[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1322615842122.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1322615842122.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Share your opinions /co/ would hate you for

>love the MCU except for Iron Fist and Season 1 of SHIELD
>hate almost every modern Marvel comic

>been loving DC since after Forever Evil, especially with Rebirth
>hate the DCEU
>>
>>92604655
I never really liked Samurai Jack as a whole, from season one to season five. So I pretty much have no real strong feeling one way or another about /co/s reaction to it, from its revival to its conclusion.
>>
I really liked Maleficent.

Yeah, it's not great or anything, but it was competently made, the silliness sprinkled throughout gives it sort of goofy charm, and the stuff they added was interesting. Plus, the twist on true love was really nice, since it's honestly an important lesson that true love is not necessarily romantic in nature. Though I doubt that stops the shippers, the filthy savages.

Oh, and Angelina Jolie was clearly enjoying herself, which makes her enjoyable to watch. And Aurora was cute.
>>
I highly disliked season 5.
I really liked the ending.
>>
>>92604655
The SJ ending was awesome
>>
>>92604655
I think starco ship is forced and stupid. They were totally intended to be friends first but shippers forced romance on them.
>>
>>92604842
>shippers forced romance on them
Shit, did season 3 leak already?
>>
>>92604866
No anon, only the platonic romance in season 2 was already forced
>>
>>92604842
>They were totally intended to be friends first but shippers forced romance on them.
Are you sure about that? This was taken with Nefcy's husband before the show even aired.
>>
Legend of Korra was good, excluding season 2.

Samurai Jack's ending was good. I had some problems with it but it wasn't terrible like/co/ is claiming.

Aishi did not deserve the hate she got.She was a competent sidekick.

Right Now Kapow and Elena of Avalor are good and underrated.

Marvel's current cartoons are decent at worst.
>>
>>92604842
how is it fucking forced? two teenagers sharing a home, spending most of their time wuth each other
>>
I liked Greg Baldwin's Aku better than Mako's
>>
>>92604813
>the twist on true love was really nice, since it's honestly an important lesson that true love is not necessarily romantic in nature.

I think the problem with that is that Frozen had the exact same message a year prior.
>>
>>92604655
These aren't opinions /co/ would hate you for at all.
>>
>>92604908
>ywn have your wife write you as 10/10 Chad thundercock in a carton about you two falling in love
>>
>I was really let down by the Samurai Jack premiere. I wanted Jack to achieve his happiness by endeavouring a relationship with Ashi and thought it was bullshit that she was kept alive for months only to die during her wedding a la Gurren Lagann
>Sebastian Stan needs to be Buckycap on the MCU and I hope Chris Evans' time as Cap is over by Infinity War part 2
>At the same time, I cannot see the cinematic universe going as strong post-IW as pre-IW
>>
>>92604941
What's forced is that they haven't fucked yet. Face it, pretty much any two unrelated 14-year-olds of the opposite sex living together like that would have done it by now. (That's the modern world for ya.)
>>
>>92604655
I liked BvS
>>
>>92604960
>powerful sorceress has to embrace her emotions towards a female loved one in order to save them from their own mistake
... Hrm.
>>
I think /co/ is pretty great.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.