[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superior ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: king jack.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
king jack.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
Superior ending
>>
that's not an ending
>>
>>92627691
wtf i realized this never fucking got brought up
>>
>>92628820
It did. Guardian's shattered glasses were seen in the second to last episode, implying that Aku killed him.
>>
>>92628863
no I mean pic related, him being some old crowned bearded warrior what was that MENT to lead too
>>
>>92627691
This could actually still happen.

>After losing Ashi Jack realizes he no longer has anything to live for

>He's spent 70 years questing to destroy Aku, but now Aku's dead and Jack has no purpose.

>He is still one of the greatest warriors to ever live, though, so he figures there must be something he can do.

>He leaves Japan in search of a new meaning to his life

>Over decades he participates in many righteous battles throughout the world, helping to shape history in a different way than before

>In his old age he is hailed as a warrior king

>The Guardian wasn't looking at who Jack would become before returning to the past, but who he would be afterward.
>>
>>92628762
how isn't it? it is the conclusion of jack's journey, just as straightforward as it always was. The hero underwent many trials and fought his way home.
>>
>>92627691
We already knew that not happening was a likely possibility because the stop aging thing and the statement that all time portals were destroyed.
>>
>>92628906
This but without the depressing shit. Jack returns to the life he led before it was torn away from him, and eventually becomes said king.
>>
>>92628887
It was just a scene from a show that was episodic in nature, so calm down
>>
>>92628906
>>The Guardian wasn't looking at who Jack would become before returning to the past, but who he would be afterward.
i accept your headcannon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.