[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, SJ might have been flawed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

But it still ended better than Legend of Korra. Especially with the lack of tumblr or SJW pandering.
>>
>>92603099
Hmm, You have a point.

Hell, the Scotsman even offered Jack one of hid daughters. That's about as anti-SJW as iy gets.
>>
>>92603115
and is even more based for doing so
>>
File: jashi-heels.jpg (302KB, 1280x1283px) Image search: [Google]
jashi-heels.jpg
302KB, 1280x1283px
>>92603099
True. It definitely wasn't as shit as LoK but it's an objective fact that this was a disappointment.
>>
Jack didn't even fight Aku and so the ending is irredeemable
>>
>>92603099
I feel like I'm missing something.

Throughout the season, many posters on /co/ wrongly predicted that the inclusion of Ashi would mean Jack choosing not to go to the past and deciding to stay in the future. And they whined and called Genndy a hack for (supposedly) going this way, saying that this would make Jack's whole struggle to get to the past and save his family pointless.

Yet now it's as if almost everybody is angry Jack went to the past and prevented the Aku-wapred future, the one filled with misery, aliens and mutants, who weren't supposed to be on Earth without Aku. Did they not realize the future would change as soon as such a big event as the death of Aku happened?

You could compare the sad anons to Jack himself, who didn't realize the whole plan about preventing Aku's future would mean forever changing the lives of everyone who populated it, including Ashi.
>>
>>92603141

>dissapointment

Only if you're a fag who doesn't know how Gennedy does his work.
>>
File: 1494770850687.png (3MB, 1520x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494770850687.png
3MB, 1520x3000px
>>92603099
Anyone have the complete version?
>>
>>92603099
Better than Gravity Fall's ending too.
>>
>>92603099
> caring about sjw pandering

Cuck detected
>>
>>92603152

Jack has fought Aku over and over while showing he can kill Aku.
>>
>>92603185
They were all gimmick fights
>>
File: 4eb.png (3MB, 1062x3148px) Image search: [Google]
4eb.png
3MB, 1062x3148px
>>92603178
>>
>>92603179

Now that's what happens when you have to shove in what would have been a longer show into a few episodes.

>>92603182

>pretending SJW pandering doesn't impact what happens

>>92603192

"Before the final blow was struck..."
>>
>>92603099
It was better than every single frame of LoK. That doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>92603256
We didn't even get to see the original fight, it was just still frames and soudn effects

And future Aku would be stronger, having a million years to prepare
>>
It could have been better, but it also could have been worse.

As it stands I'm just glad it settled on the middle ground.
>>
>>92603099
>Lack of tumblr or SJW pandering

Remind me again how jack [A MAN] spent years trying to travel back in time and defeat aku, needed the help of an empowered woman to do just that since guys are useless on their own
>>
>>92603290
There were literally no time portals left

Jack could've went back to the past by himself plenty of times but didn't want to compromise his values
>>
>>92603279

And yet Aku still can't beat Jack in the future. There was even an episode where Jack and Aku duel one-on-one.with Aku losing even while cheating.
>>
>>92603099
Im just dissapointed Jack remained a virgin
>>
>>92603290

>pol
>>
>>92603315
So Jack got to keep values while Ashi was the one who had to commit any real sacrifice in the end
>>
>>92603453

>pol
>>
>>92603240
danke
>>
>>92603179
I didn't know there was an AU version of that show called Gravity Fall. Cool, anon!
>>
I'll be the first to admit that the ending had problems, but really, how is Genndy even supposed to end it in a way that satisfies everyone?

Half the fans wanted Jack to stay in the future, the other half for him to go back. Then there were all the arguments about what should happen to the future if he goes back. Arguments about what should happen to Ashi etc.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.