[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 3 Synopsis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Legends of Tomorrow.png (1MB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
Legends of Tomorrow.png
1MB, 1200x670px
>After the defeat of Eobard Thawne and his equally nefarious Legion of Doom, the Legends face a new threat created by their actions at the end of last season. In revisiting a moment in time that they had already participated in, they have essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time. The team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the timestream falls apart.

>But before our Legends can jump back into action, an older Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) and his newly-established Time Bureau call their methods into question. With the Time Bureau effectively the new sheriffs in town, the Legends disband – until Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) discovers one of them in the middle of his well-deserved vacation in Aruba. Seeing this as an opportunity to continue their time-travelling heroics, Sara (Caity Lotz) wastes no time in getting the Legends back together, reunitomg with billionaire inventor Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), unconventional historian-turned-superhero Nick Heywood (Nick Zano), and Professor Martin Stein (Victor Garber) and Jefferson "Jax" Jackson (Franz Drameh), who together form the meta-human Firestorm.

>Once reunited, the Legends will challenge the Time Bureau’s authority over the timeline and insist that however messy their methods may be, some problems are beyond the Bureau’s capabilities. Some problems can only be fixed by Legends.

http://dclegendstv.com/2017/05/18/new-spoilers-in-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-season-3-synopsis/
>>
any new team mates? booster gold perhaps yes?
>>
>>92616958
Apparently not.

Vixen is also suspiciously absent from the synopsis.
>>
>Rip Hunter still around
>Tim travel bullshit creating the villain

Oh boy, more Savitar.
>>
>>92616984
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/865400608240451585

She's still on the team
>>
>>92616906
could be cool
>>
>Rip is the antagonist

Could be interesting.
>>
>>92617908
he was great the last time he was
>>
>>92617365
Damn it, I wanted modern Vixen.
>>
>>92618028
I want her to bang Atom and make everyone feel awkward
>>
>>92617966
checked truth
Evil Rip was surprisingly effective and fecious
>>
>>92618188
If you really want everyone to feel awkward she should accidentally bang her granddaughter.
>>
>>92618903
Her grandmother knows what she looks like
>>
>>92617908

desu older Rip sounds less like a villain and more like Eddie or Detective Lance early in their respective series
>>
>>92618971
That just makes it hotter.
>>
No new members and shitty Vixen confirmed. Not very excited about this.
>>
>>92616906
>an older Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill)
Oh my christ, FUCK OFF. The dude is such a horrible actor, he made me drop season 1 halfway through.
>>
>>92620307
I felt the same but he was pretty decent as a villain in season 2.
>>
Sounds like Time Squad more than ever.
>>
>>92616906
Are they going to disband/get back together every damn season now?

Meh. I'll wait until new characters are revealed to really pass judgment.
>>
eh, I'm suffering from fatiege
>>
>>92617365
okay that's fine
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I unironically want to see more of her.
>>
>>92618028
She's getting a cartoon movie.
>>
>Amayas back
>Citizen Steels back
>No new legends for the team

Nothing is happening this season
>>
Wonder what next seasons big thing will be. Season one teased JSA and that was season twos thing. What was teased season two for next season?
>>
>>92627920

They are still writing the script and looking for new actors.
>>
>>92628052
>created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time. The team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the timestream falls apart.
>>
How on earth do people tolerate the shit that CW spew out? Do you guys honestly enjoy these shows?
>>
>>92628222
Also the villian is "Authority" AGAIN.
Not a really compelling bad dude, just an organization- the same organization- who believes - just like last time- the team has no right to correct time as they want to.

W E W S T H E T I C
>>
>>92627725
You mean the Blu-Ray release of the first two seasons that they edited together and labeled "Vixen The Movie"? Or is this going to be something else?
>>
>>92628545
They are adding 20 minutes of content bridging the two seasons plus adding extra fleshing out of season two.
>>
>>92628528
Yeah, that doesn't sound very appealing.
Never thought I'd say that, but give me Damien Darhk back.
>>
>>92628433
Season two was definitely a guilty pleasure. Full of comic booky fun! The Flash used to be more fun until Barry fucked the timeline.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.