[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traditionally, whenever a new character is announced for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 15772.jpg (192KB, 846x1340px) Image search: [Google]
15772.jpg
192KB, 846x1340px
Traditionally, whenever a new character is announced for the MCU, I read their "best runs".

Read DnA Guardians, Extermis for Iron Man, Miller Daredevil, got the Alias omnibus for Jessica Jones, etc.

So, for pic related? Is there a good Captain Marvel run? Read all of Kamala Khan's Ms. Marvel, but that doesn't count...
>>
Busiek Avengers, or Butters/Fazekas/Gages if you don't count that. Reed's if you want something longer but more uneven.
>>
Starlin's Cap Marvel. Oh wait, you meant Carol? Nah as Captain, she got nothing.
>>
>>92639639
>So, for pic related? Is there a good Captain Marvel run?

Ultimates
>>
>>92639687
Buisick's is terrible for new readers, of rally for anyone without continuity autism. There's a fucking three page monochrome flashback retcon every ten pages. Avengers Fivever has entire issues like that. Fuck Buisick.
>>
>>92639639
No. Her best run is Brian Reed's and it's thoroughly mediocre. She's an awful character. Maybe any of the times she showed up in Claremont's X-Men but you should read his X-Men anyway.
>>
>>92639639
No, not at all. And I don't say that lightly.
>>
>>92639639
Civil War II
>>
>>92639639
Short answer: No.

Long answer:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
>>92639954
This.

See how horrible she really is.
>>
>>92639639
Makes me wonder, Ms. Marvel is one of Marvel's most popular characters now. She's even being fucked over as such.

How are they going to make her movie without the Inhumans? Cause I feel they're definitely going to want to ignore them.
>>
>>92640032
She's an Inhuman, she's not going to get a movie. She'll get introed on the 2nd season of New Warriors after Carol's movie is out.
>>
>>92639639
>Traditionally, whenever a new character is announced for the MCU, I read their "best runs".
why?
>>
>>92640032
The same way they addressed Coulson and the Helicarrier in Age of Ultron.

Vauge references and quickly moving on. More focus will be placed on the "weird fog" rather than where the fog came from.
>>
>>92640142

they didn't address Coulson in Age of Ultron
>>
>>92639639
This is just going to be awefull. Theyll try to go full "m-muh women can be strong too" and fuck this up.
>>
File: Captain-Marvel-1-1.jpg (155KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Marvel-1-1.jpg
155KB, 648x1000px
>>92639639
All New All Different

Then go back to Reed or Claremont if you want more.
>>
>>92640230
I said

>Vauge references and quickly moving on.

Learn to read
>>
>>92639782
t. Bendis
>>
>>92639639
I enjoyed this OP. Well the single issues when the event was going, the tpb may have extras
>>
File: IMG_8048.jpg (74KB, 360x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8048.jpg
74KB, 360x557px
>>92641163
>>92639639
Forgot my pic
>>
>>92640961
So just not at all then?
Learn not to post.
>>
y'all remember when All-New All-Different started and Captain Marvel's run was really cool and interesting and everyone was saying "Wow, finally we might be getting the quintessential Captain Carol run" and then fucking Marvel fired the two writers of that run to push Civil War II?
>>
>>92641182
This right here is the only thing worth reading that Carol was the main focus of.
>>
>>92641217
Right now I can't help but think that Perlmutter is creating this massive shitfest simply because he's angry that they kicked him off the movie business.
Spiteful old bastard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.