[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They say there's two kinds of geniuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Chris Savino.jpg (90KB, 350x449px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Savino.jpg
90KB, 350x449px
One is the natural wonder who breaks onto the scene in his teens-20s, and then quickly flames out. He may produce quality work later in life, but it will never again be as groundbreaking as whatever he did when he was 25.

The other kind of genius is the thinker, the guy who was an also-ran in his 20s that people ignored. He doesn't peak until his 40s, after he's succeeded in piecing all of his theories together.
>>
>Savino
>genius
>having any talent at all
Just because his show gives you waifus doesn't mean he has any talent. I mean, shit. Alex Hacklett at least had a storyline and some ambition even if he was too lazy/immature in the end to pull it off.
>>
>>92615734
Only the first type of genius actually exists, if you bother to do the research you'll find that out too.
>>
>>92616285
>Gravity Falls fan
>having any grounds calling out another show for waifus
>>
>>92616334
Neurosurgeons and political leaders (among other professions) are rarely at their peak in their 20s.
>>
>>92616368
I meant that at least in theory, GF had more to offer the viewer than just waifu garbage.
>>
>>92615734
>>>/trash/
>>
>>92616285
I dunno, I thought The Complex Life of Eddie Puss was pretty good, though grouse's is better.
>>
>>92616404
If you mean rock stars, then yeah. I mean, the Beatles revolutionized pop music all before they were 30.
>>
>>92615734
"There are two kinds of geniuses, those that dance and those who do not...kidding, geniuses don't dance at all."
>>
Sure not in practice though. The bullshit thing about Alex Hirsch is that he bitched about waifufags and romance plots when GF was FUCKING 75% waifu/romance garbage. Like, three quarters of Season 1 was wasted on Wendip plots.

At least Savino is honest about what audience his show is targeting (degenerate lolifags like you and me).
>>
>>92616285
He wasn't even a budding genius in his 20s who had to wait until middle age to peak. Sure not if his handling of Dexter's Lab is any indication.
>>
Why does every TLH thread have to turn into a bitchfest about Gravity Falls?
>>
It gets disgusting when people refer to this guy as the savior of Nickelodeon or TV animation or some shit like that.
>>
>>92615734
"Some people say what. I say what not."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.