[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of Jacks personal struggles built up in the first three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Jack_tired.png (923KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_tired.png
923KB, 1920x1080px
>All of Jacks personal struggles built up in the first three episodes reduced to a shitty, forced, cliche romance in the end.

Ashi was a mistake.
>>
I don't think she was inherently a mistake, but she should have only been given one, MAYBE two episodes at most.
>>
>>92643001

wise words
>>
>Yet another thread bitching about the ending
>>
>>92643187
Yeah cuz it was SHITE m8
>>
>>92643001
it could have worked if Ashi and Jack were split up, forcing Ashi's character to develop. She goes through what Jack did in a sense by running into jack's allies while pursuing him and actually seeing the good Jack did. This would have given season 5 so many more opportunities besides him babysitting a monkey. Jack and Ashi would only meet again towards the latter episodes and there wouldn't be a forced romance.
>>
>>92643216
No, you just have shit taste.

Go post in more Adventure Time threads.
>>
>>92643001
Nah, Ashi's arc was good but ended poorly.
>>
>>92643001
Stop spamming this.
>>
>>92643001

>all the promo work has blood an shit
>it's gonna be super dark and gritty!
>only cuts one bitches throat
>>
>>92643001
Not to mention that Ashi was the reason the future was changed and all of Jack's actions were nullified.
She basically just dragged him back to the past when she realise she had Aku's powers.
>>
>>92645554
No you cant separate the story being shit from projecting your waifu relationship.
>>
The ending wasn't the problem, the middle of the season is where it failed.
>>
File: 3647354849659065.jpg (101KB, 509x572px) Image search: [Google]
3647354849659065.jpg
101KB, 509x572px
>>92645590
no
>>
>>92643001
>Ashi was a mistake.

You were a mistake and you should be shoved back into the moist dark hole from which you emerged.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.