe it was the first television show that made it so that he can go places by getting a running start and leaping forward, basically a one way trip. And then those cartoons basically gave him the ability to fly because it was more convenient, and the comics adopted that.

They did try to give explanations for his flight ability. When they introduced Superboy, they gave him "tactile telekinesis" as a way to explain certain inconsistencies in regards to Superman's power, and flight was one of them. He flied via limited telepathy. But since then they quietly phased that explanation out so. He just flies. And that's it.

Incidentally, his heat vision is basically just him expelling the solar energy stored in his cells through his eyes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.