[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack Is Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481289133363.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481289133363.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcR3FtfH2IA

Three of the best cartoons of all time (Xiaolin Showdown, Samurai Jack and Avatar The Last Airbender) are in this journey to stop the Jack Spicer, Aku and The Fire Nation from ruling the world.
>>
>>92625975
Sooooooo

Cringe thread?
>>
>>92625999
>Sooooooo
cringe
>>
The original Samurai Jack was never good in my opinion, it had an episodic plot that went absoloutely nowhere
>>
>>92626080
Yeah Samurai Jack was mediocre I mean over 50 episodes the story never progressed, at the end Jack was as far from killing Aku as he was on episode 3, that really disappointed me, specially since I watched SBT before Samurai Jack and was hoping for something similar in terms of story telling, the show didn't fit its own episodic format, it was asking for story arcs, and progression on Jack's goal, but it never happened, "the birth of evil" was the closer we of that, sort of.

With the main story out of the way, we are left with each episode's story they were fine, hit or miss, but that's just it a few great ones but nothing outstanding. I do realize that this part is 100% my opinion.

The background was the only good part of the art for me, the flat look of the character design was appealing to me, and the action scenes everybody praised was a huge let down, they were just jack slashing the camera most of the time, a compilation of very quick shots, no longer dynamic movements, everyone looked too stiff.

I wish I could like it as much as everyone else, maybe I just lost the opportunity to watch it as a kid, but for me it is a 6/10
>>
The original Samurai Jack is overrated there's no continuity or story arcs
>>
Samurai Jack never had good continuity
>>
I miss watching these shows
>>
Samurai jack sucked
>>
>>92627177
you suck
>>
>>92628815
i am samurai jack, so yeah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.