[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the DCEU to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: joss_whedon.jpg (547KB, 1080x991px) Image search: [Google]
joss_whedon.jpg
547KB, 1080x991px
>>
File: she died as she lived.png (211KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
she died as she lived.png
211KB, 640x480px
>>92633458
>MCU 2: Electric Boogaloo

>yfw JL has been held up for more reshoots to include Batgirl
>>
File: Money Shot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Money Shot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>92633458
I'm okay with this.
>>
File: Ben-Affleck.jpg (133KB, 2400x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck.jpg
133KB, 2400x1196px
>Mr Wayne, now might be a good time for you to get angry

THAT'S MY SECRET, DIANA, I'M ALWAYS ANGRY BECAUSE SUPERMAN KNOCKED MY BUILDING DOWN THAT SON OF A BITCH BROUGHT THE WAR TO US
>>
Why is it expanded universe? What is it expanding upon?
>>
>>92633909

They just didn't want to do "Cinematic Universe" because doing a shared movie universe is already ripping off Marvel's formula as is

Still doesn't change the fact that they have for some time appeared to desperately want to pull off a film of "Avengers" level success
>>
>>92633909
The theatrical cuts of the movies.
>>
File: 1465712493843.gif (295KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1465712493843.gif
295KB, 500x386px
>>92633967

fucking roasted
>>
I feel bad for actually having faith in this movie now.

I'm sorry Zack. I wanted you gone but not like this.
>>
File: joss whedon.jpg (71KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
joss whedon.jpg
71KB, 1500x1120px
>>92633939
Ripping off Marvel you say? I don't believe it for a second
>>
>>92633909
>Why is it expanded universe? What is it expanding upon?
They can't use DCU because DC Universe was already taken by the animated franchise.
>>
File: Jared Leto Joker.png (2MB, 1162x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Jared Leto Joker.png
2MB, 1162x1440px
>>92634046

>yfw DC signs RDJ and Evans
>>
>>92634046
You know he almost actually pulls off that hat.
Almost.
>>
>>92633939
>They just didn't want to do "Cinematic Universe" because doing a shared movie universe is already ripping off Marvel's formula as is
No, they didn't want Cinematic universe because they thought DCCU looked stupid.
>>
>>92634076
RDJ was going to play Lex Luthor in McG's "Superman: Flyby" way back in 2003.
>>
Isn't this the ideal for the Snyderfags? Snyder shot the majority of the movie and Whedon is just going to throw some spice into the pot at the end, mostly on a writing level. This means characters might have a conversation or two that won't involve directly stating the themes or being angry at each other for no discernible reason, which according to DCEUfans is the same thing making it an actual comedy.

It's still going to look like shit, because Snyder still had a hand in the visual style and he somehow managed to make Larry Fong's DoP work look fucking terrible, but maybe the screenplay can be rescued from the same fate a little bit.
>>
Who else remembers the post-MoS years where every expression of a preference of a lighter tone was met with the overexaggeration that what was really wanted was Whedon taking over the DCEU?
Never wanted him, but holy fuck does the prospect of this news feel like a fuck you to every shithead that jumped to that conclusion that warms my heart.
>>
>>92634112
>they thought DCCU looked stupid.
Retards.
DC Cinematic Universe makes a lot more sense than DC Extended Universe does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.