[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Props to those who know what this is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Teanna4.png (19KB, 462x593px) Image search: [Google]
Teanna4.png
19KB, 462x593px
Props to those who know what this is.
>>
>>92601092
>>92601092
It's teanna from mugman, an internet animated series on youtube. It's ok and an enjoyable watch if you go in not expecting tv stranded animation
>>
>>92601092
Hey it's mugman's sister

Whatever lemur's reason for not wanting to continue making these didn't make any sense but more power to him I guess, it's his cartoon. It went kinda like "forcing yourself to do something you don't like or care about anymore will hurt the overall product" He said this in the comments of one of his videos, I just don't remember which one.
>>
>>92601261

He said he is out of ideas and he is cutting Teanna because he doesn't like her character.
>>
>>92601274
>He said he is out of ideas
that's totally understandable
>cutting Teanna because he doesn't like her character
Did he go into detail or refuse to explain what his reasoning was? Isn't Teanna a flattering caricature of a family member or someone he knows? I don't understand why hates certain things he's responsible for but he could just be growing as an artist and viewing his early creations as obsolete. Everyone does that.
>>
>>92601338

From the description of a scrapped short.

>This was going to be about Mugman's drunk uncle visiting the house and causing ruckus. It was coming along pretty nicely. It had a lot of good jokes and the animation was significantly better than it was before, but then I hit many problems. The reasons I scrapped it were because Teanna's voice actress (as usual) was unable to record for a long period of time (and never did) and her role in the episode was completely pointless (which is why I'm cutting her from the show when I bring it back, she only makes writing more complicated and never adds anything), there were a lot of plot problems, and I haven't touched this since November, so it's just been sitting around for months.
>>
>>92601092
I'm really glad I don't.
>>
>>92601376
>his voice actors unfortunately have lives to focus on
bummer
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>92601092
Pementa is better, also woah a mugman thread, i thought i'd never see the day
>>
>>92601758

Why not both?
>>
>>92601610

I really hope she comes back in some form, though I am more invested in Plancy.
>>
will this fucker ever stop redesigning and rewriting his shit
>>
>>92601932
It's worse when he cuts characters like Johnny and Papa because those 2 were the best parts of the show.
>>
>>92601092
Man I remember when he was making spongebob sfms
I hope he gets big some day, he seems to sincerely love what he does
>>
>>92601971

And some of them are really fucking good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3TqTU_qpEE
>>
>>92602012
fuck i remember when he uploaded this one, it stayed for a while, then he made it private because he got tired of people asking him to do more

you ever just see something and laugh until you're crying and can't breathe anymore? this is just one of the videos that youtube was born to host.
>>
Really reminded me of something from the early days of Bonus Stage.
>>
File: IMG_20170522_063925.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_063925.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
Teanna from Mugman. On his Twitter Lemur's been posting redesigns of Mugman and Pementa
>>
File: salty pementa.jpg (1MB, 2783x2154px) Image search: [Google]
salty pementa.jpg
1MB, 2783x2154px
I always liked how the show felt family friendly when it easily could use crude humor.
>>
>>92601932
I liked the orginal style a lot more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.