[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venom 153

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 792x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 792x1200px
Fucking why?
>>
>>92641654
Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll eat her brains.

/thread
>>
>>92641654
Why is old lace there?
>>
>>92641654
It's a story about a Dino man turning others into Dino people, and there is currently just 1 Dino hero in the MU. honestly I was expecting this the moment I read the title was Land Before Crime.
>>
> Let's pair up the violent edgy character with the character firmly aimed at kids!

whoever thought this up was a genius.
>>
>>92642295
Too bad it's not Frank
in b4 Power Pack
>>
>>92641654
>Moon Girl

But what's the harm in having Eddie Venom who's known to be a villain and team up with a young hero? It might be fun and show people that Eddie and Venom aren't the bad guys as everyone thinks.
>>
>>92641654
THINK OF THE LEWDS
>>
>>92642511
But it's moon girl and /co/ gets triggered by that character faster than Barneyfag gets triggered by ponies.
>>
>>92642658
C'mon anon.
There's a whole lot to get triggered by with moongirl. I mean, there comes a pointwhere autistic screeching is totally justified.
>>
>>92643166
This will be the first time I've been introduced to the character in actual comics, I'm curious to see if she's as bad as /co/ likes to scream. From what I can tell she's only appeared in hooks that no one actually reads, but for some odd reason /co/ loves to talk about.
>>
>>92641654
Before the solicitations came out, I was thinking the worst thing would be more of this Land Before Crime shit. This is that yet also worse at the same time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.