[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack Episode XXXII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: profecy.png (149KB, 1195x880px) Image search: [Google]
profecy.png
149KB, 1195x880px
What does this profecy even mean now?
>>
Morpheus was high.
>>
>>92609318
The Guardian died so the prophecy ceased to exist
>>
>>92609318
It was a subverted prophecy. That's a trope.
>>
Fortune cookie nonsense.
>>
File: Aku Wins Samurai Jack.jpg (76KB, 462x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Aku Wins Samurai Jack.jpg
76KB, 462x1920px
>>92609318

The future belongs to Aku, not Jack or the Guardian

That's why Jack has to get back to the past
>>
>>92609318
That the future is not set on stone.
>>
>>92609548
This.

Definitely what was supposed to be a possible outcome. Even the gods had no idea Jack would want to bone Ashi.
>>
>>92609318
it's actually showing Jack after killing Aku and going back to the past. he's going to the portal because he wants to know the future he paves the road for.
>>
>>92609412
That's actually what I thought too. Good call man
>>
>https://streamable.com/3jsad

Fan edit of the ending for people who were disappointed with the finale
>>
>>92611972
We just need to edit this into the episode and possibly email it to Genndy to trigger him
>>
>>92609318
Thanks to the fucking hack who wrote that shitty comic Gendy did not use it for his finale, so we have him to blame
>>
>>92609318
It was a """"subtle"""" reference to Conan.
>>
>>92611972
>it's nothing but a bunch of flashbacks episode
looks like the ending cannot be saved
>>
>>92609318
The future isn't set in stone.

Just look at what happened to the future where Aku's evil was law.
>>
A better ending.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.