[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /co/nsensus on Madagascar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: madagascar.png (456KB, 503x377px) Image search: [Google]
madagascar.png
456KB, 503x377px
What's the /co/nsensus on Madagascar?
>>
eh
>>
>>92617886
sequels are better
>>
People liked Gloria's fat conspicuous ass.
>>
>>92617886
For me good enough to watch once. The penguins were the best bit.
>>
File: 025201721918.jpg (231KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
025201721918.jpg
231KB, 800x664px
>>92618229
>>
>>92617886
The first movie was fine.

Penguins of Madagascar (movie) was the best thing that came out of the franchise.
>>
>>92617886

We can all agree that it's better than The Wild, right?
>>
>>92617886
the rare series where every successive film is better than the one that preceded it

possibly because the writers changed each time
>>
>>92617886
The first was one of my childhood go-tos, I don't remember much about the second, but I thoroughly enjoy the third. Haven't seen PoM, but I've heard good things about it.
>>
While alot of the pop songs/referential humor got annoying, it managed to make enough good jokes and likable enough characters to become decent-ish.

The third one was surprisingly great too, but that may be because I had low expectations due to it's marketing of "BAPADARRADARRA PAPA CIRCUS" which made me wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>92619259
The third one was seriously the best one? I never watched it out of spite because of that POLKA DOT AFRO commercial that played every thirty seconds on every channel.
>>
>>92619456
Yeah, pretty much
>>
>>92619456
Honestly I have no idea why they advertised it like that, that's literally the worst part of the movie and it doesn't even last long, overall the movie was good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91CDFlksnxQ
>>
>>92618393
what about the tv show?
>>
>>92618133
Argue with dat booty.
>>
>>92617886
First movie sucked.
Second movie was decent.
Third movie was surprisingly pretty good.
>>
>>92618268
God the makeout picture was so fucking hot
>>
>>92617886
Third was good but unfortunately outdated because of the whole controversy of animals and circuses
>>
first was fine the sequels are just money grubbing
>>
File: hippo.gif (2MB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
hippo.gif
2MB, 300x293px
>>92618133
Can confirm.
>>
>>92624095
Nice meme
>>
>>92617886
It's pretty bad but I like it for some reason.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.