[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasn’t Aku and his empire explicitly stated to have been the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Wasn’t Aku and his empire explicitly stated to have been the reason earth was interacting with other planets?

How much longer is it going to take humans to encounter aliens and develop A.I. without a magical demon in charge? Aku’s world had famines and corruption and mass atrocities and fucked up rights but OH WAIT WE HAVE THAT ANYWAY DON’T WE. We’re still going to keep having that, just with human tyrants instead of an oni or whatever.

The only difference Jack made is undoing the existence of billions of people along with Aku. Everyone rooting for him would be gone now, even whole cities, whole nations that Jack himself previously liberated.

With all its advanced tech, magic and cultural diversity freed from Aku instead of simply “undone,” this world would have had far more chances of turning around into a glorious utopia for far longer than the world we know now. The resources and knowledge left behind in the wake of Aku’s demise could have ushered in thousands of years of prosperity for the children of everyone once living under his rule, whereas the success of our world is now completely up in the air, left in the hands of us humans who are going to inch ever closer to nuclear war either fucking way.
>>
Also how the fuck is Jack supposed to just readjust to feudal Japan after spending MOST of his life in a high-tech future befriending aliens and fighting cyborgs? How shitty and empty is the rest of his life going to seem after he rode dinosaurs and experienced things like “plumbing” and “phones” for fifty straight years?
How long are people going to believe or care that he was a hero in a world that’s now never going to exist and can’t make sense to them in any context? This dude’s at least 70% likely to spend his senior years as the old ex-hero-turned-town-drunk ranting and raving to impartial strangers about his adventures with talking dogs and giant sea monkeys.
“And then there’s that time I got swallowed by a farting dragon!!”
“Yeah, sure pops, we know”
>>
>>92628533
Aku certainly expedited it since as we saw when he seeks the Imakandi he is capable of teleporting to any location he desires.

>How much longer is it going to take humans to encounter aliens and develop A.I. without a magical demon in charge?
Significantly more short of Jack providing a slight boost from what little he might have known of his weapons and vehicles.

>Aku’s world had famines and corruption and mass atrocities and fucked up rights but OH WAIT WE HAVE THAT ANYWAY DON’T WE. We’re still going to keep having that, just with human tyrants instead of an oni or whatever.
Unlikely after everyone experienced an entity like Aku subjugate human society so easily due to their divided nature. Similar to Ozymandias' plan, but actually real, it's likely the empires will remain united now. Especially to honor Jack's efforts in freeing them. Plus his and his father's direct knowledge of the divine means there will likely be a closer connection to the various gods which will mean a far stronger spiritual society.

The first bit of your post was good to springboard off, but I'm not going to bother with the rest of your meme riddled nonsense.
>>
Even if history is undone, it will just repeat itself with slight variation.

Proof: I've seen this thread six times you piece of shit
>>
File: tumblr_opm1stoqjD1qhuuuko1_1280.png (98KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opm1stoqjD1qhuuuko1_1280.png
98KB, 798x1200px
>>92628533
>>92628601
This is just a copypaste from bogleech tumblr...
http://bogleech.tumblr.com/post/160976510383/i-feel-like-even-the-jack-goes-back-to-the-past
>>
>>92628533
scattered human tyrants typically motivated by human factors like greed or power with access only to human means. Not much omnipotent literal embodiment of evil who tortures the world for giggles.
Plus Akus future if taken literally is somewhere between 2300 and 2800. Humanity could possibly get it's shot together in that time. Which is more likely in Jacks reality given magic exists and several emperors, a few monks and Robin Hood hold close ties.

What's so fucking great about space anyways
>>
I am pretty sure events outside of Earth will still happen. For example, events in "Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess" will likely happen in the distant future, but the difference is that those two aliens won't encounter Aku this time around.
>>
>>92628790
>Not much omnipotent literal embodiment of evil who tortures the world for giggles.
Aku didn't really do that much crazy evil shit. He seemed to be more chill than even most human dictactors have been.
>>
>>92628720
>bogleech didn't like the ending.

Wtf I love the finale now
>>
>>92628533
t. Aku
>>
File: 3987616-sscw_dexter.jpg (528KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3987616-sscw_dexter.jpg
528KB, 675x1024px
>>92628533
Dexter figures it all out by the early 21st Century when he's about 35-40:

https://youtu.be/YpJDFgy0OWw?t=1340
>>
>>92628652
kek

Well played.
>>
>>92628533
The future under aku's thumb was a situation in a children's cartoon, whereas the past was just a simplified depiction of actual feudal Japan , so yeah no shit it's easier to imagine the former being redeemed into a utopian just because we don't already know how THAT situation would actually play out
>>
>>92628533

No. Industrialization and centralization are the enemy. Aku did all these things on purpose because he was evil and he wanted to hurt the planet.
>>
>>92629020

Are you stupid, he imported alien races across the universe to earth specifically to subjugate and enslave earth races.
>>
>>92628720
That link no longer works!
>>
File: DamSon.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
DamSon.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>92628652
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.