[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 26

File: fyguhjkl.png (2MB, 845x1321px) Image search: [Google]
fyguhjkl.png
2MB, 845x1321px
Is she right?
>>
>>92618858
No even close.
>>
>>92618858
>immigrants and their children are held to a higher standard
Isn't that ideal? If you're letting people immigrate into your country, shouldn't you want to know that it has benefited your country?
>>
>>92618858
No, they just feel that way because they're insecure as fuck.

Everyone judges the fuck out of whitebread shitheads.
It's just that it's that they're in the majority, so people don't bat an eyelid when it happens.
But the moment someone turns around and judges a minority?
It's obviously got to be wacism!
>>
>>92619247
Yes, but on the other side of that ideal, you should start shipping out all the whites that are useless because they're shitting your country.
>>
>>92619462
Anon, we just call that prison, and we use it to bolster some production.
>>
File: 1457207044220.jpg (11KB, 160x210px) Image search: [Google]
1457207044220.jpg
11KB, 160x210px
Personally coming from an immigrant? Who gives a shit? Do your best and live your life.
That's the American Dream for me. Gaining a victim complex is exactly the opposite of what I want to do in this country.
>>
>>92618858

But her parents and their culture DID mess her up.

She's living in a first world democracy, yet is still dressing up as an Islamic terrorist to school. It's the same culture that most likely made them want to move away from their country in the first place, only to propagate their same horrible death cult somewhere decent.
>>
It was really close but then it missed the point, at least for me.

I can't speak for everyone, but as a child of two immigrants the reason I feel pressured to do my best is not because I feel I disrespect my culture, but my parents. My parents sacrificed EVERYTHING to go to a new land just so I can have the potential they never got in their country. They had to work with two jobs while going to college at the same time, just so they can get a degree for a high paying they don't even like. All so I can live my dreams and do what I want.

I'm not scared about what people think of me or my culture, I scared whether or not my parents worked in vain.
>>
Then they just blame his parents.
>>
File: Billy-D_Approves.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-D_Approves.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>92619617
Good on you man. Need more people like you out there.
>>
>>92619462
I don't see why it needs to be held to that kind of extreme.
In the first scenario, you're making a deal with someone.
>I'll let you immigrate into my country if you improve my country
But in the second, no deal has been made. The person who is native to the country isn't asking for anything.
>>
>>92618858
>society expects me to be a competent individual

damn what a great burden
>>
>>92618858
She is. Anti-immigrant people look for any excuse and will make blanked statements whenever one immigrant screws up.
>>
>>92619878
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1479173841851.jpg (160KB, 882x486px) Image search: [Google]
1479173841851.jpg
160KB, 882x486px
>>92619925
>>
>>92619714
>The person who is native to the country isn't asking for anything.
but that person IS shitting your country. What kind of exchange is to bring someone from outside to improve the country but still keep the one who's shitting it.
>>
File: tumblr_nq3ho88J7F1rjd86fo1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq3ho88J7F1rjd86fo1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x325px
>>92618858
>Meanwhile the nice apple-pie kid is in the corner sniffing glue and nobody is asking what culture is messing him up
Yeah, I believe Americans have a word for this? Does "White trash" rings any bells? Have you never watches shows like My Name is Earl and Trailer Park Boys? That's nothing but messed up white people.
>>92619878
Sorta how everyone expects mass shooters to be white now? Or how whites are the only ones that can commit hate crimes?
>>92619710
I try my best.
>>
>>92620007
She means good off white kids though WASPs being the open secret kind of fucked up is a big stereotype too.
>>
>>92620001
The best one?

Too bad 1st world countries are so he'll bent on taking in all the worst that third world shithole have to offer.
>>
>>92620108
Yeesh anon, you type like you're from a third world country.
>>
>>92620001
Cost
Exiling natives seems like it'd cost a lot more time effort and money than deporting immigrants when they fuck up.
>>
>>92620001
I think a better question would be what kind of immigrant would want to go to a country who offers that kind of Exchange.
>>
>>92620210
Depends on if the exchange makes the process easier.
I'm sure a ton immigrants would LOVE a native exchange program if it got them through years of waiting.
I meant there are people willing to be hunted like criminals and have their family's lives torn apart to get in and remain in the country. I'm sure a good few would be fine if they just had to "switch places" with Cletus or Tymalius.
>>
Stop blowing up Ariana Grande concerts
>>
>>92619462
>>92619462
They did that. The end result was America.
...And Australia.
>>
>>92620466
Ah come on anon, that concert was a blast!
>>
>>92620417
>hunted like criminals
Who is hunting immigrants?
>>
>>92620521
aborigines: When britain is sending their people, they're not sending their best.
>>
>>92619247
>shouldn't you want to know that it has benefited your country?
Tell me anon, how are you benefitting your country?
>>
>>92619714
>But in the second, no deal has been made
Nonsense, he lives in a life of luxury by no accomplishments on his own while wasting away opportunities while the immigrant actually makes something of himself.
Who comes off looking like an entitled shit in this scenario?
>>
>>92620771
I'm a native to my country. By an ancient birthright, I belong here with my people.
If I did nothing other than preserve the culture and heritage of my people, I would benefit my country.
Meanwhile, the addition of immigrants would change my country in some way. Shouldn't I want to be certain that this change is for the better?
>>
>>92619462
Immigrants weren't born here, and have no right to be here. Those born here do.
>>
File: CBP.jpg (21KB, 511x386px) Image search: [Google]
CBP.jpg
21KB, 511x386px
>>92620624
>>
File: 1449355036740.gif (431KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449355036740.gif
431KB, 250x200px
I live in the South

To everyone north of Virginia and west of Texas I'm an inbred hick

She can deal with terrorist jokes
>>
>>92620914
>he lives in a life of luxury by no accomplishments on his own
And that's an opportunity awarded to him by the work of his ancestors. He's literally entitled to the fruits of his ancestors' labor because they gave it to him in inheritance. Why should you take someone's inheritance and give it to someone else?
>>
>>92620925
We're not your people. What culture and heritage are you even talking about? Seriously who the fuck cares about that crap?
>>
>>92618858
Immigrants usually make more money than their native born counterparts. They should check their privledge.
>>
>>92620974
>cbp
>civil border patrol
Well if the person is an illegal immigrant they are a criminal, so I can see why someone would treat them as such.
>>
>>92620914
>Who comes off looking like an entitled shit in this scenario?
You.
>>
>>92621042
>who cares about culture and heritage

Literally every brown person on the planet
>>
>>92621042
>seriously who the fuck cares about that crap?
Most of the world, I'd argue. It's only recently become popular in Western countries to not care about your people.
>>
>>92621042
>Seriously who the fuck cares about that crap?

