[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERYDAY THAT YOUR WALKEN DOWN THE STREET EVERYBODY THAT YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: the street nigga.png (627KB, 738x537px) Image search: [Google]
the street nigga.png
627KB, 738x537px
EVERYDAY THAT YOUR WALKEN DOWN THE STREET
EVERYBODY THAT YOU MEET
HAS AN ORIGINAL POINT OF VIEW
>>
>Implying that I walk down the street.
>Implying that I'd ever want to meet anybody.
>Implying that anybody's point of view is original and not just a regurgitation of learned traits and following trends.
>>
File: p184303_b_v8_ad[1].jpg (152KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p184303_b_v8_ad[1].jpg
152KB, 960x1440px
>>92635992
AND I SAY HEY Your a faggot
>>
And don't forget the Dewey Decimal system is your friend!
>>
I feel bad, knowing how unassuming and timid Arthur was, that he probably got repeatedly cheated on and cucked by the few successive girlfriends he was able to get interested in him. Even Buster had a bit of energy to him that might appeal to some women (or men). Arthur had nothing. He was a nervous, dull boy that'd grow up to be a nervous, dull, unpleasant man. Most of his friends seemed destined to have lives a hundred thousand times more interesting than his was.
>>
>>92635945
Arthur, what type of sorcery Harry Potter shit are you always glass still you face, but yo ears are on the top of your head?
What the fuck are you even supposed to be, Arthur? A koala? A fucking grape?
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 267x188px
>>92636943
He's an aardvark. His original drawing was much more in that style.
>>
>>92636979
>aardvark
FUCK IS THAT?
>>
I watch Arthur everyday at 1:30pm
>>
File: 14888274014sf48.jpg (44KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
14888274014sf48.jpg
44KB, 248x350px
AND I SAY DAMN
THAT ASS WAS FAT
I WANNA TAP THAT
LET'S GET IT ON WITH EACH OTHER
>>
>>92637038
ant-eater
>>
Tell Arthur Reed he is never eating lunchin this town again!
>>
>>92636979
The best part is that the very first Arthur book ended with the moral that Arthur needed to accept himself for who he is instead of getting plastic surgery to get rid of his nose. Funny how that turned out.
>>
>>92635945
I enjoyed this show
>>
>>92636886
you do realize that Arthur is still running and he's still in the fourth grade
>>
File: 1495442948450.jpg (58KB, 332x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495442948450.jpg
58KB, 332x375px
JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE JEKYLL HYDE HYDE JEKYLL, JEKYLL JEKYLL HYDE JEKYLL HYDE
>>
Everybody that you meet has an original pov huh?

I think that's why i hate most peoplen
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 377x390px
>>92635945
>Everybody that you meet has an original point of view
>implying that'd make us feel better somehow
Do you even know where we are?
>>
>>92636828
WHOS DEWEY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.