[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1495530470-Ch5Pg200.png (872KB, 776x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1495530470-Ch5Pg200.png
872KB, 776x1139px
In which it turns out it was in fact PJ all along.
>>
>>92631439
Just as everyone expected, then. Seriously we probably could have done the exact storyboard of that page in the last thread. All that bullshit just for this. Hope it leads to something bigger;
>>
Is this series still bogged down in introducing the quirky side-characters for 200 chapters straight or has it gone back to the actual plot already?

Seriously the dodgeball arc was a big 'oh shit I forgot the other kids lets dump em all on the viewers'. And THEN you follow it up by dumping both the lesbian muslim woman and all her personality quirks on us and at the SAME TIME the fat blind lesbian too.

Did Zack just want to totally leave his audience adrift? This is terrible writing. You pace this shit out.
>>
Suzy is a whore.
>>
>>92631439
He Mayview's Next Top Eightfold now?

>panel 4
>we-wump-as-one-brother.png

>>92631612
>'I forgot the other kids lets dump em all on the viewers'
I'm kinda weirded out by how Hitball has not only the other kids in Max's class but every single one-shot we see too...how big is Mayview MS's student intake anyway? Can Mayview be really qualified as a town anymore?
>>
>>92631634
I'd let her be my whore.
>>
>>92631439
such a loyal ghost for barely knowing him for like...I don't know anymore, like 5 days?
>>
RIP pj, I hoped you'd live another few chapters, o well
>>
>>92631439
Couldn't care less skip to Isaac or Isabel something might actually happen.
>>
File: 1452164037873.png (234KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452164037873.png
234KB, 500x400px
>>92632009
>something might actually happen.
>>
>>92632032
I want my Lightning boy versus Werewolf fight dammit!
>>
>>92631439
Hey look, one of the panels has something vaguely resembling a background!
>>
>>92631439
Can anyone try and fiddle with this page's colour saturation? It looks a bit too bright...
>>
Did PJ always have eyebrows
>>
File: saturation and contrast.jpg (867KB, 776x1139px) Image search: [Google]
saturation and contrast.jpg
867KB, 776x1139px
>>92631439
>>92632519
Something like this?
>>
>>92632519
Paranatural gets paler and paler with each page until eventually it's just going to be a blank rectangle every update. And Zack will still miss updates because of cons and his wrists.
>>
>>92631958
2 days
>>
eople are gonna be pissed when, four months from now, neither teacher is Hijack'd.
>>
>>92632857
I'm pretty sure people already called that ages ago.
>>
>>92631439
>I've! Got your back!
???
>>
>>92632866
They're still gonna be mad.
>>
>>92631905
>her
>>
>>92633105
>expecting Zack to have a supposedly lovable character bully/blackmails a "trans" character
Come on, i know the theory is fun but that doesn't match with the author agenda.
Lisa is literally the character he chose to illustrate the shop. You really think he would make her blackmail some kid with gender issues? Even Johnny "Bully" Johnny gave us a masterclass on pronouns a few weeks ago.
>>
>>92632698
I checked back...original page seems to be much better than the re-edited one.
>>
>>92631439
>This is PJ! He's got mah back.
I wonder if anyone is actually surprised by this development. This was telegraphed ages ago, although it's weird Max didn't recognize his voice.
>>
>>92633254
What voice? That was a bubble text anon.
>>
>>92633202
>Even Johnny "Bully" Johnny
Heheh, it's funny you put quotation marks in there because Johnny doesn't seem to be doing anything on-screen so far even deserving of the title...not even the tame water-bucket-on-door pranks.
>>
>>92633305
Except beating nerds up i guess.But yeah, for someone sold as the embodiment of the bully life he's sure calm as heck.
>>
>>92633254
>I wonder if anyone is actually surprised by this development.
I am because I forgot PJ existed.
>>
>>92631439
>PJ yelling 'duck' was maybe 2 hours ago in comic time
>that page was posted almost exactly 2 years ago
jesus
>>
>>92633305
Even back in Chapter 1 he was at best a "goofy bully", see: him giving Max change for the money he demanded after beating Max up.
>>
What happened to that hiatus he was gonna take?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.