White neckbeards.

Then they wonder why white women are out fucking black dudes while they shitpost on /pol/ screaming "muh heritage!"
>>
>>92620974
>Edgy serial murder/drug addict/rapist all of a sudden grows a heart because someone called him a racist
This mission was really fucking stupid.
>>
>>92619247
>>92619462
>>92619662
>>92620771
>Giving a fuck what anybody else/ your country thinks about you
You stupid faggots; I may not be able to speak for he governing bodies of other nations but I'm pretty damn sure most of em don't give a single fuck about you or any other individual. Idolizing people in charge is no different than idolizing your parents just after you've turned four.
>>
>>92621084
people who really care about that confederate flag?
>>
>>92621042
People whose minds haven't been so warped by Marxism that they can still find pride in their heritage and culture, recognizing they are just the latest ring in a grand story going back generation after generation.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment everywhere it's been tried. Its the polar opposite of "integration", which the character in the OP is obviously failing at, since she's still dressing like a filthy mudslime despite the fact that no one but her parents would stone her to death if she took it off.
>>
>>92620925
Of course, immigrants should benefit the country. But so should the natives. That's how a country grows, by keeping the people who are useful and getting rid of those who aren't. Thinking a person can be a parasite just because they had the lucky coincidence of being born there is the mentallity that destroy countries.
>>
>>92621042

Historically? Pretty much every human civilization that has ever existed up until the modern era.
>>
>>92621243
It's not a "lucky coincidence", and quite frankly says a disgusting amount about your twisted worldview that you would even say something like that.
>>
>>92620466
Ariana Grande is cancer. Terrorism is cancer too so they belong together
>>
>>92621197
that's just the classic lefty doubletalk
it's okay to fly a conflicting flag with the US flag, unless it's the flag of a dead nation like the confederacy that can't hurt anyone anymore
it's wrong to oppress women but it's okay when women wear symbols of muslim oppression and claim it's empowering and voluntary
whatever else we do at least we're consistent
>>
>>92619878
Yeah, but the thing is that they would find an excuse no matter what. It doesn't matter if you're literally perfect, they'd still find some way to bitch about you and your people.
>>
>>92619412
This. Speaking as someone who has stakes in a lot of camps, everyone is judging everyone else. And there are people on all sides feel like there's a double-standard against them.
>>
>>92621333
Then don't immigrate.
>>
>>92619462
Why? No other country has the obligation to take them in, whereas the immigrant's home country does.
Is this what cultural Marxism does to your brain?
>>
>be black
>Have a culture manufactured by outside forces fir the maximum destruction of self
nah, fuck culture or at the very least embrace white culture.
>>
>>92621197
Can you explain to me why pride in your heritage is good and you're paying homage to a grand tapestry, but if someone brings up slavery or genocide or shit like Jim Crow, then that shit happened a hundred years ago, and its time to let it go?
>>
File: qt asian.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
qt asian.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>92621333
Untrue, Asians are perfect and only crime is they are loyal to a fault.
>>
>>92621392

Whites have no culture to embrace.
>>
MODS just delete this thread already!
>>
>>92621282
Are you saying it's destiny then? You were destinated to belong in this country?
>>
>>92621392

Uncle Ruckus, Go home!
>>
>>92621370
>letting assholes keep you from a better life
No?
>>
>>92621407
I know that there are people who hold both of those views, but the anon you're talking to has not expressed that he holds the second opinion you mentioned.
Personally, I think a person should take the good and the bad from their heritage and use both to improve themselves and the next generation.
>>
>>92621392
>Fuck culture.
>Embrace the outside force
I agree with you on the former but not the latter.
>>
>>92621435
its called Manifest Destiny
>>
>>92621421
White culture is so spread out and consumed so much by everybody, people don't really notice.
Tv, Movies, literature, history, education, food, clothes, technology, etc.
>>
>>92621421
>taking what they want with no remorse
>Invent, Create, Build
>fishing, golfing, boweling

as oppose to black "culture"
>Taking what they want with no remorse
>Destroy, Destroy, Destroy
>Shooting, Drugs, victimizing their own

i don;t know man. Maybe my views are just fucked.
>>
>>92621421
Surely such an obviously false statement won't be given a significant amount of attention by the gentlemen of /co/
>>
>>92621435
Well yeah. You wouldn't be yourself if you were born to another family.
>>
>>92621469
Why there isn't better life in your native country? Unless it's war or extreme poverty, you'd be just exchanging a bunch of country problems for others.
>>
>>92621005
>He's literally entitled to the fruits of his ancestors' labor
No he's not. Being born doesn't entitled him to nothing.
>Why should you take someone's inheritance and give it to someone else?
Cause he's a lazy fuck, complaining about hard workers just cause they came here to work.
>>
>>92621469
Then don't complain?
>>
>woman in hijab speaking without being spoke to
>has hands exposed
>has mouth exposed

Achmed.

Get the stones.
>>
>>92619462
Its THEIR country, faggot.

If you're at a stranger's house, you act your best
but if you're at home, you can be a slob all you want
>>
>>92621602
How is he not entitled to something given to him? You're advocating theft.
>here you go, son. I worked hard so you could have a better life
>gee thanks, dad
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92621642
>Its THEIR country,
No it's not, they stole this land.
>>
>>92621530
I thought that was thug culture
>>
>>92618858
No, I am the son of middle eastern immigrants who moved here legally and I can tell you bullshit like this makes me cringe
>>
>>92621699
as it stands, that's pretty much black culture.
>>
>>92618858
Is it funny that I knew exactly what this was going to be about from the thumbnail alone?
>>
>>92620007
>? Does "White trash" rings any bells?

Yeah, "white trash" exists as a term for white people to differentiate "bad whites" from "good whites". it's not used collectively as a term for all whites. It acknowledges that "bad white people" are rare enough that they need a special term.

People don't go around tossing "white trash" as a random insult to white people as a whole. That's more stuff like "cracker" and "peckerwood"- although even those terms originally referred to lower income rural white people as opposed to white people in general in much the same way "White Trash" does.

The closest analogue I can think of is "ghetto" as applied to black people, which is generally more often used in a more specific person-by-person context than "nigger" and other collective terms.
>>
>>92621421
Whites have no culture because they decided to share it with the world, so now what's seen as universal is actually what was once white culture.
>>
>>92621688
>they stole this land
What country are you talking about and why are you assuming we're all talking about it?
>>
>>92621607
I think you're misunderstanding what my post was saying, anon.

