[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North and South Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: North_and_South_Part_3_cover.png (158KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
North_and_South_Part_3_cover.png
158KB, 250x375px
So, what are your thoughts on the trilogy as a whole?
>>
Link for part 3:

http://viewcomic.com/avatar-the-last-airbender-north-and-south-part-3-2017/
>>
comfy.

Nice to have the Gaang back together in a non-antagonistic scenario.
>>
Very heavy on the "nationalism is bad" message, but overall fine
>>
>spends the first two parts building up a case for nationalism
>never refutes it besides "the guy leading the movement is evil mkay"

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: pyrrha bullshit.png (115KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pyrrha bullshit.png
115KB, 640x360px
>>92638818
Sup, Som.
>>
>>92638868
What did you expect from this series? While it's always had shoddy writing, the comics take it to the next level.
>>
>>92638868
Better than Korra's

>Force is the only way to reunite the Earth Kingdom, and I have the capabilities to make it happen, for the good of the nation.

>You have daddy issues!

>You're right, I am evil because of daddy issues.
>>
I don't feel like buying another Avatar comic. I forgot what I read in the last comic.
>>
>>92638876
Sup
>>
>>92638868
Probably last minute rewrites because of you-know-who becoming president.

What even happened to Malina's brother? Did he die on the way back to his home planet?
>>
File: 004_073.jpg (394KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
004_073.jpg
394KB, 1000x1500px
Choose
>>
File: Pyrrha Action Pose.png (2MB, 1545x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pyrrha Action Pose.png
2MB, 1545x1000px
>>92638969
Stuck in /trash/ again. With only Chibi to fill the void. The usual.
>>
>>92638995
>cooking a Turtleduck
):
>>
File: mai and kei lo.jpg (40KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
mai and kei lo.jpg
40KB, 480x252px
>>92638962
All I remember from the previous comics is more fire nation bullshit, Zuko finds his mom and Zuko gets cucked by some random dude who steals Mai right in front of his face. At the end he's the one who breaks up with Mai too, otherwise she was completely content with her new boytoy. Don't know what happened after that, but I'm guessing Zuko took her back when she came crawling back to him like the spineless shit he is.
>>
>>92638995
Why is it that whenever people try to say multiculturalism is good, it always comes down to food? Is it because burgers are fat? Is it because that's the only time liberals leave their gated communities and experience Cultureā„¢? But I swear its everywhere.
>>
>>92639093
I guess cause tasty food is one thing all cultures can appreciate
>>
shit and waste of time
>>
>>92638995
Turtle duck or noodles. Tofu is for faggots, and seaweed isn't a food.
>>
>>92639132
That and music. Or art in general.
>>
>>92638552
>>92638633
>North and South Part 3
>Link for part 3:
>http://viewcomic.com/avatar-the-last-airbender-north-and-south-part-3-2017/
can some anon TL;DR me on what happened to Azula?
>>
>>92639504
They haven't mention her yet. At least, from what I know.

Some think she was the girl who let Korra see Wans life story at the fire temple but that's a stupid theory.
>>
>>92639504
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Comic
>>
File: I WANT TO BELIEVE.jpg (836KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT TO BELIEVE.jpg
836KB, 1080x1920px
>>92639599
>>92639600
thanks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.