[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyle Rayner, GL thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Rayner.jpg (36KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Rayner.jpg
36KB, 620x470px
Why does /co/ dislike Kyle so?
>>
But I don't, he's great
>>
>>92631362
Come to think of it, /co/ seems to hate both Hal and Kyle quite a bit. Hal because he's Johns waifu, and Kyle because he replaced the other Green Lanterns and the entire corps.
>>
most of /co/ are Johnsdrones
>>
>>92630867
>snibbity snab
>>
Because he can't stop whining about his ex-girlfriend to literally every single female character he comes across. We get it his girlfreind was killed and stuffed in his fridge. But that's exactly why you don't do stuff like that. Because you can't ignore it afterwards, it defines the character too much.
>>
About to read pic related, what am I in for?
>>
>>92630867
Why do the writers suck so much Hal dick?
>>
>>92631453
Halfags have always been toxic, but their sickness is endemic of all GLfags. The GL fandom exists in a state of internecine war. Their stupid partisanship brings absolutely nothing to the table and anyone who wants to get into GL would do well to avoid the fandom like filthy rat nest it is.

>my lantern's better than your lantern!
>>
>>92632068
Kylefags and Halfags are natural enemies
Like Guyfags and Halfags
Or Johnfags and Halfags
Or Halfags and other Halfags
>>
>>92630867
I love Kyle, he's the first Green Lantern I was exposed to.
>>
I read my dad's Lantern comics growing up; never a GLfag, but I like all of them to the same extent.
>>
>>92632015
That was a good arc, lots of feels
>>
>>92632133
Guyfags don't really have beef with other lanternfags, they know he's never going to be THE GL
>>
>>92630867
He's okay when the writers aren't jerking him off constantly

Omega Men was the only good thing they've done with him in years
>>
What's some must read Kyle Rayner?
>>
I just started reading Geoff Johns' GL, here is the Green Lantern power ranking:

1. Hal Jordan
2. Guy Gardner
3. Kilowog
4. Kyle Rayner
5. Nigger
>>
>>92635567
Marz GL
Tomasi GLC
Bedard GLC
Omega Men
>>
>>92630867
He's my favorite.
>>
>>92632015
Fun and feels.
>>
File: Wonder Rage.jpg (151KB, 494x503px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Rage.jpg
151KB, 494x503px
>>92630867
>Why does /co/ dislike Kyle so?
Because the asshole never cleans his shit out of the fridge.
>>
>>92635567
Marz, Winnick, BKV runs of GL
Morrison's JLA
Green Lantern/Silver Surfer
Rann/Thanagar War
Midsummer's Nightmare
Ion
Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer
>>
File: 175.jpg (16KB, 175x328px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
16KB, 175x328px
I liked him when he was still "new" and starting out, the moment he put this costume on he became DC's new pain magnet and everything just became unbearable.
>>
File: bueno temp.png (216KB, 360x423px) Image search: [Google]
bueno temp.png
216KB, 360x423px
Certainly some people like him
>>
>>92630867
It's just HEATfags and casuals that started reading with Johns.

Kyle rules and his relationshio with wally and batman was the thing i miss the most,
>>
>>92632133
Are you implying Halfags are the problem?
>>
>>92630867
He isn't gay.
>>
>>92638289
they are the problem
>>
>>92637597
Also Grant Morrison's JLA for some feats and the novelty of Kyle as the team kid.
>>
>>92637597
Winnick's Power of Ion storyline. His Terry story is the only thing that aged poorly.
>>
>>92638845
just like Pedro
>>
>>92638866
For it's time Pedro and Me was groundbreaking as hell and very emotional all things considered. It was really fresh. These days, not so much.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.