Let me explain the chain of replies to you, to help dumb it down via greentext:
>Chick in OP says that immigrants have to always be at 100% or else people will blame any personal faults on her people rather than her
>anon says she's right that anti-immigrant people will make blanket statements based on one immigrants failings
>I say that they'd make those blanket statements even if you were at 100% all the time, so it's stupid to let those comments get to you or change the way you act to accommodate those types of people
>anon says that you shouldn't immigrate to a country where there might be people that would make these blanket statements
>I say that it's stupid to not immigrate just because the place you're immigrating to might have a handful of assholes in it
You follow?
>>
>>92621706
>am the son of middle eastern immigrants who moved here legally
Speaking of bullshit... you're anonymous idiot so noboody cares.
>>
>>92621688

Whose land?

>>92621714

American blacks, sure.
>>
>>92621599
Because the problems in a third-world shithole are a lot worse than the problems of The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.
>>
>>92621576
And you were born to your family by happenstance. That is, a lucky coincidence.
>>
>>92621776
congratulations you know how 4chan works, and you pointed out the obvious
Thanks for the (you)
>>
>>92621770
The USA cause this comic is set in the USA and it's about the history of the USA immigration
>>
>>92621778
>American blacks, sure.
ever been to france?
>>
>>92621688
>stole
I believed you mean conquered.
>>
>>92621815

Who did the land belong to before the "Native" Americans got to it?
>>
>>92621817
How do black frenchies differ from "white" frenchies?
>>
>>92621660
Cause nothing was actually "given" to him, he was just born in this country.
>>
>>92621778
>American blacks, sure.

Not even American blacks. Goddamn, You know that is screw up.
>>
>>92621859
they are more likely to play Street Fighter V

and also burn cars
>>
FuCk FrUmPf N fUcK wHiTe PeOpLe
>>
>>92621841
Prehistoric animals cause the natives have been here since the prehistoric times.
>>
>>92621714
I'm just a little confused. Statistically most blacks aren't criminal and most whites aren't geniuses. How is this dictated?
>>
>>92618858
Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/ …

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60 …

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html …

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist …

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist …

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/ …

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
>>
>>92621798
I don't see how that's relevant to inheritance.
Why do you get to choose whether or not I'm worthy of something given to me by someone else?
A millionaire could give his fortune to a random man and what would give you the right to bitch about it?
>>
>>92621881
I shouldn't have laughed at that.
#RISEUP
>>
>>92621828
No I mean stole, they didn't conquer anythong they just broke a lot of treaties.
>>
>>92621660
So if someone works with the intent of making the land a better place for everyone, not just their descendents, do immigrants then have a right to it too?
I don't think you've thought your argument through.
>>
>>92620689
And we turned into one of the best countries in the world.

Enjoying your wifi, nigga?
>>
>>92618858
The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf …

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf …

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6758207/1-in-5-British-Muslims-have-sympathy-for-jihadis-in-poll.html …

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece …

Pew Research (2011): 1 in 10 native-born Muslim-Americans have a favorable view of al-Qaeda.
http://people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/ …

al-Jazeera (2006): 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
http://www.partisanlines.com/threads/al-jazeera-arabic-poll-49-9-support-osama-bin-laden.712/ …

Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
56% of Jordanians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/15/iran-terrorism-al-qaida-islam-opinions-columnists-ilan-berman.html …

Pew Global: 51% of Palestinians support Osama bin Laden
54% of Muslim Nigerians Support Osama bin Laden
http://pewglobal.org/files/pdf/268.pdf
>>
>>92621859
>"white" frenchies
What're you implying?
>>
>>92621688
That's literally every country. Europeans aren't native to Europe (except maybe the Basques, maybe), Indians aren't native to India, the Japanese arrived on the island and killed every fucking Jomon and Ainu they saw.

It's just the way things work, it's the same in nature, we often think of invasive species as the ones introduced by man but under certain circumstances it has happened and happens in nature and it often leads to a replacement of all the native fauna. If you want to be all edgy about it the massive migrations to Europe right now might be just that happening again.
and flora.
>>
>>92621922
>they didn't conquer anythong
>killed a lot of indians
>took their land
>raped their women
Sounds like a conquering to me.
>>
>>92621914
No one.

So what gives you the right to bitch about the nation benefiting immigrants?
>>
>>92621931
>Australia
>one of the best countries in the world.
lol not even petrol sniffing aussies think that and they're inbred!
>>
>>92621688
>Spaniards kill Native Americans and take what is not Central America and SW US
>Mexico declares independence from Spain and become the most powerful country in the Western hemisphere
>Mexicans invite white people to come work the land they don't want to work
>White people refuse to learn Spanish, convert to Catholicism, pay taxes, or release their illegally held slaves
>White people decide they want Texas and steal it from the Mexicans

Oh history.
>>
File: 1494676241629.jpg (3MB, 3126x3572px) Image search: [Google]
1494676241629.jpg
3MB, 3126x3572px
>>92618858
Man in all honesty, who gives a crap. My ancestors on my father's side came from Norway in the late 1800s after one of their brother's were strung up from a pole for stealing a fish THAT HE BOUGHT; You don't see me going to Norway asking for "reparation", because what's the point in bringing up the past when you should look towards the future and build a better life for yourself.

The only people who bring up race/gender in anything are those who have absolutely nothing better to do than bitch about it. Most immigrants don't give a crap about identity politics because they are too focused on trying to survive and make a wage to support them and their families.
>>
>>92621798
By definition, no, it's not. I literally couldn't "have been born anywhere", because my parents were not randomly selected. Now take whatever psedospiritual superstitious garbage you're trying to peddle and fuck off.
>>
>>92621982
>petrol sniffing aussies
Petrol sniffing abbos
FTFY
Still, they don't really think much of anything because they're too busy raping their kids.
>>
>>92619658
that's called a hijab. it's a simple headwear worn for modesty. people are allowed to wear what they want.
>>
>>92621953
The only reason indians didn't do the same was because there was no one else there when they arrived. And even then the tribes that settled were not necessarily at peace with each other, there was never a single native american identity, they identified as their own people be it Cherokee, Algonquian or whatever, some of those people never even got into contact with each other.
>>
Yeah I think so.

But it does also make sense that any country has enough of its own problems and doesn't want to take on any extra. That's just obvious.
>>
>>92621914
>Why do you get to choose whether or not I'm worthy of something given to me by someone else?
Cause the argument was that we should accept immigrants only if they benefit the country.
>>
>>92622030
is there something modest about forcing your culture into someone elses
>>
>>92620689
>sleeps in the road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
>>
>>92622022
>I literally couldn't "have been born anywhere"
Yeah you could've.
>>
>>92622081

His argument stands regardless of native-born citizens.

