[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lackadaisy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1494897803.jpg (4MB, 820x5912px) Image search: [Google]
1494897803.jpg
4MB, 820x5912px
Was this posted?

I don't remember this being posted.

I'm gonna posted it anyway because it's cute.
>>
>>92629017
Tracy needs make fewer cute things and more plot related things. Or at least make art of that sexy cajun cultist woman.
>>
File: sad.jpg (43KB, 447x303px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
43KB, 447x303px
>>92629017
Every time when I see lackadaisy thread, I genuinely get upset. Where is the justice in this world?
>>
>>92629017
So I guess the answer is freckle then
>>
>>92629148
No, Rocky is the most huggable.
>>
>>92629148
>>92629236
>not picking Ivy

The fuck wrong with you two?
>>
>>92629307
I want to hug Ivy the most, but it does not make her most huggable.
>>
>>92629017
It was not posted, thanks for informing.

Apparently, Tracy decided to post more than 2 pages this time, and that means waiting a little extra more.
>>
I kinda wish there was more shipping in this comic.. the art is fantastic, the writing decent but the pacing is sooooo slow - coupled with very slow updates it's just annoying ;(

I love her side-comic stuff and she could do great comedy comics if given the chance. Not that I mind the serious stuff.. there just isn't a terrible lot of character depth focus or relationship building. It's just one sort of whacky sort of dramatic heist/shoot out to the next.

I loved the earlier parts with Rocky's unrequited love for Mitzi and her gold-digging scheme for Wick - but then Rocky was kind of psychopathically jealous of him. That was FANTASTIC.. sure there is a bit of hinting with Ivy Freckle/Rocky sometimes but it goes nowhere.

I dunno, throw us a bone - have someone have sex or confess something. Even Zib and Mitzi's old flame-tendancies were kinda cool but again.. never developed much.

tl;dr comic cannot survive on pretty shading and funny cat expressions alone.
>>
>>92629017
>Mordecai's tail fwipping back and forth in irritation
The cutest
>>
>>92629444
>>92629307
I can't afford 10,000% interest!
>>
>>92630453
So far, there have been no heists, and 1 shoot-out completed, and one in progress.

And everything you've listed down looks like its already in development - the wheels are in motion for these things to happen, it's just that the plot took precedence - how's the Lackadaisy gonna get its supplies? The answer lies in Defiance, and that's where the young uns are headed.

Zib's gone to jail, so maybe Mitzi'll come look for him and your precious Zibzi can be further explored - though I'm expecting it to be more of a piece of backstory than anything.

It's just that THE DAMN UPDATES HAVEN'T COME UP YET, GOD
>>
>>92631893
It's like owning a credit card. Just make sure you pay up on time so you don't get interest.
>>
>>92630453
Not every comic has to cater to your degenerate fangirl fantasies.
>>
>>92630453
>I kinda wish there was more shipping in this comic
>I dunno, throw us a bone - have someone have sex or confess something.
You are a bad human being.
>>
>>92629017
So, is this gonna get deleted by the autist mod OOP and Poppy?
>>
>>92629017
>>92629017
Well, huggable, how?

Are we talking the quality of character that makes you wanna hug a guy, or the technical aspect, i.e., the probable skill combined with the likeliness of their offering?

Let's start out by weeding out the losers:

DEFINITELY
- Mordecai: emotionally stunted germophobe assassin - what did you expect?
- Viktor: hypermasculine, heart of stone
- Church: cold, proper businessman
- Abelard: proper man of the cloth
- Kehoe: unpleasant, most likely does not have much in the way of affections

... PROBABLY?
- Aunt Nina: conservative, cold matron figure
- Zib: pathological need to be cool, closed off to those not in small circle of loved ones
- Atlas: probably same as Church. Not really all that sure, but probably cold.

Now, that done with, if we're going by skill, then I'm guessing Mitzi - she's a femme fatale type who knows how to get the reaction that she wants. Same with Ivy - I mean, have you SEEN the side comic?

Onto character: who's got the most huggable personality? Who'd likely be fine with a hug in the face of, say, sudden personal tragedy?

Though they probably use it to manipulate, Mitzi and Ivy are both naturally warm people, so they'll probably be likely to offer.

Asa, maybe, but not very likely.

Rocky's likely, but he might not wanna ever let go, so, I might pass ... if he wasn't so adorable.

The Savoys can be quite affable - maybe they're huggable. They seem the type to appreciate physical displays of affection.

Virgil ... I think he'll just take anything you gave him.

Lacy's a bit cold, professional - she seems caring enough regarding Wick, though, so maybe.

Dr. Quackenbush has Lacy's problem, except he doesn't have a Wick to clue us in on his personal behavior.

Mrs. Bapka seems very huggable. In his first encounter with her, Rocky found her very huggable. Huh. New ship, everybody!

Bobby seems very huggable - maybe it's all that fluff. His wife is a little colder - maybe she'll give you 1 if you need it.
>>
>>92635749
Wick and Calvin, if they were in the 2010s, would definitely be huggers to their friends (who aren't Church). They're just such kind, lovable, all-around good people - if you can get over the (then acceptable) drunk driving and lunatic murder screeching.

But, this WAS the 1920s, and they are very much tied to the norms, so they probably wouldn't offer as often as someone like Mitzi.

Dom ... don't know enough to make an assessment.

Bruno's probably a hugger, not too sure, though.

Well, all in all, I'm guessing Mrs. Bapka wins, though personally, I'd most like to hug Wick for ... reasons.
>>
>>92635749
>>92635749
Wick and Calvin, if they were in the 2010s, would definitely be huggers to their friends (who aren't Church). They're just such kind, lovable, all-around nice people, once you get over the (then acceptable) drunk driving and lunatic murder screeching.

But, this WAS the 1920s, and they are very much tied to the norms, so they probably wouldn't offer as often as someone like Mitzi.

Bruno and Dom, I lack information to make an assessment - though I suspect Bruno might be somewhat huggable.

Overall, Mrs. Bapka proves to be the most huggable character. Personally, though, among everyone in the cast, I'd go with Wick. No reason why, just coz
>>
I made this
>>
whats the deal with atlas and clocks? in the human version and cast bio pics, hes got some kind of clock or watch
>>
>>92636294
Time is money
>>
>>92630453
Y' know, I actually kind of agree. The comic could benefit from a more solid relationship building. The characters are really good on their own, but I want to explore their worse traits, what makes them give in to them. That includes how they deal with romance, which seems to be an important issue in all of them.
>>
>>92630453
>I kinda wish there was more shipping in this comic
Sure. And I wish we all had just a little bit more cancer.
>>
>>92630453
Go back to Bittersweet Candy Bowl
>>
File: 1492461603853.jpg (135KB, 912x636px) Image search: [Google]
1492461603853.jpg
135KB, 912x636px
>>92630453
How about no? because that shit will tank the quality.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.