[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck happened to the future? As far as I can tell,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Samurai-Jack-Finale2.jpg (116KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-Jack-Finale2.jpg
116KB, 1000x750px
So what the fuck happened to the future? As far as I can tell, there's only a few options
>Since Aku died, everything Jack did no longer exists and paradox ensues
>Jack created an alternate timeline and the future he was in still exists and Aku still reigns
>Aku still finds a way to take over the future at some point in time and everything makes sense, but Jack accomplished nothing
>>
>>92635684
Time lost its affect on Jack.
>>
>>92635684

Shitty Fanfic ending i come with.

>Everything the same, but good i.e not rushed.
>Roll credits.
>Post credits scene.
>Jack steps foward in a dark place.
>There's a big light coming from the roof and a big blue man in a suit, wearing red glasse standing in front of the light.
>Jack stares from under his hat.
>"So, mah man... you plan to use this portal to bring back you lil' friends from the future huh? Or was it YOUR past? Hah! Not gonna happen."
>Jack keep staring his eyes are visible now.
>"You see mah man... there's only one man who will use this portal"
>(Portal shows King Jack)
>"And you mah man... Ain't. That. Man."
>Jack draws his sword.
>"If that's the only man who will earn your blessing to use this portal fear not... I'm not here asking for permission."
>Guardian Laughs "HAH! HAH! HAH!" then draws a big katana from his back"
>They charge at each other and start fighting.
>Jack uses his horse cut technique while we hear his toughts "Ashi I'm coming"
>From the sparks of the blades there's a fadeway to a white place (the limbo maybe?) where we see Ashi floating in nothingness.
>Close to the her face while her eyes open slowly.
>"I'll be waiting... Jack"

>WACHA!
>>
File: Ashi The End.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi The End.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
Stop trying to make sense of this shit.
>>
>>92635732
>mfw there are STILL Guardian fags
ahahahaha
>>
>>92635684
the future that we saw, the shithole that aku ruined, is now a more peaceful, promising future. the people and aliens all exist in different ways. aliens back on their home worlds, the countless lives enslaved, killed, now all have a chance to live in peace. it doesn't follow every bullshit time rule, but its good enough for me.
>>
>>92635684
>>92635783
This.
/thread
>>
>>92635779
Yes. Pleased to meet you.
>>
>>92635783
>Then Japan gets nuked in the future
Promising future indeed
>>
>>92635783
And what of the person who shared the role of main protagonist this season?
>>
There's probably a god of time or something that decided the Jack paradox wasn't a big enough deal to bother correcting, since he ultimately left and came back in the same place. Ashi was a bigger deal, since she just shouldn't exist.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13027207/ ..
>>
>>92635684
The Future that is Aku ceased to exist.

Jack continues to exist because he's back in his native timeline.

Time lost its effect on Jack because he was in a place he wasn't supposed to be. He was a puzzle piece put into the wrong puzzle.
>>
>>92636115
There is no pleasing you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.