A nation has a responsibility to its citizens to care for them etc. Some citizens are there from day 1 with zero choice in the matter, some can be accepted later on. Why would you accept in immigrants who would hurt the nation overall?

>>92622092
Wearing a scarf isn't forcing a culture "into" anything. Its just a scarf. Culture changes over time and it always has and it always will. ESPECIALLY fashion/religion/etc.
>>
>Is she right?
Yes, and that's by design. If you violate laws bad enough as an immigrant, you can be denied a green card, or have it revoked. Even the most liberal legislature on this issue like the Dream Act allows for deportation for legal, but immoral and "of bad character" activity.

>>92620007
You should not confuse media as the gospel truth.
>>
>>92622092
i said the headwear was modest, not the agenda forced behind it by the more conservative muslims. besides, there is headwear that covers the whole face, which even more insulting.
>>
>>92622156
That's like saying these are just shoes
>>
>>92622143

No he couldn't, unless you think God magically sends down souls to inhabit little babies at random.

You are 100% a product of your family, babies aren't paired to families at random. Do you know how sex works?
>>
>>92621084
Not this one. We made good food, thats about it really.
>>
>>92622200

yeah they are who gives a shit.

>>92622184

Covering your face isn't insulting. Being FORCED to might be, but then so is being FORCED to show your face.

Coercion is the problem.
>>
>>92621407
Native Americans weren't genocided.

At all.
>>
>>92622156
>Its just a scarf.

Until she takes it off, and then it's "just an honor killing."
>>
>>92622200
i am confused as to the point you're trying to make. since when have crocs been used to push a political agenda?
>>
>>92622233
>who gives a shit
me

>but then so is being FORCED to show your face
wtf I hate banks now
>>
>>92622261

Rolling my eyes so fucking hard. Women are FAR more likely to be attacked for wearing a hijab in the West than for going bare-headed.

If anything, the coercion rests on people like you,.
>>
>>92622233
that is the point i was trying to make. bonus points for paying attention.
>>
>>92622156
>His argument stands regardless of native-born citizens.
No it does not. As soon you make the arguemt that we should only let people immigrate to benefit your country you open the question to why this standard be only applicable to immigrants.
>>
>>92622202
And the fact that you are *you* is a random process. Why does being a byproduct of that process give you more right to benefit from the country without working for it than an immigrant who does (work for it, that is)?
>>
>>92622324

That's that's objectively false, you filthy mudslime.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/04/muslim-honor-killings-statistics/
>>
>>92622202
>No he couldn't
Yeah he could've, he could've literally been born anywhere.
>>
>>92622361
>And the fact that you are *you* is a random process.
No?
>>
I'm not even pro-immigrant or whatever, I think countries should choose to let in whoever they want for whatever reasons they want. Want to let in everyone? Let in only the very educated? Let in only refugee? Let in nobody at all? Whatever its your country.

But Islamaphobes are so stupid I can't stand it agh. "Oh no a scarf oh no culture changes over time oh no".
>>
>>92622288
Since they're very beginning. Same with corn flakes and graham crackers.
>>
>>92622049
Then there were Comanche, who were pretty universally feared and reviled by everyone for damn good reason.
>>
File: Fairuza_2.jpg (68KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fairuza_2.jpg
68KB, 600x900px
> lives in America
> wears a hijab

Love how this current symbol of hate and oppression is totally accepted and even revered by some, while say for example the confederate flag has been essentially outlawed socially. Totally not hypocrisy guys.

Imagine a jew in the states wearing a star in David in 1944 saying "No, no, no. I want to wear this."
>>
>>92622361

I don't think you understand how procreation works.

Storks do not drop off random babies to random parents.
>>
>>92622419
To the extent that anything is, yes. Yes it is. Unless you're literally so retarded that you think your father's sperm and mother's eggs are all genetically identical.
>>
>>92622481
dude what
>>
>>92622408
>Yeah he could've, he could've literally been born anywhere.
It's true.
Most virgins think babies come out of mommies, but I was born 500 miles away from my mom.
It happens all the time. You can literally be born anywhere.
>>
File: Granamyr.png (227KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Granamyr.png
227KB, 512x384px
>>92618858
>Mike
Fucking...
>>
>>92622482
But random babies are just born to random parents.
>>
>>92622529
He's equating the hijab with the yellow star of david the nazis forced the jews to wear.
>>
>>92622349
>the question to why this standard be only applicable to immigrants.
Because immigration is a matter of choice and public policy, being born is not unless you are advocating literal eugenics or genocide in which case fuck off.

>>92622361 (also this retard >>92622408 I can't believe I need to explain this).

No, not really. Everyone is made up of 1/2 of their mother and their father. DNA is not randomly generated, souls are not randomly assigned, you could not have been born to different parents. You had to be born from your own, and ideally at the exact time they had sex to boot. The most "random" factor is which one of your dads sperm go to the egg. That's it.

>Why does being a byproduct of that process give you more right to benefit from the country without working for it than an immigrant who does (work for it, that is)?
What the fuck are you on about.

Once an immigrant actually immigrates and is accepted as a citizen of a new nation, they have the rights of a citizen. HOWEVER, nobody is entitled to immigrate anywhere they want. Various nations set up various hoops etc. that you need to jump through to be able to work there or to become a citizen. That's the right of those nations.
You are entitled to be born, unless you are advocating eugenics/genocide in which case fuck off. USA has birthright citizenship so yeah from the time you are born you are entitled to rights of a citizen.

Also gross, measuring human worth by "work". Wtf
>>
>>92622482
>Storks do not drop off random babies to random parents.
No, random chemical processes grow babies inside random parents.
>>
>>92622481

Fuck off its just a scarf. Its not even a symbol of hate, at most its a symbol of modesty and devotion and at the least it just looks good. I wear a headscarf sometimes and I'm not even Muslim.

>>92622482

Ikr? How the fuck are people this stupid.

>>92622567

No they aren't. Parents literally come together and form babies 100% from their own dna how are you this stupid omg. Are you trolling or what I don't even.
>>
>>92622624
But it's not "random". It's a highly coordinated and selective process.

Your son didn't turn out black because "genetics is random".
>>
>>92622617
>Because immigration is a matter of choice
No it's not, immigration is usually the last option a person has.people usually immigrate because of war and famine and disease and religious persecution. When the option is die a horrible death or move to a different country immigration stops being a choice. Because of this fact alone your entire argument is flawed.
>>
>>92622719
They could choose to die.
>>
this entire thread shows that she was right
>>
>>92622624

>random parents
Nope. Parents come together, have sex, daddy put sperm in the mommy vagina. Baby grows in the mommy uterus, made up of both dna from mother and father.

