[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Spiderman Trilogy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493684067011.jpg (69KB, 1114x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493684067011.jpg
69KB, 1114x552px
When Spiderman 3 came out back in 2007, I absolutely liked the movie but a few years later I realized it was consider the weakest of the Trilogy. At first I thought it was people overreacting but when half the world and even Raimi himself say the movie was bad, there was obviously something wrong with it. If I had to say something bad about the movie, it would be how poorly was handled Venom's character but other than that I can't understand the hate.
Personally i found Peter 's evil scenes to be more funny than cringe, so why did you hate it?
>>
>>92609866
They had a good story idea, unfortunately they also had another two and decided to put them all into one movie.
>>
>>92609866
I didn't hate it, but it was really disorganized. Obviously part of the problem was the need to bring in Venom so soon.

It doesn't surprise me that Sony didn't learn anything from this and Amazing Spider-Man 2 ended up as disorganized as well.
>>
>>92609866
They were supposed to be funny. The symbiotev gave Peter confidence, not extra knowledge of how to be truly smooth. Except for that 10/10 dance scene, obviously
>>
I honestly did not get the hate for Spider-Man 3 like some people. Yes, it wasn't as good, but the amount of hate it gets like it causes people physical pain is stupid to me.
>>
I thought Harry was gonna be Venom, actually. That might have worked.
>>
I liked Spiderman 3 more than Spiderman 'OMG, the tentacles are taking over my miiiiiiind' 2.

>"Doctor, couldn't the tentacles control you?"
>"According to movie logic, of course. HOWEVER! I have a chip!"
>Chip: DED
>>
>>92609866

Spider-Man 3 was probably the most hyped I've ever been for a movie. That or maybe the Dark Knight Rises. I got massively burned both times.

my problems with it include:

>retconning Uncle Ben's death
>building up Venom as the main villain in the ads but only having him on screen for like 5 minutes
>Eddie Brock being horribly miscast
>Peter looking like a complete fool when the suit took over, like the movie wanted me to think he became a total chad but he looked and acted more like a *teleports behind you* autist
>>
>>92613879

agreed with you on how dumb that was but Spider-Man 3 was still worse
>>
>>92614123
Why did Harry have to go nuts? I liked him.
>>
Movie should have just been the black suit and Venom. Maybe you hint at Harry becoming more obsessed with the Goblin shit at the end so you got a cliffhanger for a possible 4th movie given if you do the 3rd one right, it's a box office titan and everyone begs you to make another.

But Sony gotta be Sony.
>>
>>92614072
>>retconning Uncle Ben's death

This was the worst because it makes Flint Marko and the other guy somewhat innocent.

>Flint was going to put the gun down and felt remorse, but was spooked into pulling the trigger.
>The other guy didn't even intentionally cause Uncle Ben's death.
>Peter tries to kill the former and does indirectly kill the latter for a crime neither of them committed.

Like, yeah, they had the guns and they were criminals, for sure. But neither of them were trying to murder anyone until Peter came after the second guy and started attacking him.
>>
>>92614356
Nah, man. Should have been Symbiote Peter + Harry shit. Venom could have been in a separate film.

You can't just have Peter get the symbiote, lose it, and then immediately have Venom. You have to build up to it.

A personal battle between Peter and Harry that lasts a whole movie, ending with Peter getting rid of the symbiote after he almost kills his BFF would be something that could easily fill a film.
>>
Spider-Man 3 is enjoyable once you figure out Raimi's just taking the piss most of the time. Would be 10x better if it was just about Sandman as he clearly wanted but they had to shoehorn Venom in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.