[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Newfag here, with the debut of Teen Titans: Judas Contract,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0781.jpg (20KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
20KB, 182x277px
DC Newfag here, with the debut of Teen Titans: Judas Contract, are these two a canon couple again? Or is it just in the universe in which the movie takes place?
>>
>>92603384
It's just the movie.
>>
>>92603934
Do the movies have their own stand alone universe, or is each movie not connected to the other ones?
>>
>>92604197
The recent ones are part of a New 52 universe I think.
>>
>>92604197
The movies in continuity with each other are: Justice League: War, Son of Batman, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, Batman vs. Robin, Batman: Bad Blood, Justice League vs. Teen Titans, and Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. These movies all have the same artstyle and typically use the same VA's for characters. The series is still ongoing.

Aside from those, I believe every DC animated movie is a stand alone. Many of them are just animated versions of famous comics.
>>
>>92604197

There is a shared continuity starting at Justice League: War. The ones that came before that aren't in it, which is a bummer because it means Under The Red Hood, Crisis on Two Earths, Wonder Woman '09, Emerald Knights, the shorts with Green Arrow and Catwoman and a bunch of other great shit isn't invited to the continuity party.
>>
>>92604346
Thanks anon, I guess there's hope in this universe that Dick Grayson won't fuck up and lose Starfire like he did in the comics.
>>
>>92604448
I don't know, Dick seems to be the resident butt-monkey in this universe.
>>
>>92604470
I've heard that's because the writers constantly fuck with him in the comics right? Dick seems to be a better person in this series of animated movies than he did in the comics. Because he's a total ass clown in the comics.
>>
>>92604470

He really is. He'll probably get pheremone seduced by Poison Ivy like its Batman and Robin, or have to deal with Barbara showing up and ensuing Three's Company bullshit in the next movie.
>>
>>92604346
Don't forget Justice League: Flashpoint was the first one in this Animated Universe, then JL: War, Son of Batman, ect.
>>
>>92604516
God I hope not, Dick deserves to retire peacefully with his alien waifu whilst telling Batgirl to go fuck herself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.