Are you 12. Do you not know how to argue your own side? I'm not even anti-immigrant but you are so stupid you are making me embarrassed to side with you on anything.

>random chemical processes
Nope, thankfully the chemical processes are pretty well NOT "random" otherwise you would not end up with a baby at all. A "random" chemical process would probably kill mother and child.
>>
>>92622734
That's not really a choice.
>>
>>92622689
Being random within a given set of possible outcomes is still random.
>>
>>92622762
It is. There are two options. Some people choose not to immigrate.
>>
>>92622689
>Your son didn't turn out black because "genetics is random".

But he also didn't turn out black due to any decision on the son's part either. What;s he's saying is that nobody gets to choose the circumstances of their birth.

Or else most all of us would have chosen to be born to loving parents into the least-marginalized socio-economic groups living in the most prosperous modern nations.
>>
>>92619462
that's why the CIA is flooding suburbia with cheap heroin my man, taking out white trash the good old fashioned way
>>
>>92622746
>Parents come together
Random encounters lead to this. Random encounters lead to everything so you being born in a country doesn't necessarily anything and you could easily been born in a different country.
>>
>>92621420
>Asians are perfect and only crime is they are loyal to a fault
why do weebs believe this? of all the kinds of people i've met, asians are usually the worst
>>
>>92622719

>No it's not, immigration is usually the last option a person has.
LOL no. Not at all. Usually in order to immigrate you need to be highly skilled, educated, and have work lined up. Immigrants tend to be disproportionately well off when compared to the native population pretty much anywhere you go. It makes sense, immigrating is something usually reserved to the privileged, not to those struggling day to day.

>.people usually immigrate because of war and famine and disease and religious persecution
Nah this isn't even true you are thinking of refugees. Most immigrants aren't refugees.

Accepting immigrants is always a matter of choice of course. Every country has their own shit to deal with and need to look out for their own and their own interests. Refugees are a global issue and should be handled on a global level without compromising any individual people.
>>
>>92622738
Not at all
>>
>>92622667

Really? I could have sworn that millions upon millions of women who have little to no rights, are systematically oppressed across the Muslim world and are forced to wear hijab/burqa/niqab. I guess the swastika isn't a symbol of hate and just some fabric with a neat looking shape on it. Islamic apologists are the fucking worst.

https://youtu.be/ZuqVi7PlP1Y
>>
>>92622847
this

of all the immigrants in america that I have met, asians are the worst and its no wonder, their culture is garbage
>>
>>92621817
I don't visit Muslim countries.
>>
>>92620946
that's a very american idea -- many nations don't grant citizenship just because you're born there
>>
>>92622801
Then what he's saying is irrelevant as it is stupid, and still not "random".
>>
>>92622840

>Random encounters lead to this. Random encounters lead to everything so you being born in a country doesn't necessarily anything and you could easily been born in a different country.
No I could not have, because a different country implies different parents. Different parents result in an entirely different person, because every person is a product of their parents dna.

Are you fucking stupid.

>>92622801

No, he's saying babies/parents are random and chemical processes used to make children are also random. He's literally a retard.
>>
>>92622865
>not at all
>>92622878
>asian immigrants are the worst
>their culture made them this way
>>
>>92622877
>Really? I could have sworn that millions upon millions of women who have little to no rights, are systematically oppressed across the Muslim world and are forced to wear hijab/burqa/niqab.

Hijab is only law in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Retard. We are also talking about the West in which case women are being oppressed into NOT wearing the hijab by retards like you.
>>
>>92622877
Well technically yeah.
Technically nothing is anything until we assign our own context to it. A hijab not being enforced by Sharia Law is just a scarf. A confederate flag not being used to harass blacks is just a well designed piece of cloth.
>>
File: 1478669365416.jpg (146KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
1478669365416.jpg
146KB, 400x538px
>>92621904
You must be non-american or stupid. Blacks that succeed are deemed to be acting white. Doing well in school, getting married before childbirth, holding down a steady job are all things that get a black person ridiculed by their own race.

White culture is success, black culture is self-destruction.
>>
>>92618858
Kind of in a grossly oversimplified black-or-white morals way. Which is fair because they're teenagers
>>
>>92622946
and? their culture DID make them this way

Why do we have to accept shitty people if they come from a shitty culture? You aren't better for being "right". If I say niggers commit more crimes, i'm also right. Does that mean we have to accomodate them for some retarded reason?
>>
>>92622920
You wouldn't even notice if you were a different person born to different parents.
>>
>>92622948
Oppression happens beyond the law.
>>
>>92622959

This isn't true, nobody would say Beyonce or whoever is "acting white".
Plus you are generalizing as if all black people share a single culture. Not even true.
Nor do all white people share a single culture wtf.
>>
So we can all agree that western society is perfect right?
>>
>>92622948
But tons of women wear the scarf with zero repercussion. Cases of being attacked for wearing it are ridiculously rare. And that's just if they're true.
>>
>>92623010
better than the alternative
>>
>>92622959

Who the fuck say that?

Nobody in a black neighbor ever say that. Did you met a black person?
>>
>>92622948
See
>>92622406

The only people oppressing Muslims are other Muslims, for not being Muslim enough.

It explains a lot about why they never integrate anywhere; the ones who do integrate are murdered by their families.
>>
>>92619658
Whats it like being so small minded?
>>
>>92623010
No. It's far too tolerant of Eastern Culture.
>>92623028
Of course no one in a black neighbor would say that. They'd obviously wait until they finished and pulled out.
Otherwise it'd just be awkward.
>>
>>92623028
I grew up in Hopkins SC. I needn't say more.
>>
>>92622984

>You wouldn't even notice if you were a different person born to different parents.

Uh if I was a different person I wouldn't be myself by definition. The "me" talking to you would no longer exist and an entirely different person, entirely a product of their own parents and upbringing with zero relation to myself would be there. Different parents = different person. You can't have the same person born to 2 different sets of parents.

You aren't even being coherent anymore. Hell, you wouldn't even notice if you were dead. You wouldn't notice if you were a rock. You wouldn't notice if you never existed.

>>92622986
Yeah I know, like the Islamaphobic oppression created by retards like you which causes hate crimes against hijabi in the West. How about we minimize the oppression where we can and discourage it where we can't?
>>
>>92623043
What's it like defending religious fundamentalism?
>>
>there are people in this thread who legitimately believe immigrants are better for the united states than native white pepole
/co/mblr is FUCKING real
>>
File: 1491178959800.png (303KB, 1373x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1491178959800.png
303KB, 1373x1576px
>>92620991
Same, and I live in Texas.

