[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon's OC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: dcmarvel.jpg (183KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
dcmarvel.jpg
183KB, 570x300px
We all know you have an OC cape you irrationally hope to publish to one of the big two. We know you're secretive about it, so other anons won't steal your genius idea.

So let's be vague instead.

Man or Woman?
Street, global or cosmic level?
Has his/her identity secret from the public or not?
Normal human, physical supowerpowers or magic?
Good or bad?
Edgy and cynical or lighthearted and cheerful?

Bonus question: with which actual published characters you'd like your OC to interact?

Try guessing more about other anons' OCs based on their questions.
>>
>>92611389
Come on faggots, tell me.
>>
File: MiniDress.jpg (23KB, 315x499px) Image search: [Google]
MiniDress.jpg
23KB, 315x499px
I want to create a husband and wife duo with a similar dynamic as jessica jones and luke cage

(IE one being stronger than the other but less durable and visa versa)

They would also be similar to android 17 and 18 in that they are robots/cyborgs and kinda like red tornado in that they are droids with mental powers.

There would kind of be a master/mistress thing going on with the husband themed around the zodiac sign ares and the planet mars and the wife themed around Taurus and the planet Venus.

the wife would have Latexkinesis and the husband would have the ability to manipulate Leather.

A lot of people would see this as a weird fetish thing but I actually dont enjoy and bdsm stuff i just like really unique superpowers and this would be specific enough to not be over powered and would be interesting because there would be a running theme going and they could have fun with the costumes.

Probably work better as villains than heroes.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Latex_Manipulation

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Leather_Manipulation
>>
>>92612380
They'll be switches? Or one more dom than the other?
>>
>>92612562
probably switches, or equals.

perhaps if they are both wearing latex and leather than they both would have control/ protection over each other.

I think i healthy relationship between a married couple is more what the point of the characters would be. infact it might be a point to go out of the way to make them physically equals in stature and age too just so there is less emphasis on a power dynamic.
>>
>>92612678
We need more healthy happy bdsm couples.
Them being switches instead of one being on top is also a rare plus.
>>
File: bi-graphic_crazy-color-blood.png (393KB, 1200x1966px) Image search: [Google]
bi-graphic_crazy-color-blood.png
393KB, 1200x1966px
there are lots of animal themed heroes and villains.

but how many of them have yellow/green/blue/purple hair/skin/eyes/and blood?
>>
>>92611389
>The Smuggler
Street Level anti-hero, basically lives of trafficing super-tec.
His power is that despite only being a average human in most standards, he can summon alternate universe version of himself to fight for him. These version are varied "badass" stereotypes (Cowboy from the Cowboy Earth, Cyberninja from the Cyberpunk Earth, Barberian from the Sword and Sorcery Earth, etc.) that obey him completly but have some level of autonomy, as in they can fight by themselves.

He is also able to travel between dimensions but he has no real control of where and how he lands, so he usually doesn't do it.

His powers manifested when he was still a baby so, he teleported himself from his home universe to the main universe, so he was raised as an orphan (which left him with some stereotypical complexes and shit). You might decide to make him the son of someone important or create some drama about his parents, typical stuff.
>>
>>92611389
Man, street, hidden identity, good, superpowers or magic, very cheerful and lighthearted.

Would probably be a batman fan and would try to score with heroines like PG.
>>
>>92611389
> team
> street
> some powers most normals
> good
> edgy and lighthearted

> cloak and dagger, spiderman maybe antman
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.