[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all agree that the rat was the best one right? The things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

We all agree that the rat was the best one right?

The things it brought to life had the powers they have in their fictional universe, even toys could fly and shoot lasers, that's OP as fuck.
>>
Should've just used the rat on an action figure that said "has the power to make new talismans at will".
>>
Oh, and the tiger is pretty much useless
>>
>>92615677
I wondered why they did not do this during the whole show
>>
I'd still take Dog, immortality is all I want. Without Horse it would lead to some unfortunate situations, but I could deal with it.
>>
>>92615677
>>92615762
Because it's bad writing
>>
>>92615677
>>92615762
Y'all niggaz know the talismans were the source of Shendu's power right? The whole reason they didn't is because the heroes aren't power-grubbing assholes like the Dark Hand or Dao Long Wong.
>>
>>92615606
You're probably right for the best SINGLE talisman, though I think Dog + Horse is still unbeatably broken.

Personally, I'd rather have the Sheep. Looks fun as fuck to mess around with.
>>
>>92615606
Monkey + Pig combo

Any animal with heat beam eye blasts
>>
>>92616124
Even if that was true they would be dumb to not use the power to end it all at once

But it is not true, they are not the source of shendu's power because shendu himself stole the power from the noble animals, the original owners of each power
>>
>>92616195
>create a character
>give him the power to make me immortal
>bring him to life with the rat talisman
>become immortal
>>
>>92615606
Was that how rat worked? I thought it just animated stuff and the only reason the doll was super strong was because it was also rocking Rooster and Ox. It has been awhile

I also vaguely recall that the talisman could animate whatever and the thing animated would also hold the knowledge of whatever it represented

Also as others have said Dog and Horse combo is probably the best practically. Heal whoever you want for cash and generally you are set yourself when it comes to health
>>
>>92616468
>You lose the talisman, your immortality is gone, it was a fabrication of the talisman and you no longer have it
also, who cares about lame talismans?
Book of ages master race
>>
>>92616998
>messing with reality
That's some bad juju right there, and almost certain to backfire.
>>
>>92615606
>Get figure of Aku
>Have him fling me into the future where his evil is law
>Be immortal and have Aku owe me for his very existence
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.