Growing up through our school system, no one ever said anything remotely like in the OP to immigrants. Well, maybe the parents said it to their kids, but we'd never know something like that. Everyone was nothing but polite to people who obviously weren't native to America or Texas.
>>
>>92622951
>just a well designed piece of cloth.
Damn is it ever. My idea of racial harmony is a thicc black chick wearing a confederate flag bikini.
>>
>>92622948

My point is is that why would anyone in their right mind CHOSE to wear a symbol, IE an article of clothing that represents hate and oppression for millions of people? And why would we accept that socially?
>>
>>92623043
>Muslim
>calling anyone else close minded
>>
>>92623068
>I was a different person I wouldn't be myself by definition
How would you know you were a different person tho?
>>
>>92622614
y'all know jews just straight up wear stars of david, right? like, today? they do that.
>>
>asian person is being rude in public
>"man I hate asians"
>white person is being rude in public
>"man that guy sucks"
>>
>>92623028
Crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>92623065
>I grew up in Hopkins SC. I needn't say more.

Well, Thank you. You probably grow up to be a racist white guy and got old civil war flag on your car.
>>
>>92623105

It represents "hate" to pretty much no one besides for Islamaphobic retards.
It represents modesty/devotion. Forcing it is bad, but still doesn't make it a symbol of "hate" no more than being forced to wear pants makes pants a symbol of "hate".

> And why would we accept that socially?
By refusing to accept a simple scarf you are being just as oppressive and hateful as those Saudi Arabians just in reverse.
>>
>>92623139
And that's where his argument falls apart.
>>
>>92623146
I have literally never experienced people doing this, but then I don't live in a violent shithole.
>>
>>92623068

Are you trolling?
>>
File: Faizass.jpg (72KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Faizass.jpg
72KB, 540x810px
>>92623094
Well the good ones are.
There's tons of native white people and atleast half of anything is below average.
So if you screen for the best foreigners then even the shit tier best foreigners will be better than your below average native.
>>92623105
Because this is America where you can wear whatever the fuck you want...so long as it doesn't violate obscenity laws.
>>92623139
Yeah but they're not wearing the literal sewn on marked for Jewness Dave Stars.
>>
>>92623135

>How would you know you were a different person tho?

