[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that a typo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: SA_0988_small.jpg (95KB, 900x290px) Image search: [Google]
SA_0988_small.jpg
95KB, 900x290px
Is that a typo?
>>
>>92613078

What?
>>
>>92613078
That could be why he's so uncomfortable.
>>
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "no", which will be at least part of the reason for Art's discomfort.
>>
>>92613124
>Mr instead of Mrs.
It could be a tranny if its not the second.
>>
>>92613078
>Jolly jack

Man, it has been years since i read or saw anything from him.

Hows the comic comming up, last time i read it there was a bunch if squirrel girls for whatever reason.

Also where can i find more of his adult stuff for free? I only ever found previews of his stuff and some of his early works.
>>
>>92613078
It could be a typo, but her last name is 'Lapin', which is french for 'rabbit', so I think they're going for a Jessica Rabbit parody, not a tranny.

Then again, could be both.
>>
>>92613078
Yes, it's supposed to be spelled "neighbor"
>>
The squirrel girls are still around, living in the basement, I think.

Art refers to the neighbors as "them", I wonder what "Mrs." Lapin looks like ....
>>
>>92613178

I didn't even notice that. My guess was that OP was making fun of him spelling "neighbour" that way.

i hope it is a tranny though. That is definitely my fetish.
>>
>>92613214
way to support the artists you like.
>>
>>92613078
>One hundred fucking million lewd pictures of that low tier trash shitbag Chloe
>Overwhelming amount of lewd drawings of forgettable huge women with tiny heads
>Almost fucking nothing of Kat and Scarlet

Fuck this guy, goddamn.
>>
>>92613530
Why is that, anyway?
>>
>>92613214
I'll look around and see what I can find for ya. Normally I don't give a shit, but I know JJ always has a shitfit whenever someone looks at art without paying, so I'll gladly hunt down what I can for you.
>>
>>92613078
99% of the stuff JJ does is either hetero or lesbian.
He doesn't really do guy/guy stuff. He even avoids traps, trans or futa.
Might be neat to see him branch out, but I doubt thats the direction this comic is going.
>>
>>92613214
U18 chan had much of his stuff but the website is down now.
>>
>>92613078

I that is a typo then they may be living next door to Jessica and Roger "Lapin".
>>
>>92614019
Again? What is it this time? Or is there a stated reason?
>>
>>92613724
Yeah. I mean, he gives away thousands of free pics on DevArt, plus two webomics you can read for free, but who the fuck does he think he is asking people to pay $2 every now and then for content they want to see.
Yep. JJ is a total shitheel.
>>
>>92614241
Hey JJ, I knew I could make you appear. Hows tricks?
>>
>>92614277
JJ uses a trip.
I'll happily draw you some squirrel tits for $2, though.
>>
>>92614348
So, you are getting butthurt over people doing things that doesn't effect you? You sure you aren't JJ?
>>
>>92614396
No, I'm getting butthurt because I liked JJ's comics and it looks like he's having to give up on them because of big archives of the stuff he's trying to sell appearing.
And I'm not talking just a few comics in a couple of threads, I mean: all of his comics in one place that can be downloaded for free.
The site that hosts it gets ad revenue and JJ goes out of business.
That pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>92613214
Yiff party has his Patreon stuff.
>>
>Being bothered by this.
>>
>>92614621
>I liked JJ's comics
Y'see there's your issue, you've got no one to blame but yourself and your shit taste for your anger.
>>
>>92614805
Wow. They rip off the stuff he only charges a $1 for, too?
>>
>>92614901
I've read that three times. Does it make sense after a fourth?
>>
File: 1487113551224.png (282KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
1487113551224.png
282KB, 450x316px
>>92614906
Yep. Over a 1000 images plus more shared files. And not one image of Kat or Scarlet, so no, it's not even worth $1.

Deal with it.
>>
>>92614948
I don't really see what's so hard to understand? JJ's stuff has been cute at times but it's never been more than that and there's a lot of artists that have done a lot more of what he has done and with better quality, are you really gonna throw a shitfit cuz people are ripping off your stuff when the guy's line of work isn't really worth it? I honestly remember you from previous JJ threads which leads me to believe you're the one making these.
>>
>>92615018
JJ really is fucked, isn't he?
>>
File: 1438365066221.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438365066221.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>92615102
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.