[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4iC9gH0.jpg (25KB, 799x613px) Image search: [Google]
4iC9gH0.jpg
25KB, 799x613px
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS
>>
>>92627405
Honestly it was a silly idea Genndy came up with, then he basically forgot about it until half way through writing season five, then just said "fuck it whatever I'll throw in a sly easter egg."

I think the general nerd headcanon now is that this image was projected from the new future jack created by killing aku in the past. All the kingdoms united and made him king of everything or some shit, then he fights his way to finding the guardian portal, defeats the guardian, and then uses it to jump into the future where ashi is still alive or something.
>>
>>92627405
TO PISS US ALL OF 13 YEARS LATER
>>
>>92627405
Honestly this ending would have been better.
>>
>>92627554
im up for the "possible future" theory. This was going to happen IF it was going to
>>
>>92627405
The story we would've gotten if Genndy was a competent writer.
>>
File: 1495476243700.png (939KB, 1249x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495476243700.png
939KB, 1249x702px
>tfw /co/ duped you into giving this series a shot and it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing
>>
>>92627554
But Ashi doesn't exist anymore.
The way I see it, he does use it as a future king but simply to see what the future held once Aku was gone. It's quite poignant if you think about it.
>>
>>92627405
To tell you to grow up and stop obsessing over a decades old kid's show
>>
>>92628108
shaggyfag truly won in the end
>>
>>92627405
it was 2004 man
who knew we would get an ending 13 years later...
>>
File: 1494188810220.png (118KB, 833x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494188810220.png
118KB, 833x533px
>>92627405
He could've been king of the world...

Instead he's "emperor" of some shitty little village.
>>
>>92628175
Who says he doesn't become king of the world later? The prophecy could still come to pass, after all.
>>
>>92627405

people talked about it like it was gonna happen then gennedy said fuck no you wont see this coming and we got what we got
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.