I wouldn't because I wouldn't exist anymore.
~~~~~~How would you know you are a rock tho?~~~~
>>
>>92623146
Wow dude, its almost like people see other people in the in-group more individually, and people from the out-group more homogeneously.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think asians do the exact same thing.
>>
>>92623105
>My point is is that why would anyone in their right mind CHOSE to wear a symbol, IE an article of clothing that represents hate and oppression for millions of people?
For the same reason people fly rebel flags?
>>
>>92623146

Uh you realize plenty of people will make generalizations about white people right? Do you live under a rock? People generalize all the time.
>>
>>92623093
Whats it like being a narrow minded dick?
>>
>>92623159
>It represents "hate" to pretty much no one besides for Islamaphobic retards.
And the women who are forced to wear it under threat of violence/death, I'd imagine.
>>
>>92618858
Terrible argument

Just because we have idiots doesn't mean we should want MORE idiots
>>
>>92623117
I don't have to be Muslim to defend the right to let people have their beliefs
>>
File: bloodshedknowsnocreed.png (2MB, 1305x713px) Image search: [Google]
bloodshedknowsnocreed.png
2MB, 1305x713px
>>92623229
>And the women who are forced to wear it under threat of violence/death, I'd imagine.
Nah. Also good job ignoring anti-hijabi hatecrimes the kinds that people like you perpetrate.
>>
>>92619247
>>92619714
>>shouldn't you want to know that it has benefited your country?
>>I'll let you immigrate into my country if you improve my country
>"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,"
>>
>>92623188
>I wouldn't exist anymore
You would but just as a different person.
>>
>>92623159
It represents acid thrown in faces and corpses stoned to death for being raped and the rapist not wanting to marry the dead girl. The western world doesn't see modesty in hiding your face because we don't rape women on sight because they have nice hair.
>>
>>92623203
>>92623221
>people generalize therefore generalizing people is a good thing
>>
>>92623105
If a nation (not your own) declared it mandatory to wear baseball caps outside on pain of death, would you throw out all of yours?

The problem isn't the Hijab, the problem is the abuse and violence AND our willingness to overlook it because the Saudis are so fucking rich.
>>
this entire thread is

>she's wrong
>but she shouldn't care if people generalize her because everyone does it and her own race does it
>but she's still wrong
>>
>>92623288
Its a useful heuristic (to a point) that all people engage in, regardless of race. You generalized the thought process of white people yourself in the very post that started this reply chain.
>>
File: Ms Iran.jpg (98KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ms Iran.jpg
98KB, 540x720px
>>92623159
>being just as oppressive and hateful
Not really.
>Islamophobe hates hijabs
>Rants about it online

>Islamist sees woman not wearing hijab
>Taken away by the Virtue Squad

Ironically Faiza makes a good argument for hijabs.
Bitch has NO CHIN.

>>92623274
Pretty poem
Doesn't mean you get to be a shitter though.
>>
>>92623288

It's not a matter of it being "good" or "bad", it's a matter of it being part and parcel of being a human being.
>>
>>92623276

No I would not. I would cease to exist. I am assuming you are trolling here, but on the off chance you really are a 12 year old who never took a biology class yet:

A different person means that I don't exist anymore. The mind is not separate from the body. The mind is a part of the body. The consciousness is a product of the mind. If you have different dna, that means a different body, that means a different brain, that means a different consciousness.

There is no such thing as "you but a different person", nor is there "you but a rock". You are yourself, and only yourself and you can never be anyone else ever.
>>
>>92622567
Not really.
>>
>>92623327
>A thread with 69 unique posters has conflicting opinions
Damn....really makes me...think
>>
>>92623159

What the fuck are you even talking about? "MUH BUZZWORDS!" isn't an argument Mr Affleck.

> By refusing to accept a simple scarf you are being just as oppressive and hateful as those Saudi Arabians just in reverse.

Holy fuck this mental gymnastics is gold winning. You need to listen to everyone else in this thread and understand and accept that you're wrong. It's ok, I'm wrong about things here and there to, but being so delusional that you would actually type this is on taking it to a whole nether level.
>>
>>92623333
>Doesn't mean you get to be a shitter though.
That's actually exactly what it means.
>>
>>92623259
Uh-huh. And where are the commies jumping to defend the atheists, occultist? Where's the Cathophobia and Hinduphobia?
>>
>>92623259
I'll ignore the insignificant amount of anti-hijab hatecrimes and you continue to ignore the fact that the hijab is forced upon millions of women as a form of oppression. Sound good?
>>
>>92623286
But we have people like you who shame women (and attack women and rape women) for wanting to be modest. So fuck off...

>>92623333
Women have been attacked and even killed in hate crimes for wearing hijab. In France, girls have been denied an education or full political rights for wearing a hijab.

>>92623288

No shut up. I did not say generalizing people was good. I said you are absolutely wrong that people don't generalize white people. Are you stupid. Are you a child? People generalize people regardless of race, regardless if its good or bad.
>>
>>92623286
>It represents acid thrown in faces and corpses stoned to death for being raped and the rapist not wanting to marry the dead girl.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>92623159
Reminder you fuckers let this happen to your board
"/co/ is love" bullshit
You were always the weakest link and nthats why you retards are now flooded with tumblr
>>
>>92623274

So a poem written by one American citizen in the 1880s should be what dictates immigration policy?
>>
>>92618858
Not an absolute truth but.

Mexicans don't give a fuck. Even the model students.
>>
>>92623415
Yes it does. That's the culture it comes from, that's the idea it trophies.
>>
>>92623382
I don't even know what you are talking about.

>>92623363

How is forcing someone to wear a scarf worse than forcing someone to take their scarf off??? How can I take you as anything other than an asshole telling women how to dress? And yes, before you say "but Islamaphobes aren't violent" yes you are, you are violent and you would be moreso if you got into power.
>>
>>92623333
sauce
>>
People generalize, deal with it or go back
>>
>>92623437
It's written on the fucking Statue of Liberty, dude. It represents an ideal to strive towards, the kind of ideal that America is built on. Yes, it should influence immigration policy.
Don't act like there's some law that states only productive members of society are allowed in. If that was the case then you definitely shouldn't live anywhere.
>>
>>92623454
>that's the idea it trophies.
That's simply not true and I'm not gonna humor you.
>>
>>92623463
We are in power.
>>
>>92623430

I'm not "tumblr" I am a centrist. I believe that people should have freedom of speech and freedom of religion and what have you. That's not "tumblr". That's called being a normal, non-oppressive, mainstream normie. Ok.
>>
>>92623395
>In France, girls have been denied an education or full political rights for wearing a hijab.

Wow, it's almost like they should fuck off back to their Islamic hellholes where they can behead each other in peace, instead of turn decent countries into yet more Islamic hellholes.
>>
>>92623491
>written on the fucking Statue of Liberty
yeah well the first immigrants were all white people, we didn't expect a bunch of shitter races to come along
>>
>>92623491
>It's written on a french rock that means it's american credo
>>
>>92623259

>anti-hijabi hatecrimes

You mean all the ones that turned out to be fake? If you're not willing to admit that Islam in the 20th century doesn't have a huge fucking problem then you objectively wrong.

Believe it or not, there is a middle ground between "Islam is the religion of peace and no Muslim can do no wrong" and "Islam is the religion of hate and every Muslim deserves to die"
>>
>>92623159
Well, if there were people forcing me to wear pants under threat of physical harm because they think shorts show too much skin, that would strike me as pretty oppressive and hateful.
>>
>>92623388
And you forcing fear on people too. People should wear whatever they want.

There should be brave! Try to stop corruption! Instead of being afraid of it.
>>
>>92623543
So the Statue of Liberty means nothing. That's the hill you're choosing to die on? It's not too late to start using common sense.
>>
>>92623491
Then France can keep taking in more Muslims, since they're the damn ones who wrote it.

Clearly Islamic immigration has been great for them so far.

How many days since the last attempted attack?
>>
>>92623491

Ad hominem attacks aren't really helping your argument at all, as I have made no attempts to attack you as a person. But I really fail to see what a poem written by one citizen in the 1880s should have to do with modern day immigration policy, regardless of where it's memorialized.
>>
>>92623552
But you wouldn't say shorts are a symbol of hate and oppression.
>>
>>92622544
It's a nickname chill out.
>>
>>92623491

>If that was the case then you definitely shouldn't live anywhere.

That guy probably wouldn't be allowed to immigrate though?
Immigration is generally only reserved for the very very privileged, especially if you want citizenship on top of it. And yes, pretty much you always need to give the nation something of worth that makes it worth their time to accept you.

Also that line was a crock when the statue went up and its a crock now. Its not an ideal, its fluffy bullshit.
>>
>>92623296

What a horrible analogy. It's so bad that it only serves to upend your argument.
>>
>>92623617
>ad hominem attacks
He didn't use any tho.
>>
>>92623579
Of course not, it's a gift from the French, we should honor our fallen allies, no matter how many times they surrender.
>>
>>92623552

