[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it getting a season 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Is it getting a season 6?
>>
>>92633995
I don't see that happening unless they can create a greater threat than the Diamonds?
>>
>>92634418
We haven't even been introduced to pink diamond yet, let alone white diamond, who hasn't even been mentioned.
>>
It's not finishing until at least season 8. Rebecca and her crew have connections at CN if you haven't noticed. Hell, one of the new show runners is her husband.
>>
>>92633995
They only had three 52 episode seasons planned. The last two seasons got split into 4. Total season count is 5.
>>
>>92633995
Probably but i dont know how they are going to write it. Unless Steven fakes his death there's no way everyone doesn't die.

Because first he either has to escape their Homeworld or get rescued
Then they have to the somehow make it so the diamonds don't immediately follow with an army back to earth
Or they do arrive and they somehow manage to defeat them on earth.

There's no way they just have let the diamonds forgive Steven because then the conflict is gone. And there is no way even Sugar will go so low as to have them understand and join the crystal gems.
>>
>>92634496
Ian came back?
>>
I tried watching the first episode, but found it too retarded with the cookie cat singing. Should I give it another shot? Why does this have so many fans?
>>
>>92633995
i dont even care anymore
>>
>>92634962
Its a decent show. It gets kinda old and tired after the clustser.
>>
Make a Greg spinoff
>>
File: 717.png (304KB, 540x557px) Image search: [Google]
717.png
304KB, 540x557px
>>92634962
The first season, especially the first half of the first season, is drastically different than the rest of the show. I'd suggest forcing yourself up to the midseason special "mirror gem" and "ocean gem". If you still have zero interest, it's not for you, but if you liked the direction that episode seemed to be going, watch until the season finale, "Jailbreak" which is the episode that hooks most people and sets the tone for the rest of the series.

It's only like, 50 ten minute episodes.
>>
>>92634962
It's a show with horrible pacing issue's. Season 1 slowly gets better but doesn't get gud until 25 episodes in and once season 2 starts it's just a rollercoaster of good and bad episodes from there.

That said when it's good, it's really damn good. If you have the patience keep going. If not, I wouldn't fault you for dropping it.
>>
File: 1494725715411.png (257KB, 1029x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1494725715411.png
257KB, 1029x1269px
>>92634962
There's a considerable amount of background lore to the show that appears in bits and pieces, each episode. The first season is really light-hearted and silly mostly, but it has its moments. Second season is notably more serious, particularly because the Jailbreak arc finished off season 1. I recommend watching 'Giant Woman', which was probably the episode that got me to care about the show.
>>
>>92634962
>Should I give it another shot?
No, it is not worth it.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.png (277KB, 462x768px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
277KB, 462x768px
>>92635237
>Season 1 slowly gets better but doesn't get gud until 25 episodes in

T. Lapis band wagoner
>laser light cannon
>frybo
>catfingers
>serious steven
>tiger millionare
>giant woman
>coach steven
All are STILL some of the best episodes of the show
>>
>>92634962
First 5 episodes are boring trash.
>>
>>92633995
I want to say "probably." Doesn't seem like CN would kill such a popular and profitable franchise so early, especially when the cow can still be milked.

This being said, apparently this upcoming season is supposed to answer all the big questions we have left. What's left to explore then? You could feasible show a big gem war or something, but that'd be so far removed from the show's themes.

Part of me thinks it might just be a good idea for the show to end before it can zombie mode.
>>
>>92634962
SU's first season is a bit of a crawl, though the problem is it'll come back to things shown in previous episodes. Like the centipeetle monster from the first episode being one of the first gems steven is partially able to uncorrupt, and you learn centipeetles motivations, to reunite with her crew but it's a bit of a slog
>>
>>92634962
Not sure how much you frequent /a/ for this comparison but the show's got a bit of a Steins;Gate syndrome in the sense that there's a genre-bending twist halfway through the first season that changes the direction of the show in an awesome way. It works best if you lay off as many spoilers as possible and take in the early episodes for what they are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.