[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Finally saw this movie, and I really have to say, the ending was mediocre .
>>
The violations were not just evil, but stupidly, pointlessly evil. Literally every character in this movie acts like an idiot repeatedly, and it leads to eminently predictable results.

Major kudos to most of the actors for their performances, but honestly, the script was a B minus at best.

And I understand the urge to end it the way they did...but it leaves open the massive question of what happens to a dozen traumatized, under-socialized kids in Canada, where we only have a vague idea of what kind of "sanctuary" awaits them.

Remember how Laura almost gutted that poor clerk, because she didn't understand what "shoplifting" was?
>>
>>92602074
I remember how she murdered that fisherman and stole his truck
>>
>>92602074
>but it leaves open the massive question of what happens to a dozen traumatized, under-socialized kids in Canada
FOX's version of Alpha Flight
>>
>>92602074
>>92601985
>>92602179

I still don't get how that one black kid was fat.
>>
>>92602202
He ate food
>>
>>92602212

They were being raised as soldiers. They could have given him blobs genetics if they couldn't find a thin black kid
>>
>>92602202
Yeah, that seriously confused me, too. Side effect of his mutation, maybe?

Also, why the fuck didn't they ever ask Magneto to de-adamantium Logan, if they had a good idea that was what was killing him?

Stewart and Jackman did amazing jobs at playing broken-down old men, they were just working off of a story that required everyone to be idiots.
>>
>>92602227
> Fat soldiers don't exist

Wew lad
>>
>>92602244
If they could make a soldier bulletproof, I think they'd take fat as a worthwhile side effect.

Why does every villain who makes super soldiers think "hey, let's make incredibly potent killing machines and then give them every reason to hate us"?
>>
>>92602227
Soldiers usually need to be physically fit once they hit their prime. None of the other kids were sporting a 6 pack
>>
I guess my biggest problem with the ending is: Logan gets to say "yay, I'm a dad" and die peacefully, and doesn't have to deal with any of the shit that Laura and her little friends go through.

Life is what happens after the actiom scenes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.