If you take your pants off and refuse to comply with authorities you could face violence and even prison time. WOw looks like pants are now a symbol of hate.

>>92623549
>You mean all the ones that turned out to be fake?
Nope are you stupid.

>>92623533
So do you care about women or not? One minute its "oh no hijabs oppress women save the women" and next thing you know you want them to be beheadeed?

And you realize that plenty of Muslims are born in France or convert later in life are you stupid.
>>
>>92623596
>Then France can keep taking in more Muslims, since they're the damn ones who wrote it.
And Americans were the ones who put it up in their most beautiful city, and iconized it and revered it.

>How many days since the last attempted attack?
How many days since the last time a white boy shot up a school?

>>92623617
>I really fail to see what a poem written by one citizen in the 1880s should have to do with modern day immigration policy, regardless of where it's memorialized.
I explained it right in the post you quoted! Maybe you should reread it!

>>92623627
>Immigration is generally only reserved for the very very privileged,
What?? You can't be serious.
>>
>>92623665
If it wasn't for the french America wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>92623447
Mexican history and culture is basically one long ass line of the country and its people getting their fucking asses kicked by whatever larger more powerful power decided to fuck its day up that particular day of the week.

Its depressing but also a bit liberating to know shit will always be bad but if you endure, it can be good.
>>
>>92623105
The same reason people do a lot of things. To be contrary. That shit doesn't happen in America on a grand scale, so to them it's all exaggerations and lies so they're doing it to feel like they're part of something.

Among other things. I can't pretend to know everyone's motivations.
>>
>>92623621
Right because people aren't wearing shorts because they don't want to get raped because they look like a infidel.
>>
>>92623686
Yeah you taught Britain how to give up. Thanks for that.
>>
consider the fact that the ceos of a bunch of companies like Uber and manufacturing robotics are immigrants serving to kick hard working Americans out of solid jobs like being Taxi Drivers and working in production
>>
>>92623685
>New York
>America's most beautiful city
>ever
Good one.
>>
This thread only goes to show that immigrants are truly a plague on this country
>>
>>92623375
Nah, they ge to come in shit but then they gotta buck the fuck up.
>>92623579
Well technically yeah it's just American Romanticism not actual law or anything.
>>92623665
Well the poem is American. Written to raise money for the statue actually.
>>
>>92623729
>ceos of a bunch of companies like Uber
>are immigrants
The CEO of Uber is a white guy from California
>>
>>92623685
>What?? You can't be serious.

I am dead serious. Are you the same idiot who confused refugees with immigrants in general? Immigrants are generally wealthier and more educated than the native population wherever you go. Immigration is fucking hard and is nothing more than a series of tests to prove you are good enough to move in plus you have a job lined up and money to fall back on.

Green cards are very hard to come by and are a tiny minority of immigrants.
Guarantee the guy you were responding to, unless he is skilled and has a job lined up, would have a very very hard time immigrating anywhere.

At least know how immigration works before shitting up a thread about it. Try to see what you would have to do if you wanted to move to, say, Canada or France. Its not fucking easy and you have to be very privileged to do so.
>>
>>92623028
Black people say that. Jealous ones anyway. It's a tall poppy thing.
>>
>>92623684
>If you take your pants off and refuse to comply with authorities you could face violence and even prison time
Not really. More likely I would be told to put my pants back on and then given a ticket, and only then if it was really indecent, like I was wearing a speedo instead of boxers.
>>
>>92623781

He might be thinking of the Tesla dude.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/10/05/a-record-number-of-the-u-s-billionaires-are-immigrants/?utm_term=.39ccaf75a428

Rich assholes love moving to the USA. That said, we still have plenty of homegrown rich assholes so its not like restricting immigration would stop rich assholes, just maybe make it harder for them to get even richer.
>>
>>92623825
That doesn't mean that only privileged people immigrate though. People use their entire life's savings just to do it.
So I agree with what you're saying but the anon made it sound like only rich privileged people ever immigrate.
>>
>>92623685

I read it just fine, but I'm not sure what ideals have to do with what is best for a given country, or why they should take precedence over such.
>>
>>92623873
>Not really. More likely I would be told to put my pants back on and then given a ticket, and only then if it was really indecent, like I was wearing a speedo instead of boxers.

In this case you are wearing nothing at all.
What if you refused to put on your pants? What would happen then?
>>
File: 1424057031139.jpg (127KB, 635x597px) Image search: [Google]
1424057031139.jpg
127KB, 635x597px
>>92623684

Welp, I give up. I can only explain how you're wrong so many times before I just don't care anymore. I'll step down to your level and just call you a retard without actually providing an argument. Good night.
>>
>>92620991
Same.

I think that may be the point though. I think it was the same arc there where it came out that the blond chick was a lesbian and not the evil white straight opressor they assumed. So maybe it was supposed to be a lesson in not assuming. Maybe I'm giving the write too much credit.
>>
>>92623912
>That doesn't mean that only privileged people immigrate though. People use their entire life's savings just to do it.

Nah, you do need to be pretty privileged to immigrate, there are poor immigrants but they are a relative minority. Even beyond "life savings" (even having a savings is a privilege mind, most native-born Americans don't have $500 to fall back on) they need to be skilled and have job lined up which makes them among the more privileged within society almost by definition.

The anon you were speaking to could probably not immigrate, with or without his life savings. I could probably not immigrate. Most people in this thread would never be given the privilege of immigration. You do generally need to be "worth" something to immigrate.
>>
>>92618858
>Do people stereotype in order to simplify their conception of the world?
Of course they do.
>>
>>92623685
>How many days since the last time a white boy shot up a school?

I didn't realize "being white" is an ideology like Islam.
>>
File: 1493863641242.jpg (254KB, 1317x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1493863641242.jpg
254KB, 1317x1349px
>>92623757
i have nothing to add but have some cute girls. ultimately most muslims i've met were nice people (they would give me mean looks for looking at their daughter but what father wouldn't) and i think the big issue is the culture has a lot of violence overseas and doesn't integrate enough.
>>
>>92624047
>doesn't integrate enough
Aren't they not supposed to integrate according to their religion?
>>
>>92623988
Someone's gonna tell me to fuck off but. My father came here with nothing, he used everything he ever had to move to America. He was not even close to privileged. I believe there are many more poor immigrants than you think.
>>
>>92623916
>In this case you are wearing nothing at all.
Why? I would never do that.
>>
>>92619462
And where are they going to send them?
>>
>>92623685
>How many days since the last time a white boy shot up a school?
Well, the last one used a car and was a spic. No one's beat the Muslim killing 50 gays yet though.
>>
>>92624117
Your daddy isn't proof of a majority. Not even if he works for Nintendo.
>>
>>92624040
Anything can be an ideology if you put too much stock in it.
>>
File: Faizabikini.png (391KB, 896x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Faizabikini.png
391KB, 896x1088px
>>92624150
How do you shoot up a school with a car?
>>
>>92624114
from what i've glanced at they're suppose to make you muslim.

>>92624245
catapult the car into the school? if it wasn't so tragic it'd be radical
>>
File: 1493317688855.jpg (106KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493317688855.jpg
106KB, 460x640px
>>92624231
Yeah but in this case it has a physical requirement.
You can be a white supremacist but being white can't be an ideology.
Though luckily race changes with whoever you ask.
>>92624047
>You'll never meet a cute muslim girl who will put up with your infidel shit
>You'll never awkwardly traverse trying to get to fuck her in full Muslim Gear
>>
Why did the janitors delete that thread about /co/ Muslim characters?
>>
File: 1492792988984.jpg (183KB, 1019x707px) Image search: [Google]
1492792988984.jpg
183KB, 1019x707px
>>92624369
>he didn't have an arab girl to sneak around with
>having her risk life and limb just to be close to you
>having her spoil your western ass while fluttering those huge eyes and that sexy accent

also the hair is very soft as the rumors foretell
>>
File: 1493301975293.jpg (343KB, 1600x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1493301975293.jpg
343KB, 1600x1596px
>>92624422
I should've talked to that cute muslim girl at college
>>
File: 1385188202814.png (191KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1385188202814.png
191KB, 435x435px
>tfw have a muslim fetish now
>>
>>92621904
by what's shown the most in media.
>>
Autosage huh
>>
>>92624923
Wouldn't that be backwards?
Only white-on-black crime ever makes national news.
>>
>>92624947
It's better than what the thread deserves.
>>
>Mods autosaged the thread as opposed to just deleting it
wtf?
>>
>>92619617
Is there an immigrant version of the phrase Uncle Tom?
>>
>>92625153
Integrated Citizen.
>>
File: 1488266126039.gif (473KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488266126039.gif
473KB, 500x330px
>>92624806
embrace the fetish.

>bonus; you now realize that covered up girls are hot so now you have a thing for nuns.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.