[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's press Cartoon Network and Genndy to create a new season,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: The_Guardian.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
The_Guardian.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
Let's press Cartoon Network and Genndy to create a new season, or a decent ending.
>>
>>92640511
Let it go, it's over.
>>
>>92640511
Just give it up, the ending was fine
Guardian died, end of
>>
Why?
I am pretty satisfied with what we got, but they could have made more than 3 episodes.
>>
>>92640511
Its over dude.
Just move on already. It sucked, but it happened.
>>
>tengen toppa gurenn lagann rip-off
>rushed ending
>scotsman and everyone from the future don't exist anymore
Shit ending.
>>
I'm fine with the ending where Aku still gets some form of a last laugh though.
>>
>>92640511
>implying they wouldn't just make an Ashi spin-off
>implying it wouldn't be Ashi and her sassy fat black punk rockabilly steampunk trans "gf" doing fuck all for 24 episodes
The shitty CalArts style should have been indicative that S5 was going to be utter garbage (and I was right) but for some reason retardfags thought that it was going to be a good show

Listen kid, you don't want another SJ(w) season. It won't end well.

Let's just remember back to the original seasons when the show was good. Things were good back then, kid.
>>
>>92640795
>nothin personnel
>>
File: No, Happy.jpg (105KB, 585x478px) Image search: [Google]
No, Happy.jpg
105KB, 585x478px
>>92640511
>>
>>92640511
Last time we did that Gennedy got only 10 episodes.

If we pressed he would get 5 episodes. Just deal with the fact that your head cannons and Guardian got fucked for Gennedy's personal waifu from years ago.
>>
>posting the guardian

Haha you little bitch.
You posted "the rematch is next week!"
Didn't you?
>>
>>92640511
He probably doesn't exist anymore thanks to Jack.

>>92640616
>satisfying

all the characters in the future no longer exist. this is the opposite of satisfying. fuck the jews
>>
>>92640668
>>92641187
>the whole serie is about "going back to the past to undo the evil that is Aku"
>is disapointed when it happens
I mean, yeah, what did you expect.
>>
>>92640511
>The guardian will be addressed
>A fucking pair of glasses on the ground

BRAVO GENNDY
>>
>>92640511
Aren't you satisfied with the ending?
>>
>>92641600
That's pretty boring and dumb way to end the series
>>
>>92640511
>the Guardian was just some random crazy blue asshole that wouldn't let Jack us the portal
There was no greater lesson to be learned, if Jack used the portal the first time the ending would have been the same just minus the Ashi heartbreak

BRAVO GENNDY
>>
The ending should've been an hour long special, Jack didn't even get to say farewell to his future friends, and Ashi spent a week alive and find until she realized she shouldn't exist and "poof".

Makes no sense, not even in the world.
>>
File: 1495300354516.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495300354516.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>92641843
>>92641645

Watching the guardian episode again, it's impossible to defend how they casually dismissed it this season.

It's a perfect example of how little they cared about the original series. This season took place in a terrible romantic spinoff universe imo.
>>
>>92641957
He was never important.
>>
File: gigiug.jpg (127KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gigiug.jpg
127KB, 1600x900px
>>92641957
The final 'battle' with Aku seemed like it was written by a twelve year old girl on fanfiction.net.

>ASHI HAS THE POWER OF AKU AND SENDS HERSELF AND JACK TO THE PAST TO QUICKLY DISPATCH HIM! THE END! NO WAIT ASHI DIES!! DADDY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!?!
>>
>>92640511
>making a showrunner go back to the studio to redo a show he finished years ago just because "WAAAHH NO GUARDIAN" or "WAAAH NO HAPPY ENDING" or "WAAAAAH I DON'T LIKE ENDING"
>thinking you are entitled to deserve a better ending just because you didn't like his

I knew you guys were faggots, but holy shit.
>>
>>92642051
I feel like Genndy was going to have it end with Jack getting married and living happily ever after but one night he got super drunk and depressed and shat out that retarded bullshit we saw.
>>
>>92640511
Let's not post on 4chan until we're 18+
>>
normally i 'd be apprehensive but I really agree with this, the ending is so close to been perfect if he meets the guardian and goes back to aku future because that portal can hop between timelines then everything would be perfect.
>>
>>92640511
Maybe the movie would have been better. But no, it's best to just let this thing die rather than hold out for another disappointment 13 years from now.
>>
>>92641879
Nigger, he didn't even have a real fight with Aku. The whole thing was a rushed catastrophe.
>>
>>92640511
Genndy doesn't give a shit about SJ, he was probably burnt out from trying to get a movie started, and really stopped caring when he sought to make it professionally. Season 5 was mostly a front to rake in any extra money in that only the first 3 episodes debuted connected thematically
>>
What you all fail to realize is that Genndy is actually Dan Harmon in disguise...
>>
>>92643871
But Dan Harmon makes good shows? He's just a violent alcoholic
>>
>>92644502
Think about it give Genndy a beard and make him look like he's been up all night drinking and what do you get?
>>
>>92640511
LOL
that will never ever happen
L O L
>>
File: stinker.jpg (57KB, 278x495px) Image search: [Google]
stinker.jpg
57KB, 278x495px
>>92641784
>tfw you didn't watch samurai jack exactly because the premise meant that none of it mattered as everything would be undone when he returned to the past
>mfw it's actually the way it ended
I feel so vindicated right now. If i still had contact with anyone from back then, I would be rubbing it on their faces.
>>
>>92640511
the guardian is still alive in the past timeline
The vision they showed in the portal is Jack in the past time line long after the current ending
season 6 when?
>>
>>92645066
fucking this
>>
>>92640511
are people really asking CN to be a barry allen and undo everything/make it better?
>>
File: c2e.jpg (16KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
c2e.jpg
16KB, 265x265px
>>92645066
what if the the time portal was just telling jack he cant use it because at the time he was not ready to face aku..and king jack was just a representation of the more mature and battle ready jack
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.