[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad was Dee Dee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: mpv-shot0051.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0051.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
In 'Dimwit Dexter' she uses her brother who is obviously in a state of retardation for public entertainment, dressing him as a girl and having him kiss a duck's ass. At this point in the show she hasn't shown a single instance of compassion or concern for Dexter. But in 'Star Spangled Sidekicks' she opts out of becoming Major Glory's sidekick for Dexter's sake. So what did Genndy mean by this?
>>
File: That's kind of hot.png (31KB, 258x239px) Image search: [Google]
That's kind of hot.png
31KB, 258x239px
>>92630199
>In 'Dimwit Dexter' she uses her brother who is obviously in a state of retardation for public entertainment, dressing him as a girl and having him kiss a duck's ass
To be fair, that was pretty hot. So it's understandable why Dee Dee did it.
>>
>>92630199
She finally got to play with her brother after being neglected constantly. She was lapping up every drop of it.
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 367x400px
>>92630199
>non continuity show
>expecting character consistency
>>
>>92630199
Sounds like pretty typical sibling shit.
>>
>>92630305
the thing is Dexter's Lab was incredibly inconsistent about characterization even when compared to most other episodic shows of it's time, particularly regarding Dee Dee(especially in regards to her intelligence between episodes and how aware she is of how much distress she causes Dexter), for the most part this had surprisingly little effect on the show's overall quality though

only talking about the Gendy seasons here, if we include the Savino seasons as well then things would get truly ridiculous
>>
>>92630577
So? It wasn't meant to be a deep character study. It was fun.
>>
Characters weren't as defined in the first season. Was more about using their tropey personalities to write funny stories than to have actual defined characters. During the 'glory years' (when the episodes got good and the art style refined), Dee Dee was more of an annoying but loving sister who means well but is oblivious.
>>
>>92630707
oh I know, I even mentioned that it had minimal effect on the show's quality

>>92630742
true
>>
>>92630742
Which are the glory years anyway?

Watching the first season atm and it's pretty great.
>>
File: thicc.png (295KB, 469x472px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
295KB, 469x472px
>>92630199
Was Genndy into thick girls?
>>
>>92631143

Men, in general, are into thicc girls.

It's hardwired. It's human instinct. It is natural law in the universe we exist in..
>>
File: thicc2.png (386KB, 622x470px) Image search: [Google]
thicc2.png
386KB, 622x470px
>>92631183
I agree but still

based Genndy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.