[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO ARE YOU TO DENY US THE ENDING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1716.jpg (20KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
20KB, 284x177px
WHO ARE YOU TO DENY US THE ENDING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS
>>
>>92647691

He is the guy who made the fucking show in the first place, you entitled fuck.
>>
>>92647691
It was gooood
>>
>>92647691
>THE ENDING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS
>The fool returns to the past and undoes the future that is Aku
I'm not sure I see the issue.
>>
>>92648632
Yeah it was a good finale. Futurefags are missing the entire episode of the show. The only thing missing is the aftermath of the battle of Aku. A scene like pic related was absolutely necessary.
>>
>>92648706
I think a scene like this would have been a great explanation, just goes back to the pacing issues the whole season had
>>
>>92648706
Of course Scotsman wouldn't give a fuck, that nigga is already dead.
>>
File: AndThenThere'sThisAsshole.png (318KB, 773x461px) Image search: [Google]
AndThenThere'sThisAsshole.png
318KB, 773x461px
>>92647691
>>
Keep the first three episodes as they are

Episode 4 - Ashi Doesn't get up, Jack assumes she's dead and follows the suicide horseman. Ashi eventually wakes up and is immediately in hot pursuit of Jack. At this point she meets all the old characters and sees all the good Jack has done, which makes her reconsider. She's not fully convinced Jack is good, but does still fight and defend Jack from the suicide spirits in the same way.

Episode 5 - Ashi tags along with Jack and watches him save more innocents, all of which already know who he is. Jack continues to show Ashi all of the terrible shit Aku has done. The fight with the brainwashed blue kids happens the same way, but this time Jack doesn't run off to kill himself. Ashi is all but convinced she's been brainwashed and that Aku really does has to be destroyed, so the two head off for the sword.
>>
>>92650495
Episode 6 - same as how the actual episode 7 was, but now instead of an Army going to kill the Samurai Aku himself shows up. He catches a glimpse of Jack in his omniscient-viewing portal and realizes he doesn't have the sword. Ashi and Aku face off against each other and the revelation is made that Ashi is the actual daughter of Aku. Aku bargains with Ashi, rationalizing that if Jack gets what he will wipe everyone living from existence, and it would be better to just kill him and rule at his side.

Aditionally, considering Ashi has Aku 'in-her', Jack can't fully destroy Aku without also killing her. All of these realizations are made unbeknownst to Jack, still in the spirit world. Aku opts not to kill Jack, being pompous and deciding there is ample opportunity to fuck with him psychologically when he eventually does show back up at Aku's Lair. Jack returns with the sword (but no change in appearance - his arc of losing a purpose and struggling with saving innocence doesn't just up and end at this point) and Ashi doesn't tell Jack about anything that just happened. The episode ends with Aku returning to his lair and seeing the Scotsman's Army. After dying, he decides only a bigger and better army will suffice, and he wants Jack to lead it.
>>
>>92650520
Episode 7 - same as episode 8, only the flourishing romance isn't as blatantly portrayed, considering they've spent less time together in this version. Jack and Ashi still kiss at the end, if only out of being glad to be alive.

Episode 8 - Same as Episode 9, but when Jack reaches the Guardian's portal he finds the ghost of the Guardian is there (be it by Celtic magic or what have you). The Guardian explains what he believed to have been the prophecy, about the one man who was supposed to beat him, but after being destroyed by Aku he isn't sure what's true. He essentially tells Jack 'I've been waiting here to tell you this, I believe in you', and then departs right before Ashi catches up.

Now Aku shows up merely out of impatience, and asks Ashi to choose between ruling at his side or being possessed in to the Aku-demon thing. Jack finds out all the things Ashi didn't tell him, and is broken and confused. Same fight plays out, but now Ashi struggles and succeeds in taking the sword from Jack and kills herself with it. Aku takes the sword, and leaves Jack to suffer for eternity.
Finale Part 1 - Jack is F U C K I N G P I S S E D - right before he again makes an attempt to kill himself, the Scotsman and his newly cemented army of cameos and best friends show up, pledging their allegiance to Jack. Realizing that the sword is still out there, he decides this is his one final shot to make things right. At the gate of the lair stands Demongo - having resurrected the souls of many, many defeated warriors - again, more cameos and what have you (also it's only at this point where we can bring back Scaramouche) - but also all of the Seven Daughters.
>>
>>92650549
Finale Part 2 - Giant battle of Good vs. Evil, amidst Aku joining in and wreaking havoc. Jack desperately tries to free and save Ashi - who doesn't recognize Jack in her essence state. For whatever reason, he can't enter demongo and free souls as he once did. So he opts to instead take back the sword and finally kill Aku, in a rainy, drawn out, constrained, bloody, very personal battle, above the rest of the chaos.

Demongo absorbs the soul of the Scotsman, only for him to fight his way out, and in turn free all of the defeated warriors. This happens after Jack successfully kills Aku.

After some hard convincing, Ashi persuades her sisters that Jack isn't evil, and recaps to them everything that has happened. They discover that between the seven of them, they collectively have enough of Aku's powers to create a time portal back to the past (this way it's not as much of an asspull)

Ashi has to maintain the portal and can't go with Jack, they embrace/kiss again, and Jack says his goodbyes to everyone that helped him, goes back to the past and kicks Aku's ass a second time.

We get a Graduate-esque closing shot where Jack sits under the tree, torn that all of his adventures and relationships are now nothing but memories.
>>
>>92648632
>muh intro
>>
>>92650635
>muh edgy headcanon
I miss highschool.
>>
File: e05.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>92647775
>>
>>92648706
Good events absolutely horrible exuction
>>
>>92651039
There's zero edge in explaining what happened to future. The whole series was in future, and we were denied of seeing it change. It wasn't adressed at all.
Also, do you think Jack's friends knew that he was going to sacrifice them, like many introretards do?
>>
>>92650580
>>92650549
>>92650520
>>92650495
Nobody read this, because /co/s ideas all fucking suck, always, without exception.
>>
File: IMG_20170517_141432.jpg (47KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_141432.jpg
47KB, 640x427px
>>92651270
Read this, I'm not /co/, I'm me!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.