[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content thread #911 - Butts and nothing but Butts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 3486.png (163KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3486.png
163KB, 800x1160px
This is not gonna end well.....
>>
>>92602270

what do the first two panels have to do with each other, or the last two panels?
>>
>girl robots all have cute and sexy human bodys
>guy robots are all 50's style round/blocky bots

Wow, sexist much?
>>
>>92602309

Someone is gonna get triggered.
>>
>>92602270
>Melon
He gave her a name and a vaguely distinct design and a stupid quirk, so buckle up everyone, she's going to be the next Hannelore/Marigold/Claire/Bubbles/Brun (in that order) and take over the comic and probably end up working at the coffee shop for some stupid reason. Because Jeph is a terrible writer who thinks introducing new characters he finds "cute" is an effective solution to his sizable cast of characters being shitty and boring and uninteresting.
>>
>>92602409

Why is he introducing....

Oh fuck, Jeph just got a fetish for autism.
>>
>>92602270
the fuck's a yelp?
>>
>>92603760
A kind of bird.
>>
>>92603760
A app with user submitted reviews of restaurants and stores.
>>
>>92602270
is this robot wearing flip-flops?
>>
>>92602270
Melon is pretty damn cute.
>>
>>92604342
Cute for a mtf boy trans robot
>>
>>92603760

Site where angry morons complain how they were slighted for minor shit all the while thinking that uttering the word "Yelp" can get them free perks like an extra glass of liquor or a hat.
>>
File: yesand.jpg (5KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
yesand.jpg
5KB, 201x201px
>>92604853
>>
>>92604853
>Cute for a mtf boy trans robot

......Okay, I seriously want to see how Jeph is gonna fuck this one up. His handling of gender issues is sketch, but this is just a bushfire waiting to happen.
>>
>>92604853
>trans robot
Why not just switch chassis?
How could that even be an element to their character? They'd just say "This unit has been formatted incorrectly- please transfer the neural network to the appropriate fembot-class chassis." and whoever mad them would either do that or toggle whatever gender identity code they needed to.

Speaking of, wouldn't it have just been easier to cut Claire's head off and put it on a fembot body instead of going through HRT and shit?
>>
>>92602270
I look forward to seeing the Robot Hegemony come back up in about 10 years.
>>
>>92602409
you forgot may in there. And maybe momo
>>
>>92603760
>>92604282
>>92605135
https://youtu.be/pDlR_ccnZww
>>
>>92604853
for real or are you just bullshitting us?
>>
>>92605249
I wonder if there are transvestite robots, who have gendered chassis but specifically choose to wear opposite gendered style clothes, makeup, and hair over them.

I sometimes feel like with transgender being the hip current thing, transvestites like good old fashioned drag queens don't get the same kind of attention they used to.
>>
>>92611412
>I sometimes feel like with transgender being the hip current thing, transvestites like good old fashioned drag queens don't get the same kind of attention they used to.
I'm looking in my reaction folder and I have nothing that would express my mixture of amusement, rage and apathy.
>>
File: 154342500980.jpg (39KB, 434x283px) Image search: [Google]
154342500980.jpg
39KB, 434x283px
>>92611761
does this work for you?
>>
>>92611804
Nice
>>
>>92610780
Oh, I have no idea. I only read the comics, not Jeph's media stuff. I'm just assuming since the comic has a high concentration of queerish characters. My bad, anons
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.